Pages:
Author

Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple? - page 6. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
centralized coin.. Mostly the reason people are interested in crypto is to move away from centralized governance.

The people want power.

Supporting anything centralized will not make that happen
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
I think there is no altcoint that is not good to make investment, all altcoint worth to make the investment, indeed for the development of each coint different - different, here we must choose to choose jelly and I think ripple one of the coint worth to make investment
Activity: 361
July 23, 2018, 02:36:28 AM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

Ripple is a banking support platform but Bitcoin is decentralised cryptocurrency so it is completely against in Bitcoin this is the main reason to avoid in Ripple.
But this is good growing project and many investors are buying this coin because this also supporting in long term investment.
Aside from it being against Bitcoin, I think is a very token on the marketplace. It is doing well and investors are interested as well. But you know what, BTC is the King and we will fight anyone against him(BTC) LOL. I think BTC is a make by gender.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 02:32:44 AM
I know ripple is one of the top coins but no matter how much money I have, I already had the negative impression on ripple based on the reviews and articles I have read. Try to google it and see if you will still invest. There are a lot of better coins to choose from and regardless if the reviews are true or not, its better to stay away from it - Safe than sorry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:25:49 AM
If it's shouldn't invest in XRP so which one is worst to invest in? I know that XRP is not the best cryptocurrency in this market but as I can see only BTC and ETH are better than XRP at the moment by taking a look at rank of XRP on Coinmarketcap. I don't think there is any reason that anyone shouldn't invest money in such a good crypto as XRP Smiley. Of course there are so many other cryptocurrencies to choose instead of XRP but seem like XRP is still much better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 23, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
I will still invest some of my fund on ripple but not like I will invest in bitcoin or other fully decentralized cryptocurrency. The reason for investment in the first place is to make profit and ripple have brought profits over the years.
Activity: 111
July 23, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
in my opinion ripple is not a very good altcoin to invest in it
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
Ripple is not a good situation ... many people say that this is a useless coin and it is not worth investing in
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 01:03:54 PM
in my opinion, investing in ripple is not a good solution, it is better to invest in bitcoin or eos or etherium
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:49:43 AM
Because Ripple is mostly centralized.  The Ripple blockchain is controlled by Ripple. No matter where XRP resides, it can be moved by Ripple. Meaning they have control of XRP wallets. They can lock YOU out if they choose to. And that’s not decentralization. In a nutshell, Ripple is not helping the people. They are helping banks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 06, 2018, 05:21:51 AM
it is not just Ripple but all the altcoins:
investing in them can be good and bad at the same time. you should only master the market to know when to go in and when to get the hell out of them. so for example at some point when XRP was getting pumped it was the best investment but when its pump ended and the dumping began it became the worst one and you should have stayed away from it until the dumping is over which is not yet done.
Activity: 155
July 06, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
Why not ?  I invest in it and still trust ripple
Activity: 141
July 06, 2018, 05:02:59 AM
I think Ripple has a very good team and a very cool project , I think at the moment it is very underestimated , I keep it in my portfolio
July 06, 2018, 05:01:13 AM
The reason that is strong enough for me why not invest for Ripple is because I do not have the money to buy Ripple. And one more because Ripple is not Decentralized and has a lot of total supply.
Activity: 101
July 05, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
The ripple is centralized and does not differ from the bank in any way. The idea of blocking and concluding in the decentralization that no one can change or take your money
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
I do not like Ripple, as a centralized crypto currency. It seems to me that the future is behind anonymity. So Ripple does not even consider it as an investment option. I do not impose my opinion on anyone.

The same with me. XRP is not even the altcoin. Being centralized, this currency does not provide the needed anonymity. I suppose fewer and fewer people support Ripple as they understand that it has too many cons.
Activity: 156
July 04, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
I wouldn't invest on a coin like ripple because of the way that the price crashed. Ripple is one of the coins that took the hardest hit when the prices of the coins started falling and it looked like the team behind the project were not doing anything to try and salvage the situation, it was an all round sad situation and I felt sorry for the people who invested in the coin
July 03, 2018, 06:56:01 AM
I think it is risky project. Because price manipulating are occurs with this project. This is not a character of good coin. Thats why i chose bitcoin for investment. Because bitcoin is less risky than other coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
When it comes to cryptocurrency, i believe in anonymity. I believe in decentralization. Ripple is not in this line. Instead, it is under the control of a body and indirectly under the control  of government. It is most times called the bankers' coin. I prefer investing into a coin that is purely decentralized.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
I think XRP has grown quite high so if investing now it will not have breakthrough profits as before, now there are more coin better than XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: