Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 28. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Everyone needs to know at least the fundamentals of the state economy. This is necessary, if only to ensure that they do not claim that the crypto currency can replace conventional national money. If anyone understands a little about the economy, he would not have written it. For this, of course, it is not necessary to study the economy at the university. It can be studied. and independently.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Because this is very important aspect in our life. I'm interested in ICO investment, recently found Kelvin Blockchain project, have you heard about this one? The creators claim that they could improve transactions speed and increase security level, sounds great huh? Want to hear from you guys, thx for attention cheers Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
Economics is essential and basic knowledge in order to understand important principles regarding supply and demand, inflation, how different works and other things that are useful for our daily lives.
That is basically the definition of economics. But why should everybody study it at the university courses, as the title of the thread implies. For instance I think that while some knowledge of economics may be useful in life, I don't agree that all people should study it at universities.
Activity: 31
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

That is very good. In some countries, Economics and Politics, these two complement each other. They are good at economics for politics and, conversely, good at politics will be good support for your economy.
Activity: 114
economics is a very important knowledge, it can be said that this is a basic need of someone to understand about stocks, finance, banking, and others, if we have learned everything, it will be easier to understand crypto currency and even our predictions will be more efficient.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Economics is essential and basic knowledge in order to understand important principles regarding supply and demand, inflation, how different works and other things that are useful for our daily lives.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!

It's not that bitcoin was the first and not in its popularity. It's all about the still big capitalization of bitcoin. This allows him to dominate the price over all types of crypto currency. Therefore, many create the illusion that there is no point in investing in altcoyins, vseravno they will not grow in price without the rise in the price of bitcoin. However, the level of bitcoin capitalization is steadily falling: from 94 percent it has already fallen to 32. When he falls so much that he can not keep the prices of altcoys, for them it will be a real holiday. Then the crypto currency market will work fine.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
For me it is always mezmerising to read about various stories and principals of getting and increasing wealth, so I'm always keen on reading something about this sphere.
Activity: 332

if in my opinion, economics has its own characteristics. because the economy works to manage money, funds, data, etc. so every science has its own features. we can also use our knowledge later on, because economics is always needed by every country.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Economics is closely related to most subjects. If you have studied economics at college, it will be helpful for you after graduation. It can improve your financial ability, which is important for your future life.
Activity: 163
the knowledge at the university The University's economy is only explained the usefulness of money and also the university's economic lessons are not very important to me, the most important thing is that I can work for profit.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
Getting to know some aspect of economics is good in our daily living. Studying economics will let you know to consume, manage and invest any fund you have in your possession. There are most people who are rich but very poor in management  Roll Eyes. Economics really helps.
Activity: 360
Economics is one of the most important aspect in a country. It is the about a country's development, corruption, productions, and more. Thus, studying it is a major plus in your lives. By it, you can understand the different factors affecting the country's goods, produces, money, and more. It may not be a necessity but learning about it gives you much insights on your own country's growth and development. It is a wide field of study filled with different lessons.
Activity: 104
Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future. Grin Grin
Activity: 262
because we live inseparable from economic problems, if we don't study it we will be difficult to manage finances for families. the amount of income and expenditure must be adjusted.

You are right, we need to study the economic because we need to know the possibility that we can face for our future, we need to know how to manage our financial problem so we handle it .
Activity: 86
Economics is the study of how societies, governments, businesses, households, and individuals allocate their scarce resources. The study of economics can also provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life.so for future development it is good to study about economics in university, when the student going to society it will help him /her to make  good decisions in life ..
Activity: 84
Learning is important to add insight and knowledge but experience is the best lesson, many people succeed in the field of economics even though they have never studied economics because of their experience.
Activity: 112
because we live inseparable from economic problems, if we don't study it we will be difficult to manage finances for families. the amount of income and expenditure must be adjusted.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
The economy in universities and in real life is very different. Most universities give theoretical knowledge. And for business you need practical knowledge.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community

Actually I dont, but I come to think that economics is a very wide branch of study in which everything is applicable, everything that was written on the book or even syllabus is applicable in everuday life since it talks about transactions, goods, assets and liabilities which we can apply here the principle of saving and hoarding was very populalar in this community in which unconsciously doing we are being a part of the system of this platform which is very attached to economics.
Pages:
Jump to: