Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:54:13 PM
because I see in him a great future and hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die. give me a good future and hope to be successful.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
Yes, I do believe in Bitcoin but before giving you reasons for believing in Bitcoin I would like to ask you what your reasons for not believing in Bitcoin are. Only because its price is falling? But price fluctuations are completely normal. Why people are in such a rush? It’s not easy for Bitcoin to die; in fact, Bitcoin has a great future ahead.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
April 17, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
I still believe in bitcoin for I can see the benefits my friends gain through bitcoin. It is more profitable than any other investment. And I really have a great overlook of bitcoin in the future which is a big help for everyone.
I still believe and trust in bitcoin cause they give the benefits. I see my friends now she is successful after she join in bitcoin. Bitcoin  is more gain profit than other investment that's why more people are want to join in bitcoin cause it give big help for everyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
April 17, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
yes I still believe it because bitcoin is the crypto currency in my future that pushes into the world of happiness and success, bitcoin is said to be the future asset of everyone
I still believe and trust in bitcoin cause it is the first cryptocurrency in the future that give wealth and happiness to everyone, bitcoin give us successful life and future asset of everyone.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
April 17, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
I still believe in bitcoin and will always be, because I'm sure bitcoin will change the world from 'disaster' called inflation, and believe because of its transparency and decentralization

in bitcoin we trust
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
I believe in bitcoins because it has provided good returns for last 8 years. If it was really a bubble or ponzi scheme, it would have collapsed in few months.

I believe in bitcoin because it gives us opportunity on how to invest in gaining profit and to deal on how to have extra income.I may believe that if I strive or work hard on it i think it will payed in return.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
Im confident in trusting bitcoin cause it give me good future and i hope this will be my opportunity to become a successful man. We have trust bitcoin and still remember bitcoin will be the best choose and we can get much profit from bitcoin in the next time. Just hold and save your bitcoin you will get profit in the next time. We also know that the Bitcoin platform can only make us a crorepati in a short time. For some of these reasons our believe in Bitcoin remains. The introduction of the blockchain technology has birthed it and it is an innovation that will take over whether it is accepted now or later.
Activity: 115
April 17, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
I believe in bitcoins because it has provided good returns for last 8 years. If it was really a bubble or ponzi scheme, it would have collapsed in few months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
I have many reason why I have trust and believe bitcoin, you have look at bitcoin when was down just several years and drop to $2000, but bitcoin have raise and up again at $4000 and we know the power of bitcoin. We have trust bitcoin and still remember bitcoin will be the best choose and we can get much profit from bitcoin in the next time. Just hold and save your bitcoin you will get profit in the next time.
copper member
Activity: 280
April 17, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
I have complete believe in Bitcoin because I have been associated with Bitcoin since then I have been seeing myself successful. I also agree that when Bitcoin is down in the forum, we are also lost. But when prices are up, our lost is also turned into profit. We also know that the Bitcoin platform can only make us a crorepati in a short time. For some of these reasons our believe in Bitcoin remains.
Activity: 96
April 17, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink
I agree with that because bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program. Each transaction is simultaneously recorded in a blockchain on each computer that updates and informs all accounts.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
I believe in Bitcoin because, firstly, it has already experienced such price declines; secondly, it is clear beforehand that this is a long-term investment, in the third it is already recognized as a payment tool and finally it is followed by technology that meets many of the basic requirements of the present.

Very true, Strongly agree with you. Me too I never doubt about bitcoin, I believe and trust bitcoin. Every year there is this time that the price of bitcoin will decline or decrease and it is normal because this is good for long term investment. And bitcoin is also popular there are some tat acceptiblng bitcoin as a mode of payment. Lastly, I am earning through bitcoin, so why I shouldn't believe?
Activity: 602
April 17, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

I believe in Bitcoin's future because Blockchain technology has brought many innovations into our lives for the better. Bitcoin is the first and followed by a lot of altcoin, and for bitcoin in the future it will be more popular and there is no failure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
I believe in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because it has come to stay; it is the future of money; digital currency. I believe fiat notes came to be from a season, followed by digital money transfers/spendings. The introduction of the blockchain technology has birthed it and it is an innovation that will take over whether it is accepted now or later.
Activity: 178
April 17, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
I do still believe in bitcoin because this is continuously giving me its good benefits especially in financial aspects. I guess my trust and my believing with bitcoin will never be remove or gone. Yes I do admit that beliving in bitcoin in the start is not that easy. There are a lot of rumors that says bitcoin is just a kind of scam or fraud which will make you think again if you will enter this kind of industry. But what I did was to learn more about this and by doing that bitcoin get my trust. I was thankful that I did believe here because if I did not, I am not having the benefit of having a profit with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Bitcoin has been surprising me ever since and I would not give up my faith on it right away just because the value is falling down. I've seen bitcoin in this situation a lot of times already but still it was able to recover and keep up with other cryptcurrencies which is quite unbelievable at the beginning. We should keeo our hopes high for bitcoin and it will give is what we want for sure.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 17, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

So,
Simply because I've seen bitcoin at its best and worst already but still it managed to make it through up until know having the most expensive value of them all. Dumps would not change my mind easily because there are plenty of dumps that occured before but as time passes by, bitcoin was still able to get back up again and have high prices.
Activity: 163
April 17, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
Because it is difficult to commit fraud with Bitcoin and the privacy of its users are guaranteed. The second reason, transactions with Bitcoin are considered faster and cheaper. Utilizing Bitcoin for investment because it considers Bitcoin is a high value asset.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
I believe bitcoin, because I'm sure bitcoin not only helps in easier transactions, and invests, bitcoin can also change a person's life much better.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

So,
i am still here because i believe in bitcoin even there are a lot of rumors that they are saying bad form bitcoin i don't believe on that silly news,bitcoin gave us financial assistance and thats what i trust and believe in bitcoin so much.
Pages:
Jump to: