Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 49. (Read 91621 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 49
If I haven't already said it, thanks for the miner!

It would be great if you had some sort of setting like --use-recommended-rx570 option or something to use your current recommended settings depending on which set of cards we're using. This way I don't have to keep coming back and updating my configuration files when you update the algorithms. I've noticed they've been changing over the releases so it would be nice if we had the option to use whatever is currently recommended.

Thanks!

Hal
This in TODO, but new algo's and so on eating all my time... hope after New Year I will improve functionality Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 0
Please add support for RX 550 gfx804 and Tahiti GPUs.
Activity: 22
If I haven't already said it, thanks for the miner!

It would be great if you had some sort of setting like --use-recommended-rx570 option or something to use your current recommended settings depending on which set of cards we're using. This way I don't have to keep coming back and updating my configuration files when you update the algorithms. I've noticed they've been changing over the releases so it would be nice if we had the option to use whatever is currently recommended.

Thanks!

Hal
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
andrucrypt,,how to set diff in bat file

There is a new algorithm is called PIPE ...
They aren't there for AMD, maybe you are interested..

Check them here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-uou-a-p2p-crypto-messaging-system-no-icopremine-new-pipe-algo-5071341
Right now I'm working on MTP(private version already rocks Smiley), and probably this will be last algo this year, don't know yet.

share the MTP version smh before somone else beats you to the punch don't u want your fee
andrucrypt,,how to set diff in bat file

There is a new algorithm is called PIPE ...
They aren't there for AMD, maybe you are interested..

Check them here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-uou-a-p2p-crypto-messaging-system-no-icopremine-new-pipe-algo-5071341
Right now I'm working on MTP(private version already rocks Smiley), and probably this will be last algo this year, don't know yet.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
You have very good miner! It will be even more better if you kindly add kernel for Tahiti GPUs. These cards are unprofitable on many algo at the moment because of lack of good miners. Many people have such cards and will appreciate your efforts!

Tahiti cards are old enough and power hogs enough they're not going to make much of anything on ANYTHING, even with a good miner.
Hawaii have been VERY marginal the last month at best, even where THEY have good miners,Tahiti are the same node and generation as Hawaii but one largish step lower on performance.
Activity: 50
guys need help, on my AMD 470/570/580 I should use
--opencl-threads 2 --opencl-launch 21x0
or
--opencl-threads 2 --opencl-launch 21x256
and why?
thank you
What algo? This one recommended only for tribus. Also in most cases no need to use 256 for worksize(second value for --opencl-launch), except it works better for you.
Thanks I will change for 21x0 for my amd cards (rx 470/570/580)
and sorry for late reply mate
and btw what oc do you advise me for these cards? I use 1250 on Core and 1000 on Memory
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
How about dmd-gr algorithm ?
 MicroBitcoin MBC
that would be waste of time since fpga took it over
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
How about dmd-gr algorithm ?
 MicroBitcoin MBC
Activity: 150

How to calculate hash speed on x16s, x16r, x21s algos ?
Hashrate changes all the time...
Read the 1st post Wink
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
You have very good miner! It will be even more better if you kindly add kernel for Tahiti GPUs. These cards are unprofitable on many algo at the moment because of lack of good miners. Many people have such cards and will appreciate your efforts!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation

How to calculate hash speed on x16s, x16r, x21s algos ?
Hashrate changes all the time...
Activity: 157
Merit: 23
0.14.0 beta
- added support for lyra2v3, lyra2vc0ban, glt-astralhash, glt-jeonghash, glt-padihash and glt-pawelhash
- correct shutdown of miner

Thanks man for adding GLT!
Could you add ZCash MTP Algoritm
Working on that, but no ETA, except some hope to finish it this week Smiley And this is ZCoin, not ZCash )
Activity: 58
Thats would be awesome!
Activity: 2
0.14.0 beta
- added support for lyra2v3, lyra2vc0ban, glt-astralhash, glt-jeonghash, glt-padihash and glt-pawelhash
- correct shutdown of miner
Hello, is there an active project for this architecture?

https://imgur.com/a/dIeuukx
Unfortunately no, too old cards and no plans for them in near future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Hello, is there an active project for this architecture?

https://imgur.com/a/dIeuukx
Pages:
Jump to: