Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
At the moment everything is rising and falling with the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently just the tip of cryptocurrencies. It started with him. But I think that the Kyptro world will evolve and Altcoins will move more and more past Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
yes, because altcoin can provide many projects that generate without the need to spend money. I prefer altcoin because following altcoin is easy and not so difficult and I do not understand how bitcoin works.
Activity: 93
In the cryptocurrency world bitcoin has always been the center of the picture. At the present time no altcoins could overpass the bitcoin's value despite its little downfall. There's ETH, LTC and XRP making its name in the market because if their potential use. But as we all observe that BTC and altcoins are somewhat connected because the altcoins price is dependent on the BTC value.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
bitcoin is one of the most popular among all the coin of the market, altcoin is also doing well but as per the present situation I don't think gain the same position as bitcoin for altcoin will be possible now , but we never know what will future bring so in the future situation can be change but now bitcoin is on the lead.
We mostly focus on gaining as a mainstream of having investment but it is important also to consider if that certain coin will survive for long.  Bitcoin and some altcoins especially Ethereum are playing well in the market despite of crisis attacks. Due to the fact that altcoins won't grow far without Bitcoin,  it is better not to choose only altcoins and may continue giving support into bitcoin also for fast recovery.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, is the most known and used since its birth, but I do not think that it will always remain the best cryptocurrency. It has very good qualities, but there are currently other altcoins that have very solid projects with great potential, so I think that in the future the Bitcoin will be surpassed by other altcoins
Activity: 196
bitcoin is one of the most popular among all the coin of the market, altcoin is also doing well but as per the present situation I don't think gain the same position as bitcoin for altcoin will be possible now , but we never know what will future bring so in the future situation can be change but now bitcoin is on the lead.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
of course yes, for example ethereum, waves and eos
as we can see ethereum now is very important in crypto world
but, a lot of altcoins will be die too,,
Altcoin are same important like bitcoin. Altcoin has potential to overcome the popularity bitcoin and in some place and situations Altcoin is profitable then that of bitcoin. Altcoin like Ethereum is much more stable then that bitcoin because of this it is the first choice of many investors for long term investment purposes. Litecoin like Altcoin has provide better money transaction facility then that of bitcoin. It clear more transactions then that of bitcoin in a day. In many place bitcoin is ban but Altcoin work.
Activity: 518
Its a healthy competition between bitcoin and altcoin because without altcoins too, bitcoin wouldn’t stay on top. They play a big role in the market and a lot of people have invested in altcoins too so it as important as bitcoin is depending on its roadmap and its usage.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
THeres no impossible about this since bitcoin is now vulnerable and altcoins become more aggressive,future is too long to tell and things might happen sooner or later

I believe that bitcoin will be on top but possibilities of having partner on top is just a few years away
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Yes ofcourse altcoins will also be equally important as bitcoin in future and some are still important like ETH,Waves,LTC due to technical advancements and potential they have to grow in future.So all the alts which have potential and developments will stay in this crypto market and others will be dead soon.
Activity: 798
LTC and ETH will be important altcoin like Bitcoin!
Bitcoin and altcoin are depreciating, but I trust the market will recover!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think my answer is no.
Because even litecoin, ethereum and monero have been here for several years, but their gap with BTC is still quite large.
Activity: 122
Why not? as an example, litecoin, ethereum and monero have been in here for more than years already, and they are the same as important as bitcoin (maybe not with the same weight) but they are important for everybody in here too, so i think that yes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
wHat do you mean by can be important as bitcoin?

Because if this is about the price,I believe theres nothing can break nor get close to bitcoin price that's for sure

But if you are referring to the demand of coins,well in future,
 When adaptations from all over the worldhappens then maybe theres a possibility about your concerns
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think altcoin will be the future of crypto. Bitcoin is the mother of crypto but it can not lead forever to the continuous development of the altcoin. The altcoin is gradually becoming known and is asserting its usefulness.
Activity: 84
It won't, bitcoin will continue to be vital to everyone since its the most used cryptocurrency and the first created...
Activity: 951
Altcoins would be as important but it would take time.
Cryptocurrencies is still a new thing to the world and their applications sectors and indefinite at the moment only halted by the speed of adaption as by nature the world resists any sudden change. Bitcoin is the mother of all but she can't always lead the new emerging technologies.

Both has its own value Altcoin and Bitcoin though they have different value and the equivalent of the price. But if I am going to choose I would rather go for Bitcoin because this is ghe highest value among the coins. But at this moment the price in the market is getting low.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, it's a very good quality project, but that does not mean it's the best ever, even if it's the number one in the market right now. I think there are much better projects than Bitcoin, one of them is Ethereum, which has the potential to overcome it in the coming years
Activity: 210
I think altcoin will become important but it cannot take the place of bitcoin. Altcoin has developed a lot and also doing well and getting more and more support from the users. On the other hand Bitcoin is number one cryptocurrency and still it is leading the board. The impact of bitcoin among people is always different and positive. Thats why altcoin will raise but cant take bitcoin's place,
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
alternative cryptocurrencies ARE already as important as bitcoin!

the problem is the altcoins that do exist now are too bad that they are not taken seriously. most of them are shitcoins and ever since last year we have hundreds of useless tokens that were created out of ICOs. you can't really expect this wave of shit to be even remotely important let alone be as important as bitcoin.

the technology is moving ahead though. all these shitcoins will simply disappear some day and we will be rid of them.
Pages:
Jump to: