Pages:
Author

Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple? - page 8. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
Well the thing that makes cryptocurrency great is its decentralized nature. But Ripple doesn't follows that rule and is centralized. Most of its supply is locked away and is controlled by the team developing it. Also most of the decision for Ripple is taken by its team and the community isn't much involved in the decision making.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
I think one of the reasons why people do not really show interest in ripple is because it is supported by the bank which is not a form of crypto as cryptocurrency is decentralized and the rate at which ripple price rise is very slow that even coin that came into existence after it has higher prices but ripple is a good and stable coin to hold because it has good features.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 05:30:17 AM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

Because I am in decentralization but ripple is centralized so I don't support ripple. But if you want short-term then this is for you.
Activity: 51
June 12, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
I think that the ripples have exhausted their capabilities and we will not see her multiple growth in price.  Sad
Activity: 232
June 12, 2018, 05:25:00 AM
I do not like Ripple, as a centralized crypto currency. It seems to me that the future is behind anonymity. So Ripple does not even consider it as an investment option. I do not impose my opinion on anyone.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:22:16 AM
 I am actually going to do that recently, because I want to have every Top Coin, I can afford, who know which will fly to the moon Smiley
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
June 09, 2018, 11:10:02 PM
Ripple is very unfair in Cryptocurrency, I used to have experience in my country before Bitcoin is accepted as a commodity.

first Bank Central in my country blocked Bitcoin, then came Ripple to Bank Central and said that he is different from Bitcoin and ready to cooperate with Bank Central in my country.

it's obvious that it's not fair with cryptocurrency, because he said DIFFERENT with Bitcoin, while Ripple is adopting the Bitcoin technology itself. Ripple = RAKUS!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 09, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
I invested in XRP. Investing friends is simple. Many people think he is a crypto currency that has not been decentralized. It may not be very independent.
Activity: 109
June 08, 2018, 08:41:29 PM
In my opinion, ripple are a good digital money for the long term and many of the investors that support it. Every investor has his own way of understanding and motive. Every investor has a unique strategy to invest in the market. Cryptocurrency is no different from that. So here who will invest in what the investor's personal choice?

Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 09:46:44 PM
Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

which I know too but I've heard from some people that Ripple says is the worst cryptocurrency but there I am also not sure and so there is a saying Ripple banking support platform, I do not invest in Ripple because I am afraid if I do not get a profit and with so I prefer to invest in altcoin the other
Activity: 188
June 07, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
I invested here man. But the real talk is, I am in losing by investing in ripple. I don't like this coin anymore. I had a reasonable expectation from ripple when it ran bully. The price was 0.28 USD then it went to 3.84 USD. Such a massive growth it had. But then it's price fall down too much. I am holding now ripple after I get profits from it, I will leave ripple as an investment.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 07, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
Ripple has been tag like that eventhough it's one of the top crypto in the market. Also, why choose ripple if you still have a better choices like btc, eth, and ltc which is way better in making a profit and has a great potential to grow more in the next few years.
Activity: 226
June 07, 2018, 06:54:22 PM
Ripple is  not a bad crypto as such, in fact it was one of the best with the highest potentials, til iit was taken over by the banking investors who heavily regulate its proceedings. Cryptocurrency is all about freedom and total dependence on the market forces, Riple iis not only protected fr the volatility of the market but is also denied the freedom to operate as a crypto
Activity: 308
June 07, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
I've been watching the ripples for a while and think this coin doesn't have good prospects.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 06:35:21 PM
Ripple supply is controlled by centralized ripple management so the price pump are quite uncertain people think holding ripple they may incur losses or stuck of money because of possible dump
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 06:25:04 PM
This is good growing project and many investors are buying this coin because this also supporting in long term investment. People wouldn't invest in ripple not because of it's a scam there are some other reasons too.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 07, 2018, 10:14:25 AM
Hello there,

First of all they indicated that Ripple is not an independent currency. It is mostly under control of its management. So better find others cryptoes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 12:59:27 AM
Hello there,

yes chances are Ripple is a bad coin and with so many people who do not like Ripple and do not want to invest in Ripple because it could be exposed to losses and can not profit and if I may choose I prefer to invest in Altcoin a promising and profitable

I do not invest in Ripple as I do not want to deal with the centralized currencies. It is much better to pick good and reliable altcoins that are real cryptos as they are decentralized. Choose, for instance, Ethereum, TRON, NEO.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
These are securities and not a cryptocurrency. The US government has long wanted to recognize Ripple as securities. US exchanges aren't listing this coin. However, according to rumors, developers Ripple offered owners of exchanges up to $ 1 million in fiat. But no one agreed.
All investors Ripple are puppets in the hands of the owner. This has nothing to do with decentralization.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
I dont like the idea of a centralized coin like Ripple. Unlike many other popular cryptocurrencies, XRP is not mined. The company is centralized in many ways. There are whopping 100 billion coins in existence, and they were created by the company Ripple.
Despite it, Ripple has been fast growing and is currently at a market cap of just about $7.7bn. This means that the current circulating supply of about 38.5 billion XRP is trading at around $0.2 each.
Pages:
Jump to: