Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 2. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 26, 2019, 09:44:54 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I think it doesn't matter if you believe crypto or not because it will continue to exist either way. Just keep observing it, know how it works, and identify its potential advantages and from that, you can now decide whether you are a believer or not. But keep in mind that everyday more and more people are becoming interested in crypto and if you look at the market today, you'll see that it is rising and it is good as it is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 26, 2019, 09:33:07 AM
It is always the tendency of human beings to fear failure or losses. But failure and success are parts of the human life. So do not scare of these elements of the life. In cryptocurrency, you will not always see a bed of roses. But you have to walk through thorny ways. So do not get worried when you face losses. Keep patience. 
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 25, 2019, 12:23:47 PM
Everybody has releases all the more not in crypto currentness. Dont be as well cupidity thought just almost profits. Releases is not to be darned at the marketplace. Whether individual release his cash it is as he did a erroneous selection. Its aloof almost how we cope with our cash, all the more in this form of marketplace whether youre great at it, profits is yet thither
Activity: 602
June 24, 2019, 08:26:58 PM
The underlying technology behind crypto is what made me believe crypto. Beyond the rise and fall in price, trading and holding, is an amazing technology footprint that as long as it is use in daily human activities, crypto will be relevant always. As a trader, you should expect rise and fall in price and not everyday is a good day even for a professional trader.

I agree, the technology behind cryptocurrency makes many investors believe that cryptocurrency is a future investment. The internet has dominated our daily lives and I think cryptocurrency will dominate our transactions in the future
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 24, 2019, 07:30:57 PM
We should believe 100% absolutely in Crypto and Blockchain technology. The future is bright and can eradicate the high level of unemployment globally. There are a lot of project in the blockchain that are bringing solutions to the need of the populace with benefits to users
if we don't believe it so that to get profit from Crypto it's very difficult, just believe it takes time to make a profit.
of course we have to believe and believe that advanced technology can influence, and someday we can get huge profits from Crypto.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 24, 2019, 07:27:30 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

Indeed, many people experience losses with crypto. Both in terms of investment and price down. But there are most who are successful with good strategies. In this case I think you have to be good at seeing opportunities so you can make a profit, or reduce losses.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
June 24, 2019, 06:57:59 PM
We should believe 100% absolutely in Crypto and Blockchain technology. The future is bright and can eradicate the high level of unemployment globally. There are a lot of project in the blockchain that are bringing solutions to the need of the populace with benefits to users
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 24, 2019, 06:52:16 PM
My trust is particularly on the technology and by that i mean the blockchain. Believing in cryptocurrency is relative and depends on individual. A great number of people have felt their definite advantage in using cryptocurrency just as I already have investment experience, of course, I strongly believe in the future revival of the market that gives returns.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 24, 2019, 12:34:32 PM
For me crypto is very profitable. I believe and also support crypto fully to remain forever. Because all this time, cryptocurrency has given new reality with very useful technology.
Activity: 35
June 24, 2019, 12:11:30 PM
Whether you looking from an suitable location of opinion, so thither actually is no cause representing it, so I anticipate that thither actually is no cause to think. On the other hand I anticipate that thither are justification to try to create cash on it, so the option is yours.
copper member
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 05:31:08 PM
Cryptocurrency market is most potential market in the world. Everyday lot of people know about crypto world. Day by day world depend on digitalization so I think after a long time cryptocurrency world will one of the most powerful market.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
June 22, 2019, 05:26:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies is the future and not only of financial system. Already now there projects of blockchain based elections even in U.S.
So just catch the wave. Previous bear market only confirm that cryptocurrencies behave like traditional assets having growth and falls
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 22, 2019, 05:24:40 PM
The cryptocurrency market is now far from in the best condition. But as for me, the market gradually and slowly begins to grow. It just takes time. But to trust the cryptocurrency or not is the choice of each
right, to believe in crypto is the decision of each, there is no compulsion we must believe in crypto. I personally choose to believe in crypto is a breakthrough to improve the way humans make transactions in the future and cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies in the future.

we don't have coercion from anyone here. because we are here of our own volition. so all of us if we don't believe and believe in crypto are all our choices. because we are not forced to believe in crypto here. although sometimes we are without coercion, of course there are still people who do not like the development of crypto.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
June 22, 2019, 05:07:43 PM
Blockchain is like electricity in early ages, opens wide the doors with new opportunities. All we have to do is step in and be curious.
copper member
Activity: 560
June 22, 2019, 05:04:53 PM
Cause I believe crypto have very big potential in the future. The price is always up day per day and it give us big ROI. Very big if we compared with other asset.
For me who looking for money, crypto can give big profit and big return to investor, so that's why I'm pretty sure with the future of crypto.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
June 22, 2019, 04:47:49 PM
The cryptocurrency market is now far from in the best condition. But as for me, the market gradually and slowly begins to grow. It just takes time. But to trust the cryptocurrency or not is the choice of each
right, to believe in crypto is the decision of each, there is no compulsion we must believe in crypto. I personally choose to believe in crypto because crypto is a breakthrough to improve the way humans make transactions in the future and cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies in the future.
Activity: 195
June 22, 2019, 04:39:13 PM
Yes, price fall returns us some losses. But all of we are here to accept the risks. higher risks show us the path to higher profit. We need to remind that price fall all of the investors and traders didn't lose their investments. some of them able to manage it and cover their losses. we all need to gain skills and learning things to take wise decisions at the right moment.
Activity: 1022
June 22, 2019, 04:23:00 PM
developer to work on decision as the movement on chart to draws of progress with the rise on drawing as the delivery of service to gives with offers on reference as the expends on exchange with the trading.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
June 22, 2019, 04:07:07 PM
Crypto currency  is the future of payment
So it’s best to embrace ya values and understand its usage too

Bitcoin is dominant and striving ; I see nothing stopping it
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 22, 2019, 04:03:29 PM
Almost all large companies try to develop the sphere of crypto. Because crypto are new technologies which will surely make our life better. Cryptocurrencies can change many spheres of our life. Crypto is our future!
Pages:
Jump to: