Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 21. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
coins will always come and go and on the end only the strongest will survive but i give two of your holdings a very good chanche to survive in this mad cryptoworld , i think tron and cardano is very good to hold
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 05, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
I believe that for example the price of Cardano will increase by 2-3 times after the launch of smart contracts or DPOS. These will be weighty arguments for price growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
No matter what the capitalization of the coin and what its price.Much more important is the constant work of the team on their product no matter what.It is these coins that will be able to show growth in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
November 05, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
Not all the altcoins will recover their lost value as most of them don't have a proper plan to survive in this days so we see low volume , raging communities and so on but the good ones will do just fine when the next bull run of bitcoin will come so there are no real reasons to worry regarding to strong altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
And it seems to me, that the price level of last year can still be achieved, and even more. For this, we need more blockchain projects integrated into real life. The reason for the weak market in no need to use tokens in life, and minimal competition between projects.
Lots of projects that attract investors interest sadly to say that the real usage is not yet been applied, most of those coins are being use only for trading and nothing else, if while the market are still bearish and those developers finds its way to attract big businesses to use their system it can create good
value to the project and after that the value will start to bounce high again.
recovery is indeed capable of restoring the State of the market and experience into profit improvement by having coins like that. as was the case in the current Altcoin a lot of progression in order to restore conditions of Altcoin are four experienced a decline.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 05, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
And it seems to me, that the price level of last year can still be achieved, and even more. For this, we need more blockchain projects integrated into real life. The reason for the weak market in no need to use tokens in life, and minimal competition between projects.
Lots of projects that attract investors interest sadly to say that the real usage is not yet been applied, most of those coins are being use only for trading and nothing else, if while the market are still bearish and those developers finds its way to attract big businesses to use their system it can create good
value to the project and after that the value will start to bounce high again.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
More than 90% of the altcoins are copycats and as such they don't have any value. I don't expect these coins to go up in value anytime during the next few years. But at the same time, there are promising alts such as NEO, ADA and XLM and their future potential is excellent.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
in my opinion yes of course and i think taht you are going to be happy with this issue as altcoins are going to revoer for sure
Activity: 770
November 05, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
actually I also have a little doubt that the coin you mentioned will again reach the best price, because recently I saw a lot of teams from several coins who were not serious about developing the coins they had, besides the current situation is too extreme, and this situation will increase the level of difficulty for the coin to go to the moon.
in my opinion.
Activity: 448
November 05, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
Each year the market rises like in 2017 did you ever think that BTC would increase to 20000$ when its price is at 2000$ ? So 20000$ is a simple way to get over if the bull market starts, and if we hold the altcoin, it's definitely worth its rebound in the future
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Altcoins will recover there prices, when the bull market arrives.
The market  will grows for better  when the price of the giants of cryprocurrency market raise, the altcoins price will will raise based on which blockchain it was built.
Because there price is been determined mostly by the blockchain  they were built on and also the market  pump of the volume trade of the respective coin
Activity: 168
November 05, 2018, 11:42:44 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Definitely. I am using coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano and let me tell you they are coming up with excellent projects in the market which shall make their value rise.
Activity: 88
November 05, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
I think it wouldn’t be wise for you to sell off your altcoins just yet. The value of Bitcoin and altcoins like Tron keeps fluctuating and is dependent on the market. But if you look at the statistics of previous years, you’ll find that the price almost always goes up. Besides, the entire point of owning altcoins or any other cryptocurrency is to wait and watch, so you should do exactly that.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 07:31:54 AM
for the problem of old altcoin prices it will certainly go up even though many new altcoins appear, but it depends on  altcoin for example, he has a community / there is a good update, of course the value will rise, especially if the listing is in a major exchange but if it is uncertain the price will go down
Activity: 406
November 05, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
Of course.  If altcoins are good, then they will undoubtedly restore lost positions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
Not before 2020, I think we will sell nothing, we will only collect and store and then I hope everyone will get everything
Activity: 294
November 05, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
I think that no one can exactly answer this question. If you bought, then wait for growth. Do not sell at a loss.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 07:14:18 AM
I think that the altcoins will recover in price and besides now it is worth buying Bitcoin and Zcash while the price has not started to grow very much. By the end of the year they will bring xx
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
I think the main strength of crypto is community growth, which is currently far less than the altcoin growth ratio. So maybe this is the factor that makes the market more difficult. But this is not the first time, because in the past even altcoins like Ethereum took a long time to grow up. So I think some of the right coins will get a turn in the future, even though they won't return at the highest price.
Pages:
Jump to: