Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 6. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
Good projects will recover of course, I dont think ripple will be at this price or ethereum will be 215 dollar at the future, they must do x5 x10 from this prices. But most of projects that are not working and doing nothing, they cant recover their value according to me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
The current market has signaled to recover rates, the cryptos you hold TRON, DNT, Cardano, and SIB all grew at nearly 10% in exchange rates. High potential in September these altcoins will increase rapidly in exchange rates and by the end of 2018 if the market grows altcoins will also improve.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 12, 2018, 02:31:44 PM
It depends now on the projects if the price will go up again. As long as the developers will continue their hard work and they have a satisfied big community.
Better to choose only legit projects like Wanchain, PAL etc.
of course it's going to happen. When developers continue working then altcoin will have the possibility to ride. but the case now is the result of a decrease in the market, so the first is waiting for the market back up, new development can be run with the maximum.
Activity: 3
November 12, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
Some of them will if they can achieve a decent level of adoption or generate new hype but failing that it's just speculation so apart from another market wide recovery the values will likely remain lower than the all time highs for now
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 02:27:03 PM
It depends now on the projects if the price will go up again. As long as the developers will continue their hard work and they have a satisfied big community.
Better to choose only legit projects like Wanchain, PAL etc.
Activity: 15
November 12, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
No one can predict what the market would be at any time. That is the risk associated with cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 644
November 12, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
Of course lost and even much more will cost less than before,only one thing,not all,and this here's the biggest catch is that to understand when it will go up,and those who vistat and make their products will be worth very good money in the market,and to determine their certainly not wseh you can just,even the strong can fall off preachy
Activity: 5
November 12, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Vast majority of alts were at around a 90% drop from ATH when the alt coin market reached it’s lowest point a couple weeks ago. It’s been brutal.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
If at present the market sentiment is still cynical about cryptocurrency, don't expect the altcoin value to recover. But if the public sentiment towards cryptocurrency starts to improve, there is hope that the altcoin value will recover and the value will gradually rise.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
The last bull run saw many altcoins going very high even though some of them did not have strong basics. But the next time bull run happens investors gonna be picky and will invest in potentially strong coins only.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
of course most of them will recover but low quality scam projects have no way to be alive. This natural election will help more healthy growth of crypto. I believe we will see a good recover near future.
Activity: 15
November 12, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
It may not be easy to return all Altcoins at their highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well developed products have enormous potential in the future. And if the momentum has come, then I think it will be easy to re experience a big increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 12, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

I think every thing now depends on the demand for those named altcoins above,if their demand increase, the market prices for them will rise,so there is a likelihood for their possible recovery in the nearest future
November 12, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
The alt coins recovery depends now on what they put on the table, good working project , apps , updates and exchange listings . These will give them an egde when the bull run starts. The value they can build up now is the key to their increase
November 12, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
I think that the price of these coins will grow equivalent to the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that it makes sense to keep them, as they have quite good projects.
November 12, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
Seems like the market is being flooded with new coins with most of them being launched without the hope of ever being used as a currency (only to get the developers rich). Very difficult to work out what is genuine and what is not now.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
not only some altcoins, but you could say almost all the coins experienced a very drastic price decline, but in my opinion there is still a possibility that the market will experience a recovery, it's just that no one knows when the recovery will occur, due to uncertainty and current market instability this is happening this is what makes it difficult to determine what will happen to the market in the future.
Activity: 518
November 12, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
I can't really speak for those specific coins because the only one I really know is Cardano, but to speak in general I think it will pas a couple of years before we see an ATH again at some alt, we have to remember that the prices we had last year was the product of a bubble, which will hardly be repeated.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
Crypto market today is not in good shape.  Most altcoins price are dropping. But this just part of the cryptocurrency price cycle. Don't worry mate of the coins you hold because it will pump soon. Cryptocurrency cycle will dump and pump. Just believe in the altcoins you have hold that price will also recover if the cryptocurrency will recover too.
Activity: 484
November 12, 2018, 01:31:42 PM
Yes but not all of them recover their values.
Only which can complete their ideas and will be helpful in everyday using
As you can see, not all Altcoin is recovering. Significant adjustments in the past have eliminated most of the potential Altcoin, and no transactions have made. This seen that Cryptocurrency is doing its job of making it better and removing potential non-potential Altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: