Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 6. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
June 11, 2019, 09:12:56 AM
I don't know about you but since I went into cryptocurrency last year, things have been going very well with me regardless of how bad the crypto markets have been. I'm only speaking for myself though and to cap it off, YES, I will continue to believe in crypto
if you were in this market last year, I think you have now gained a lot of profit from your trade and investment. because this market condition experienced a large increase. You must be grateful for being one of the people who still believe in this market and get the benefits.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 11, 2019, 09:10:29 AM
I don't know about you but since I went into cryptocurrency last year, things have been going very well with me regardless of how bad the crypto markets have been. I'm only speaking for myself though and to cap it off, YES, I will continue to believe in crypto
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 11, 2019, 06:39:57 AM
Why not, of course we should believe in crypto cause it help us to gain income although crypto is very risky because of the price is volatile but it is very useful. We should believe crypto also we should accept the fact of how crypto works sometimes lucky and sometimes bad.
Activity: 1344
June 11, 2019, 06:08:42 AM
I am sure that cryptocurrency will make us rich in the long run. Know how to wait.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
June 11, 2019, 05:15:44 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
I can say that whales' fomo is very good and they chose not to take the time and the market. They have chosen a market where people without investment knowledge can still participate. Of course, an expert can fight 1000 fools and can take over their entire property.
This is true and we should really have knowledge of economics before coming to the crypto market. Market controllers are very clever whales.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 11, 2019, 04:42:57 AM
At first i don't believe on it. It's just like a hearsay on my side just like anybody else but when i start learning about this crypto and what is the benefits of using it then i start to believe that it can be use in my daily life. However we can't push people just to believe in an instant. It's a long process for people who see it as a negative.

Crypto currencies make transactions between countries easier and I think crypto currencies will be a necessity in the future when distance is no longer a barrier for people around the world to run their business. Crypto currency can be the most popular medium of exchange later in the day.

I do not know that if they transfer Bitcoin through developed countries, when they sell Bitcoin, will they be subject to personal income tax collection?
Activity: 725
Making Smart Money Work
June 11, 2019, 03:01:45 AM
I think that in a couple of years it will become even more popular. Not just created a whole cryptocurrency industry, and it will not be so easy to stop
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 11, 2019, 02:16:27 AM
I believe that the benefits of human crystals are because they have projects that make it easier for people to work not only to earn because they have a good purpose and aspiration for people and to get holders of tokens they buy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
June 11, 2019, 02:16:09 AM
We should believe in crypto as a long term investment option. It's an industry with huge potential that will grow exponentially with time.

The cryptocurrency market has and alwasy will be a highly volatile one. It’s the main reason why you need a reliable investment strategy. In order to earn consistent income within this emerging market, you need solid strategies which will work not only for today but for many years to come.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 11, 2019, 02:14:26 AM
At first i don't believe on it. It's just like a hearsay on my side just like anybody else but when i start learning about this crypto and what is the benefits of using it then i start to believe that it can be use in my daily life. However we can't push people just to believe in an instant. It's a long process for people who see it as a negative.

Crypto currencies make transactions between countries easier and I think crypto currencies will be a necessity in the future when distance is no longer a barrier for people around the world to run their business. Crypto currency can be the most popular medium of exchange later in the day.
This function will really helps to deal between boarders, if adoptions will take place and most of those countries will start using the system
it will fasten the transactions and there's a big lift for people around to deal conveniently and easily.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 11, 2019, 01:20:18 AM
Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
I think you missed it. There are several coins that grew tremendously this year. As far as I know, this year is much better than what we had last year. In fact, since the inception of this year, we have seen great improvement and I envisage that, we are yet to fully come to the knowledge of what it olds. At least, before the year ends, we will get close to the bull run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 01:17:26 AM
We should believe in crypto because it has a good future, and it is our future. By the help of cryptocurrency, it helps some of the country's economy, in a way that some unemployed people makes money out of crypto, and it is a good thing about crypto, even unemployed people could get the opportunity of earning.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2019, 01:12:08 AM

Activity: 602
June 11, 2019, 01:00:43 AM
Crypto is modern economic ecosystem to the planet. Whether anything modern bechance humans first examining it. The equivalent is current with crypto as good. The primary dispute is that it is for free from whatever rule or fence. So various alliance or govt are feared in arrears to this. On the other hand with advance of application and lawful morality it desire furthermore be recognised so i anticipate we have to looking leading to this

In digital era, where people want make transaction more faster and cheaper, cryptocurrency must be needed. I think we should not fear on cryptocurrency, in internet world where people get easier to connect with others, cryptocurrency offering anonymity for their transaction and i think its good
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 10, 2019, 11:23:03 PM
for me, believing on crypto it can create hopes for everyone who engage with this kind of great creation on earth, because it can generate additional creations in the future. and also while we can earn profits and rewards by doing something we can learn everyday.
Activity: 594
June 10, 2019, 09:19:30 PM
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
June 10, 2019, 07:58:34 PM
for me, I still support crypto even though there are many people who are caught up in big losses in crypto, because with the crypto everyone is easier to carry out transactions in any country without real money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
June 10, 2019, 06:10:52 PM
the reason I believe in crypto is because of the benefits that nobody can predict as well as the losses.
I enjoy freedom because only in crypto can I feel it.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 10, 2019, 01:49:32 PM
cryptocurrency is simple but hard to master it.
cryptomarket have a condition when it grow, when it down and when it stable.
if you mean is believe with market cryptocurrency that is you have to no worry about it.
cryptocurrency will have a big ever grow in 2021.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
June 10, 2019, 01:45:38 PM
In crypto, some people have to lose in order to pave way for others to win. All of us can not win, neither can all of us lose. To me, 2019 has been a very profitable year for me in crypto. Most of the dead coins I was holding in 2018 came back to life and generated much profits for me
Pages:
Jump to: