Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 7. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 01:30:47 PM
Of course, it is possible to restore them, because they primarily repel from bitcoin, so when it starts to grow, other altcoins will start to pull together!
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
Have heard of only TRON and CARDANO. The price of altcoins are actually more unstable than bitcoin. Specifically the coins that are not actually very well known or are not trending. Right now, we can see that the price of bitcoin along with other altcoins are actually going up. Keep your fingers crossed and keep holding your coins. We might see another huge and long bull run coming soon.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
the fall in the price of altcoins is not limited to only a few, it cuts across board, i hold strongly that they will recover eventually, the market is cyclical
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 12, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
There is no altcoin  that has not had its value dropped. Even newly listed altcoins are experiencing the same. If you believe in the potential of a coin, you would hols, except you have a better option.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 12, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
More than 2000 crypto in the market and 90% of them are definitely headed for doom.We had already seen that happen many times.Strong coins and coin projects will only survive and will not only recover but will give a good amount of profit.Market is still following bearish trend so it will take some time to recover.Many shitcoins are already there in market which always gets pumped and dumped.many day traders use them to get some margin,but for long term hold choosing a good project is very much necessary.Moreover many exchanges are also de-listing many coins so its better to do your on research.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 12, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
We can say no to the last, but I think that there is really a possibility that altcoins will be ever to recover their value , because we know for its volatility , there might be changes in value , and time are not constant , it varies the valuexof altcoins from time to time , maybe in the near future it will recover ,that is a positive thinking on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 06:35:52 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
As time goes by and more competition may require hard work to make it happen, we see that ETH alone is difficult to rise because competition is getting tougher which has the same platform with different advantages.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 06:22:43 AM
Sure they will, the only thing that we need is the next bull run. If the green market comes till the end of 2018, we will see a lot of great prices. But the projects need to push their price forward by following the roadmap and releasing more great features.
Activity: 291
November 12, 2018, 05:07:18 AM
think noone can answer that question , wish we knew , but all we can do is being patience and wait what is going to happen in 2019 or maybe we should wait to 2020
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 12, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
Projects that have a development team that can manage well will certainly continue to grow. And when the price of a coin falls for sure if we patiently wait for a coin, the price will definitely recover. You better keep coins because I'm sure the price of coins will definitely rise again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 12, 2018, 04:08:50 AM
Everything can be, if projects continue to work and improve the quality of their product, then they will be in demand among people and, accordingly, will start growing.
Indeed, if there's continuous development then eventually the project will able to gain investors trust and start placing their money back, recovering stage can happen as soon as the project are moving, the temporary downfall will be able to regain value when people see that the developing team are not
letting the project being down, as long as they are still in the plan and future still can be foreseen then we will see bounce back.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 12, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
Everything can be, if projects continue to work and improve the quality of their product, then they will be in demand among people and, accordingly, will start growing.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
I think altcoins will recover its value easily when the bullish comes at the end of this year. Altcoins price is easily affected by bitcoin price and market conditions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
Honestly, the price is unlikely to recover in the short term, you may have to face a bear market for 1-2 years, and there are many coins that will slowly die, for me, except bitcoin now any crypto are not safe.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
Yes but not all of them recover their values.
Only which can complete their ideas and will be helpful in everyday using
Activity: 40
November 12, 2018, 03:39:05 AM
Yes of course the value will recover soon and it will better to hold coins for few months. if we hold coins means the supply of coins will decrease then the price is automatically increase.
Activity: 333
November 12, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
Usually this is related to the project, not all coins can be brilliant again. Only good projects can be revived. But these resurrected projects will be more valuable than the original ones, and the capitalists are very good at judging.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:24:23 AM
Altcoin prices will recover and you must remain patient because they require a very long process. From my experience investing in coins. All prices have increased and that will happen at the end of this year. And I hope that will happen because now the price of coins is slowly increasing the volume of transactions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
that is all that we expect and if it is true next year the price of coins can increase significantly now is the right time to choose and buy coins for investment.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 11, 2018, 11:37:13 PM
everyone would expect the altcoin to recover its value soon. and predictions most likely the beginning of 2019 altcoin will reach high prices again.
Pages:
Jump to: