Pages:
Author

Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple? - page 3. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

Ripple is a good coin that has a strong potential to grow in cryptocurrency even it is supported by the banks ripple has its own credentials to make a good investments in the future.Anyway there's a lot of coins that have  strong potential to grow in the market do a lot of research about it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
Actually, ripple is not a decentralized currency like most of the other crypto because it has the support of the bank but I am sure it is a good coin and also has very good potentials. Though the price might not be high now as it takes long for it to rise but I am sure in future, it will be more valuable.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 06:22:38 AM
now listed the merits of all the altcoyins) ripple as we already noticed well Pumps. and in general if for example Google creates a coin even the worst in all senses but will support it and integrate it will succeed. and with ripple
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
I think Ripple is one of the good coins to hold. I don't think ripple is a bad coin. Because of the fact that last year, this coin was able to provide large profits to those who held back. Although it is centralized, but I like some of the advantages of this coin. Such as payment is cheaper, faster, easy to reach, and easy currency trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:46:10 AM
Ripple has a great team , I think that some of their money is worth investing in Ripple
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 02, 2018, 04:03:47 AM
It is a good point to invest in XRP, but I am not going to do it due to centralization!
Centralization is something that should stand away of crypto, so I am out of XRP
Because for me there are more than valueable and profitable than Ripple ŕ, also im invest in a crypto that possible give hige profit. EvenRipple is one of the good to invest in crypto still there are more then to it like Bitcoin and Ethereum. But its depend to people because they have own strategy to invest, but for me is not like I dont like Ripple what I like is those crypto that I invest I can surely that can give me good and huge profit.
Activity: 574
September 02, 2018, 03:51:54 AM
It is a good point to invest in XRP, but I am not going to do it due to centralization!
Centralization is something that should stand away of crypto, so I am out of XRP
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
Ripple is included in the top 5 best altcoins on the market . I believe in it, I think that soon the price will begin to grow
Activity: 135
August 17, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
everyone has their own opinions, we cannot impose our opinions, and everyone in crypto has the right to choose the coin they like for investment. but for me why I'm not investing in ripple because there are still many coins that are better than ripple.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
there are so many investors and I think they are smart people in investing. so they can analyze coins and also they are very thorough in doing research before investing. that might make them not invest in ripple because ripple is not good for investment.
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 02:34:31 AM
I think one of the reasons why people do not really show interest in ripple is because it is supported by the bank which is not a form of crypto as cryptocurrency is decentralized and the rate at which ripple price rise is very slow that even coin that came into existence after it has higher prices but ripple is a good and stable coin to hold because it has good features.
Activity: 146
August 17, 2018, 02:13:01 AM
First, I will analyze what is the best cryptocurrency in the market. I can only invest my money in the best cryptocurrency, because I can maximize the risk, so I chose to invest in the ether. Square and EOS.
Activity: 88
August 05, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
I wouldn't invest on ripple because although the coin is one of the fastest coins that we have in the market right now, it is still centralized and the thing that pulled me into cryptocurrencies in the first place is the fact that it was decentralized. Also with coins like ripple there is always a long waiting period before you can make money and I am not for that.
Activity: 81
August 04, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
I think it is a very centrally-contracted coin. Although it makes many people rich, I don't think there will be much room for growth in the future.
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
I invested in Ripple, when I had money, now all my money turned into pennies, which nobody needs. I'm waiting for the rise, which will again revive my small deposit. And then we will invest.
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

I think more and more people are saying that the coin with the third biggest marketcap is garbage, it is a stronger sign that you should bet more on it.
Activity: 34
August 03, 2018, 08:45:17 PM
I don't care for Ripple, as a brought together digital money. I can't help thinking that what's to come is behind obscurity. So Ripple does not in any case think about it as a venture alternative. I don't force my sentiment on anybody.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
July 31, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
In my personal opinion, Ripple is still a promising coin to invest. This coin has different concept with other altcoins. It provides the crypto that relates tot he banks. exactly, we can also see the volume of this coin that is very high although the price is still very low than the other new comers.
Activity: 286
July 31, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
Investing or not in ripple is a matter of choice. This altcoin is being tested by some banks in their transactions and this served for a meteoric valuation of this altcoin last year. The trend is that once the market rises again, the ripple will once again appreciate
Activity: 87
July 31, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
I think the only reason Ripple stays at the top of the market is because people can load their bags with "cheap coins" making it feel like they were able to purchase a significant amount of coins thus improving the chances that they will get a great return which isn't necessarily the case.
Pages:
Jump to: