Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 18. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 07:14:40 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
All these coins, most especially Tron and Cardano that i know at least to an extent,  are coins with good potentials. So, since they are presently down, the best would be to buy more. Although, i might seem painful they are down, but you can still make it up with the right investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 03:51:39 PM
yes to work on decision as securing plan on running terms with work on investment, as referring the best on strategy to avoid waste on expends and defines of one as referring use of returns beyond the limit of initials capital to work on future entry to market of bitcoin finance.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
November 06, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
Not all will recover their value, but some will do for sure. Do you know the Darwin theory? We will see quality coins coming back only, I invested in Horizen mainly and also 6-7 other privacycoins, I have no doubt they all will recover, and can be sure for a new all ATh too. As for the weak coins, they will  surely end up at the graveyard with a stone "RIP"
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 03:09:17 PM
all possibilities exist, provided the market does not stop in a moment in the sense that there is still demand and supply in the market.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
From time to time the Altcoins can recover or not. If in 2017 Altcoins prices are very high and fall to now so i have confidence to recover but not reach the high and return as in 2017.I think we should make our own decisions with Altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
they will, and they might surpas their all time high it just that some will die along the road matter of what altcoin you are holding if it has good comunity base and team capable of executing their road map then you are good
When the prices get low enough the price usually goes the opposite direction to keep it from crashing. The market is strange.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
they will, and they might surpas their all time high it just that some will die along the road matter of what altcoin you are holding if it has good comunity base and team capable of executing their road map then you are good
Activity: 238
November 06, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
Well you mentioned the good coins that will certainly restore their value , but of course you need to wait will probably be about a year , now of course the market slabiy but by the end of the year will be all good!
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 12:01:03 PM
Here already we see some coins Panada,there was 30-50% above given,I think the market will go up or profits go large,plus, of course, not all altcoins will survive,but those who are fixed will cost huge money,so I believe in these altcoins,and I recommend many to prismotretsa challenging projects
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
This market is now stable after a long bear market and now it is time to accumulate coins as we can see a bull run start anytime from now and all altcoins will start recovering from their lows with this revival.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 06, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
I think so. Of course with full certainty say it is difficult, but I believe in this. I hope that soon everything will change, and prices will go up. And at the moment I keep an eye on the market, and keep their coins to understand what to do next.
Activity: 448
November 06, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
If the BTC increases then the price of altcoin will of course recover. But not all altcoin will recover, only some of the top altcoin in the coinmarket and the shitcoin will die with the growth of bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 06, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
They will recover their old values, but not all. Because now competition in the market is much more and many coins are having their last time. So be very careful when investing in coins. Yes, many of them will rise again, but some will also disappear.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 06, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Yes, it is really important that we'll have a positive mind towards our holdings. I believe that the prices and values of the coins that we are holding would still go back to normal so we should have a positive mind. The market would still recover and would still be profitable to all of us.
Activity: 239
November 06, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
Yes for me it is impossible, like last year it take 5 weeks from 8000$ into 20,000$ in btc and all of the altcoins was follow to. So yes it will ever recover their value
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 06, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

What make you feel that way and ask this quastion? If you feel alts will not recover and overcome this then whales get what they want.
Bro alts will recover and will make new top prices  
Hold hold hold
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 06, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
I am certain of it. I may take a while yes. This correction was perhaps needed. Too much focus on making money, too little focus on long term success. Hope this is solved too during this recovery phase.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 06, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
There's a huge possibility that cryptos wouls but keep in mind that not all crypros would be able to manage the continuous dumps and afterward be able to recover and withstand such difficulty in the market. Only those which are strong enough would make it. That is also why holding is advisable in order to have a chance to earn huge profit from those which would be able to increase on the bullrun
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 11:13:43 AM
It depends if the team really works well. If the altcoin is just used to collect money and used it on different things non-ICO related then the value will just continue to dump. Making those investors just give their money to an ICO being introduced that only intend to steal money in a legit way. So next time find a promising ICO with a good team if you really want your investments be worth it.
Activity: 280
November 06, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
Cryptocurrency is a completely new class of assets that many people want to use.It's silly to lose sight of it.Many States and financial institutions refuse to accept cryptocurrency now for one reason-they have not yet figured out how to subdue and curb it.
Pages:
Jump to: