Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

They are both important and have different characteristic like a human that help crypto more stronger structure. Maybe now some switching to altcoin specially in ethereum  because of ico project using it but bitcoin remain constant and will remain the pioneering in the world of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Ethereum is one of the most important coins in the world of crypto.

and ethereum is an altcoin and is very important when it comes to making transactions with ERC tokens. half of the tokens existing today are using the eth chain and they are becoming very useful as well in the application of our lives.  soon its not just going to help the crypto users but to anyone in the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Of course, Altcoins will be as important as Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin dominates in price, Altcoins have more variety and their own projects. Because Altcoin is made to cover the weaknesses of Bitcoin. Like, the speed of transactions. There is Ethereum which has faster transaction speed than Bitcoin. and we know, Ethereum is one of the most important coins in the world of crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Some alts are like bitcoin. They're crawling their way up too. It's really great that people are creating alts. They are just opening great opportunities for us. Even if you are a small investor, big or whatever. Opportunities comes best at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is a very good currency but it does not mean that bitcoin is perfect and there will not be any coin which can replace bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are evolved fast enough and we will probably see a new coin or already existing which will be able to replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 167
In my own opinion. Altcoins is important too.it is  also a helpful thing .
Altcoins also in the world of Blockchain technology so we need to respect it's capability.
It have also a value and majority of people here who could not afford to buy bitcoins are relying to altcoins who earned in different bounty program.
Activity: 406
Of course altcoin is just as important as bitcoin, because bitcoin is meaningless without altcoin. Just look at the movement of bitcoin also in the push with the presence of an increasingly widespread altcoin and the company uses altcoin to promote its products.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Altcoins will always be essential cryptos besides Bitcoins because if they lack altcoins, the cryptocurrency market will be very bleak. Hence altcoins are unlikely to be replaced or removed from the market although there are currently a lot of altcoins as well as scam ICO projects. In the future I hope the scam ICO project will no longer appear, leaving only the potential ICO only.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and other coins are very closely related, as they form the market. I think that bitcoin without altcoins will not be as interesting as it is now. Food fot thought )
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Yes of course, alternativecoin will be important as bitcoin because they are valuable also in this business
because they are useful and helpful to the investors to earn a good amount of income.
Activity: 130
Only time will surely tell. So many altcoins doing well, so many of them with good future ready to take over the market, so many of them with products related to real life applications. Time will surely tell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
I think that altcoins are already very important in the crypto world. Take for example the same Ethereum. As you rightly pointed out, alternative cryptocurrencies compete with Bitcoin and thus make it develop. It's hard to say whether a currency will be more important than the BTC, for this you need to get something that is not in Bitcoin and that will be very useful and interesting for people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I can say that Altcoin is very much in demand by investors. Has a sufficient tool base. As well as the prices so far stay in the limit of normal. But, all the same, it's too early to be in the ring with Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Of course. I think many Altcoin will be important. In bank, we have XRP. In Transaction, we have ETH, CS. In anonymous, we have monero, LTC...
Activity: 196
No, I don't think so. Bitcoin is the first discovered cryptocurrency and still ranks first among all other cryptocurrencies. Till now, no other currency could ever take its place.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Bitcoin that has become cryptocurrency has created history in the year 2017 yesterday. and be a tribute to our own, but not for now? because Bicoin is currently experiencing a decrease as well as losses for its hold even though it still holds the current market price of crypto. this is what makes Bitcoin fans should immediately think invest into altcoin to reduce the losses that have occurred.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Altcoins or alternative coins are actually a replacement for bitcoin. Because of higher demand for BTC, it went up a price unimaginably where it reaches up to $19k last year. I always believe that BTC reaches an all time high with the help of altcoins. Demand and stocks is the main reason why cryptocurrency changes its price. it is clear that most altcoins, specially those who are part of the top 10 in coinmarketcap is now as important as BTC. The demand for BTC and altcoin switch places from time to time depending on a trader's strategy how to gain a profit.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
In any case, I hope we will see not a very large number of cryptocurrencies. among the crypto-currencies, in principle, there can not be a leading crypto-currency.All of them are interesting and promising in their own way and have their own price
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

Altcoin values really depends on the adoption and acceptance of the people. If the altcoin has promising technology to offer to the community then there will be a high chance that the particular altcoin will have a huge value and people who believes in its technology will definitely support that altcoin. I doubt that bitcoin enthusiasts would literally go switch their investments from btc to a certain altcoin, that would never happen.
Activity: 140
Well on the short term I doubt any altcoin will be as important as bitcoin but let's wait and see what happens on the long term situation.
Pages:
Jump to: