Pages:
Author

Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple? - page 2. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 30, 2018, 10:44:43 PM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

Ripple is a banking support platform but Bitcoin is decentralised cryptocurrency so it is completely against in Bitcoin this is the main reason to avoid in Ripple.
It is true that Ripple is a centralized trait that is completely opposed to Bitcoin.
I am also not fully convinced of Ripple because I only bought a little Ripple on the Exchange and it was kept for the long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
September 19, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

This forum will help you learn about the crypto. You should invest in Ripple and other coins with potential too. Each coin has an upside and downside. So each member will tell you his opinion, but it is up to you to decide.
Maybe because i still don't want a new altcoin to invest or I want the other one like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Also I don't want to invest to Ripple because I don't have enough knowledge about that coin, then I think its better to remain to your old invest coin than try a new one because those my last invest coin, I have been tested and one of my trusted invest coin. So there's a advantage if I continue to invest to my old coin investment.
Ripple is just getting started to know with investors there are more potential coin than ripple so I think that's the good reason why they are not involving. But if there's a good value in market then probably they will move immediately.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 19, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
Hello there,

This forum will help you learn about the crypto. You should invest in Ripple and other coins with potential too. Each coin has an upside and downside. So each member will tell you his opinion, but it is up to you to decide.
Maybe because i still don't want a new altcoin to invest or I want the other one like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Also I don't want to invest to Ripple because I don't have enough knowledge about that coin, then I think its better to remain to your old invest coin than try a new one because those my last invest coin, I have been tested and one of my trusted invest coin. So there's a advantage if I continue to invest to my old coin investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
Hello there,

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 18, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
I still believe in ripples, because this coin still has the potential, though many people negate this coin but personally I think someday in the near future will be one of those bursts of ripple.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 07:09:28 AM
This coin is also a potential for long-term investment because now the price reaches a low point, so many possibilities will be obtained if holding it for a long time, now XRP is widely used for investment facilities in projects that develop ICO
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
Perhaps many are looking next to the eye for crypto ripple. the system is indeed centered so it is difficult to develop than another crypto. but maybe a big increase since the end of last year can be seen that a lot of investors are thus entered for ripple. even a ripple is also rumored to get support or collaborate with many companies of the world. This will certainly be a new surge for ripple in some time in the future and will automatically push its value becomes higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 18, 2018, 02:51:17 AM
I think it's very clear that Ripple founders are often hit by problems and often there are investigations, so making this Ripple is a coin that has a very high risk and also the total supply of ripple that makes too much price collapse.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 18, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
Last year, Ripple had a good time, almost 22.5 times in a year. it's not impossible this year and in the future the ripple can rise higher to $ 1. strong technology, trust from a number of banks is also a strong factor for ripple to continue to rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 17, 2018, 09:34:09 PM
Hello there,

I think more and more people are saying that the coin with the third biggest marketcap is garbage, it is a stronger sign that you should bet more on it.
for the moment I want to start trading with a Ripple.
 the capability of increasing the Ripple will be perfectly suited to run a trading with the Ripple. so I support by running trading future with Ripple.
Activity: 180
September 17, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
I would shy away from Ripple due to it being a centralized coin that is primarily used by the bankers.  It also has no real utility for me as an individual.  Another issue is the wallet.  You have to use something called the toast wallet and hat leaves a lot to be desired. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
Ripple is a very good crypto worth of your time and money. It was once grabbed Ethereum's place before it went back down again. From more than a dollar down to 0.2xxxx worth of market price already, it's very a good time to invest in ripple now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 09:02:22 AM
Ripple is centralized and is dangerous for Ripple merchants.
Ripple also markets the coin that is not good because it always damages the image of Bitcoin.

But for security, I'm sure Ripple is very strong.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:35:37 PM
I prefer to invest in other coins than investing in ripple. I've been disappointed several times by Ripple and I don't want to repeat it again. many coins are better than ripple, so it's better to invest in other altcoins. Ripple has a stuck price, and it's not good for investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:17:26 PM
I think that investing in ripple Is a good idea, as Ripple is a stable and good coin. I think that in the future, Ripple will be one of the key coins in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
I didn't invest in Ripple because I don't have much money because I converted all the cottage coins into bitcoin and USDT as a safe haven in the market that fell last month!
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 04:16:02 AM
It also has great potential for investment. I think there is no harm in trying their luck by investing in coins ripple. Ripple also has price movement fast enough. So it is very suitable for daily and long term trading.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
I think Ripple despite being a good investment option, I think it goes against the philosophy of cryptos, as it seeks to centralize transactions by integrating banks as middlemen again, so despite being able to generate good profits in the future, I do not support their philosophy.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 06:18:09 PM
I would definitely invest in ripple, I don't have a problem on it being a centralized scheme, it is expected to grow and it currently has a lot of back up, so why not?
Activity: 228
September 08, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
Because I don't believe in this coin, that's just it, I'm very for the people who invested on ATH this January...
Pages:
Jump to: