Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 4. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
June 17, 2019, 02:38:13 PM
I'm a big believer of crypto because it has helped me financially, honestly speaking. After graduation, getting a white collar job wasn't easy for me because I don't have the right connections. When I started crypto far back, trading was like my new financial source because I could pay my bills with it comfortably.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
June 17, 2019, 02:03:59 PM
Supporting crypto is optional, but I believe anyone who calls himself a crypto enthusiast ought to do so. I understand the crypto market is volatile and people (especially new entrants) lose money on a daily, from ICO or trading or hacks.  But with proper strategies, one will enjoy crypto to the core. When I started as a noob, I lost some money but later recovered even more when I became a protrader.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 17, 2019, 01:37:04 PM
Whether you yet assume 't think in crypto still I anticipate is big age you obtain something many credible than this, you aloof get to follow away representing the work and defects to think it, as it finished great, does it actually assist. So you recognise what to think so. Representing humans losting their money it a average affair basis any get to representing the additional to achievement
Activity: 31
June 17, 2019, 01:20:03 PM
as crypto is the forthcoming in designation of assets and furthermore expenditure. possibly instantly thither are yet a infrequent humans who think in crypto, and thither are yet various who dubiety. on the other hand it cannot be refuted that in the forthcoming on with discipline exploitations, crypto desire furthermore be on its position.
Activity: 32
June 17, 2019, 01:16:24 PM
Reason? as I achieve not just wish something to adorn. I wish something that I buoy think
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 16, 2019, 11:32:40 AM
It's something personal in what form the basis of one's conviction.. Basically, we all have seen good and challenging times in crypto hub. One other thing also is every great empire started out so rough. Therefore, we Lee our hope and belief alive.
Activity: 282
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 16, 2019, 11:25:41 AM
For me, we should believe that like usually. Because nobody knows about thing in the future. So keep your think to be positive and still do your activity or trading with crypto. I hope we will get the result from our hardwork.

Hardwork is a delightful thing towards achieving rewards after such long term sacrifices to achieve quality work. Furthermore, if we believed in crypto you're one of the most open minded person in the whole world. Because of crypto, there's no limitations on how you use your money on spending digitally. Unlike with paper money, it cannot be used as fast as internet blockchain transactions which mostly related with bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 16, 2019, 11:16:48 AM
For me, we should believe that like usually. Because nobody knows about thing in the future. So keep your think to be positive and still do your activity or trading with crypto. I hope we will get the result from our hardwork.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 16, 2019, 11:14:04 AM
There is no more detailed reason that I explained besides being able to provide economic benefits from smart work. That's my answer why I believe in crypto. Maybe I'm one of the many people who are busy crypto in my daily life.
Activity: 42
June 16, 2019, 11:05:12 AM
For me, there's a lot of reason why I believe in crypto. First it makes me grow such an individual upon on tje way i think. Because in crypto, you really need to think properly on how the way you choose good projects that make you benefited just like the dencoin tokens. And lastly, as I say I am getting a good profits here that why I really believe in crypto.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
June 16, 2019, 10:29:29 AM
why should you believe in Crypto? you just have to believe in and invest in the coins that lead here because I believe that when the price rises it is a big money I can earn.
Activity: 32
June 16, 2019, 05:22:23 AM
I think in cryptocurrency as I recognise single c, rather or next we desire yet apply it. And it's greater to study this instantly than next. Every yr it desire just get and reinforce its spot.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 13, 2019, 05:50:10 PM
There are many reasons as to why we should believe in crypto and all it offers. Before now, to transact with someone who is another country we tend to use the banks, thus being under many rules etc. But nowadays it has been made easy by blockchain, all that is needed is to get the equivalent of the funds in any crypto and send to the person; thus one can see that crypto is setting a path to a better world.
Others includes decentralization etc, with time and improvements mass adoption will be achieved.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 13, 2019, 05:31:13 PM
We definitely should believe in cryptocurrency.  There is no doubt that prices are kind of volatile sometimes but not withstanding,  there are moments of wins that we don't even deserve. So, what are we saying? Crypto should be believe 100%.
Surely it is good to trust and believe in crypto currency because volatility gives us chance to buy at low price and sell higher price, it is feature I like the most about crypto currency, it changes the price so we can get chance to save our future, buying at low price then holding is a very profitable business, so we the more we will trust the more we will get rich.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
June 13, 2019, 06:40:17 AM
Believe crypto because it is a savior of the internet. It has made the internet a great place to live. I always thank those who started this whole idea. A world without its own currency is not a good place to live so it was a perfect decision for the world of internet to have its own currency, thus, crypto
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
June 12, 2019, 05:45:53 PM
the losses suffered by some people because they lack trade knowledge and we must support cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency uses good technology for the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 12, 2019, 05:32:06 PM
We must believe in cryptocurrency because its the medium through which we are going to get rich in some years to come especially when we patiently wait and hold our tokens. Cryptocurrency is no fake.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 12, 2019, 03:45:40 PM
Of course, we must believe that our activity in the cryptocurrency market will bring us good luck and good profit.  But this does not mean that we should completely trust everything that the cryptocurrency market of users and all the information that sounds in all media regarding cryptocurrency say.  We must learn to analyze all available information in order to learn how to properly and adequately respond in difficult situations.  Even an elementary choice of coins for investment carries with it a very great difficulty, on which your results depend.
Activity: 636
June 12, 2019, 06:26:07 AM
why should you believe in crpto? you should believe in and invest in it especially now that bitcoin prices and other altcoins are very low so you have the possibility to invest in cheap cost and earn big money.
all of us believe cryptocurrency could make rich only in several years if we hold it.i saw it to people around me.they collected much money on 2017 only from holding bitcoin.and now i hope it could happen to me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 12, 2019, 06:13:46 AM
why should you believe in crpto? you should believe in and invest in it especially now that bitcoin prices and other altcoins are very low so you have the possibility to invest in cheap cost and earn big money.
Pages:
Jump to: