Pages:
Author

Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple? - page 4. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 10:37:56 AM
as i know ripple is centralized by bankers and they can create any amount of coins, so there is no point to invest into ripple for now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
I wouldn't snap ariled by into Ripple basically in flourescent of the creed that, I dream thither are adventurer alternatives. For emblematic of I would sooner settle resources into BTC or ETH
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:39:34 PM
I do not agree with those who say that Ripple is the worst cryptocurrency, I think it is a "different cryptocurrency", but above all one of the best projects in the blockchain sector. Its technology is very interesting, and I expect great development in the future. At the current price in my opinion is to be purchased to make good profits in the coming months/years
I agree with you about this point, we need to consider on benefits of Ripple, should not negatively affect of its reputation. In my opinion, it is a good coin to invest .
Activity: 658
July 28, 2018, 01:22:17 PM
I do not agree with those who say that Ripple is the worst cryptocurrency, I think it is a "different cryptocurrency", but above all one of the best projects in the blockchain sector. Its technology is very interesting, and I expect great development in the future. At the current price in my opinion is to be purchased to make good profits in the coming months/years
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
I think everyone has their respective reasons for investing and it's up to them to want to invest in which coins. For me I'm not investing in ripple because I do not like it, that's all. there are still a lot of coins in the crypto and of course the better of the ripple.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
And for example I have looked at this crypto currency for a long time. I see that she lives well in the crypto-currency market. Has growth and potential. So, as I advise you to look after her. While the price allows, and then there is little Grin
Activity: 630
July 27, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
I've been criticizing Ripple for a long time, but I do not care what people say, because it's a project that has a technology of exceptional value, has already closed important agreements and I think that in the future it will close many others. In my opinion, as soon as there is a good recovery in the market, it will be one of the cryptocurrencies that will grow more
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 26, 2018, 07:39:52 PM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

For me, ripple's not an alternative coin but it's more appropriate to say as alternative cryptocurrency (substitute for cryptocurrency), because of its origin alone already is much different, altcoin's derived from mining (decentralization) and while ripple comes from banking (centralized) which made me not like it much.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
Ripple can increase of value as result of media and news, however since their client doesn't have to use ripple coin in order to use their services, it will be no real demand on ripple from those clients.
Activity: 309
July 26, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
Ripple has dipped from the previous high of over $3. Buying in now will be a good catch cause Ripple is sure gonna increase later.
Activity: 95
July 26, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

Ripple is a greta coin, at least it is the first choice for wall street banks after bitcoins, my only reservation is that there seem to be so much centralization in the holders
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 26, 2018, 07:21:51 PM
Hello there,

Ripple have too big circulating supply, which means that he cant give a lot of x's. But from other side it used in bank systems which means that he will always be in use and keep his price.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 26, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
I hate ripple because I lose on trade with ripple Grin
maybe it my false
Activity: 176
July 26, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
You can buy ripple but its growth is limited due to its huge supply and you will not get a decent earnings from it in long term. It is like a fixed deposit and you get a return equivalent to a FD every year if you hold it.

Totally agreed. It also loses its popularity day by day. There are a lot of great new projects and investment opportunities in the market.
Activity: 142
July 26, 2018, 07:02:55 PM
Its price is very high right now and i am not sure this is the most profitable investment. I prefer to put money in new coins with bigger potential for a huge growth.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
July 26, 2018, 05:57:46 PM
So sorry but I don't agree with your friend's statement. Although it has opposite concept from Bitcoin, I think that Ripple is still a good coin for investment in crypto. This concept of coin brings the different system. It tends to be the crypto platform that supports the bank system decentralized. So, it is interesting to gain many investors.
Activity: 29
July 26, 2018, 05:44:41 PM
Hello there,

Centralized, Banks using it. Give or take the price should only hover around $0.99 to $1.01 only.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
Why there is no point investing in ripple? The answers is very easy - because ripple have no future! This coin only for making more money for bankers, for coins they sold they bought  bitcoin and now manipulating the whole market
Activity: 101
July 26, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
Hello there,

Ripple can be profitable for you to invest in, I just think that they are trying to protect you from having to go through massive price fluctuations seeing as ripple takes hit after hit in the market, the prices dropped so much that it can be hard to picture the price of ripple ever getting to a place where it is doing well but if you want to invest in ripple then you should, just don't put too much money in the coin.
July 26, 2018, 03:56:20 PM
For the fact that people arounf you think it's a bad investment doesn't make it one. That's is the more reason why you have to carry out your own research and do your own analysis, because I think that this thread might end up confusing you even more as some persons will give you valid reasons why it's a bad investment, and others will give your solid reasons also why it is a great investment.
Pages:
Jump to: