Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 17, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
I really believe in bitcoin because it change my life and it gives me more money than a regular job salary, and I will still continue to support bitcoin because it is now part of my life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 17, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
When I enter and join the bitcoin forum  , I make some research and I am convinced about bitcoin , so I still believe in bitcoin because I think and believe that bitcoin can give me good oppurtunities and profits for the future to come.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
actually bitcoin is better than  the other currency and i believe in bitcoin so much because i receive money here from bitcoin and no one can beat that.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
because for me my bitcoin makes our main income easy to make money, so for us strongly believe in the existence of bitcoin in my country, because bitcoin is also very popular. with the easy way we use.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 17, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Well i believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is a life changer and a solution for a financial problems because it can help a lot of people even in knowledge.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 07:35:22 AM
Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? i beleive in bitcoin because it is what is trending now because the time of stocks are over we are now in crypto  era, and it has affected so many life from poverty to prosperity . so many people in it has change their life to the next level in line
Activity: 4
April 17, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
Cause that's where m00ney is Cheesy

And besides...it is a future, you just need to see it Wink
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 07:26:28 AM
because cryptocurrency has the potential of making not only online investments but also even daily transactions effortless and convenient and most likely, bitcoin is one of the most engaging and easy to use. therefore, i still believe on bitcoin. No price decrease would degrade my trust on bitcoin's potentials because it has already proven itself not only to me but to a lot of veteran investors countless of times.
Activity: 16
April 17, 2018, 07:24:45 AM
Because i know bitcoin will give profit to people believe in bitcoin and also bitcoin still famous and no one can replace it.
Activity: 200
April 17, 2018, 07:08:05 AM
I still believe at bitcoin because i really trust bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me hope to achieve my goals in life, it really helps me especially before when im at nowhere to go to acquire money for the school tuition of my children. Bitcoin never fails me when i really needed it most. Bitcoin will rise high in the future, im very sure of it.
Activity: 24
April 17, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
Bitcoin is a king of all coins. I believe in bitcoin because it gave me bright future, today i am living happily because of BTC. not only me many people believe in bitcoin, we have many advantages from bitcoin we can do transaction of money online payments etc.
Activity: 68
April 17, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

So,
btc give me money and help me.its exchange  whole way of existence.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 17, 2018, 06:35:37 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because it is the mother of all coins, if bitcoin dies maybe other coins will not going to support by others. Many people also are still believing and using bitcoin so there's no reason for me to abandon the most popular crypto coin. Bitcoin is the best among all coins and many of us are relying our future to bitcoin.
Activity: 116
April 17, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
I still trust bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future in line with the rapid development of technology. Many bitcoin users feel the benefits and benefits of this bitcoin world. It's just that bitcoin in our country is still in doubt, but with so many bitcoin users (like trading) in our country it seems the government will eventually legalize this virtual currency circulation. Well hopefully Wink Wink Wink

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 17, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

So,

It has its negative factors that make people doubt it, plus all the negative news surrounding it that really stops people from totally embracing it. I think that it still has the capacity to prosper and rise up. Bitcoin has shown many times over how it can regain back whatever value it loses over time. Also, this market still has a lot of support coming from people all over the world that would surely help it grown some more. I think all the price dumps happening lately is due to the many negative news and happenings that is related to the cryptocurrency market; just give it time to adjust, and it will be on a better place.
Activity: 25
April 17, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
yes indeed , because the nature of bitcoin is legal.. used in a decent transaction. people ways make it . doubtful in the sense that they dont trust it anymore.. but indeed the real purpose of bitcoin is an instrument in changing transactions , specifically money .trasns
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 06:04:10 AM
with bitcoin, it was more easier and secured, since you have the control over your own money. it was safe to assume that this kind of investment is more convenient and time-saving rather than visiting your nearest bank/s just to deposit. which therefore makes it easier to transact without distance being a nuisance or an obstacle on the way.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
Because I think Bitcoin is very valuable, it can give us more returns. Now that Bitcoin is in an early stage of development, I think that the future of Bitcoin will not only be very valuable, but will also bring more convenience to people.
Activity: 77
April 17, 2018, 05:42:01 AM
Because I believe that there will be a bright future in bitcoin. Its purpose will be largely use worldwide due to its advantages compared to fiat. At the same time giving wide range of opportunities to people.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

So,
I believe in bitcoin because he gave me what I want last year. I received money that is used in my expenses such as fees, travelling, foods and others. I still believe even though there are lots of bad rurmors about it because personally, I experience how beautiful bitcoin is that many people didn't want to have.
Pages:
Jump to: