Pages:
Author

Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple? - page 7. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 02, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
I also do not like this coin and I do not invest my money in it. Your friends are right that they do not advise you to invest in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
Your friend might not be outrightly right, for him to have said ripple is the worst cryptocurrency, but he is right to have said that it does not follow the rule of decentralization, which is what crypto is built on. Ripple is called the bankers coin and it is centralized, which s more reason there is controversy over it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
I would definitely invest in ripple like I already have. Ripple is promising and holds a great potential. It is, however, a currency to hold on for a long-term investment.  A lot of investors has invested in this coin because of the promising project it has developed. Once the benefits of the project get known to the world, this coin's value will skyrocket. Do not go for the popular coins but rather research and see how much potential an altcoin holds
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 02, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
The point is we really have to be able to deduce from all sources that we know, not just from a few people. But I think it's still worth it, just no need to put a lot of amount on this coin because there is still a more worthy coin than this coin, which looks better till the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
July 02, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
Have you analyzed by yourself about Ripple? DO you know what's for this coin created? Well, Ripple is something different from the other cryptocurrency so far. This relates to the banking system. Probably, you may meet the very small rising of this coin. But, it is stable. You can get your own analysis before deciding that this is worthy or not to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

I do not invest in Ripple because many people say if this coin is a bad coin in the world of crypto then I do not invest in the coin because it has a poor growth and cannot be profitable, and if I want to invest I better choose to invest in promising altcoins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
I think that the ripples have exhausted their capabilities and we will not see her multiple growth in price.  Sad
Anything is still possible with ripple, it can attract in a simple deal multi-billion dollar funds from institutions or through partnership. Ripple is among the few could s that can do that. I understand your point too that price movement in ripple is slow because of the large number
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
That's not entirely  true,  ripple has some shortcomings as do all other cryptos, the main one being that there are some level of centralization but despite that, it occupy 4th position comfortably on coin market cap. That position tells a better story of its strength
Activity: 102
July 02, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
I am very optimistic. Hey, there will definitely be good returns in the future. It is a currency with great potential. As for investment, it will wait and see because the market is fluctuating too much and you dare not feel free to start and wait for the right opportunity.
Activity: 169
July 02, 2018, 02:12:05 AM
I do not invest in Ripple because many people say if Ripple is the worst coin in cryptocurrency then I do not want to invest in Ripple and I better invest in Altcoin that promise and can get a good profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 01:31:33 AM
reasonable only if many people doubt the ripple. to my knowledge, the ripple has different systems with other cryptos. Ripple has the centralized system so that it will make it difficult to accept the change so that it will be too difficult to predict progression. It's certainly made a lot of people are a bit hesitant to invest in it. but ripple also has a nice step to have the partnership with many large companies and this would certainly be a positive thing let alone for the value of the ripple in the future.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
July 02, 2018, 12:45:46 AM
I don't see why Ripple gets such a negative view from a lot of the community on here. No it isn't a proper decentralised coin, yes it is used by the banking system, but so what it is a blockchain project that stands a good chance of making you some decent profits. I thought that is what most of us are here for, to make some money?
Activity: 165
July 02, 2018, 12:41:52 AM
I want to say, if Ripple is a good altcoin and has great community support and ripple is one of the better altcoins to invest compared to others.
but before you invest with this coin or any other coins you should first check it out for you gain knowledge first.

Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 08:37:23 PM
ripple is a good altcoin. third by market capitalization
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
Riple has a god growth and can be a platform to invest. But this is not decentralized like bitcoin for which many are found to avoid it. But you can go for it if this fulfill your requirements.
Activity: 40
June 17, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
Actually, you should invest in this coin. It is third based on market cap and huge potential for growth. I am investing a lot in it.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

In my opinion, ripple are a good digital money for the long term and many of the investors that support it. Every investor has his own way of understanding and motive. Every investor has a unique strategy to invest in the market. Cryptocurrency is no different from that. So here who will invest in what the investor's personal choice?

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 12, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
I think one of the reasons why people do not really show interest in ripple is because it is supported by the bank which is not a form of crypto as cryptocurrency is decentralized and the rate at which ripple price rise is very slow that even coin that came into existence after it has higher prices but ripple is a good and stable coin to hold because it has good features.
I wouldn't say that people don't show interest in xrp since it actually enjoys quite a huge following. Many people don't really look beyond whether it's centralized or decentralized. Profitability is what they're after and thinking that ripple doesn't go against banks tend to give some sort of security with crypto investments. I don't have anything against a crpyto backed by banks and i hold ripple as much as i do with other coins in the top 5.
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
Ripple may be a good coin but for now I have never invested in ripple because I am still interested in other altcoins like ethereum and litecoin, because I think this coin has the potential and a good future to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 12, 2018, 05:41:40 AM
I won't invest in ripple because it has a huge supply and marketcap already so it's gonna be hard to go up in value, the dev also has a huge amount of ripple, i know they can't sell it right away but it's worrying that the ripple is unlocked every x month, also the fact that they are the most centralized in crypto is the opposite of what people want in decentralization.
Pages:
Jump to: