Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 20. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
Yes, your decision to hold a coin is very good in a situation of falling prices. The price of a down coin has become very common and the price will definitely rise again. It's just that we must be patient and continue to hold your coins. I am sure the price of the coin will recover and we will see where the price of coins will increase very high.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 05, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

It will recover but not immediately, might take many, many months or even years to be back to ATH prices similar to last January.
If you are still hodling, better just keep them if you were not able to move out last Feb or March.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 11:40:35 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
I think the main factor that can make altcoin go up is the factor of buying and selling in the altcoin exchange, it won't be easy to influence the altcoin price, so I don't think that has any effect.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
November 05, 2018, 11:39:13 PM
surely the alt coin will recover which already has real work on the product of the project.
now the market is very chaotic so it takes time to recover the altcoin that is currently available.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 05, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
Today's difficult market conditions certainly make many altcoins not valuable and difficult to recover their value, especially as more scam projects make it difficult for investors to believe in altcoins where are not in the top 100 in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
November 05, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
It will definitely recover when the market signs up. The new altcoins will not be able to capture the position of these good altcoins. If it really is a potential altcoin, its capitalization is always stable and it has to have a separate fund to pump the value. If it does not get those things, it will easily die in this market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 11:30:58 PM
the new coins are there not even too big for crypto has the effect of old existing ones. Although some could be great and the threat but many among that which thus increasingly falling. Crypto can recovery will happen again because crypto is constantly evolving. It's just when it will arrive still is uncertain.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 05, 2018, 11:04:03 PM
Not all altcoins recover after suffering a massive dump in price, however there are numerous altcoins on the market with large caps. These coins are more than capable of recovering from bear market due to the support from its large investors and community. Check out for the first 100 coins on the coinmarketcap.
top 20 on coinmarketcap easier to recovered their price.support from investor and community bigger than other altcoin.their project developtment maybe the main reason for it.
Activity: 378
November 05, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
Not all altcoins can be recycled. Obviously, some altcoins may lose opportunities. But some altcoins may be more expensive than ever. The Lord needs to be integrated with your knowledge and information. Because now there are some altcoins that are very cheap. However, the risk of investing in altcoin has increased.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:59:25 PM
I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
And it seems to me, that the price level of last year can still be achieved, and even more. For this, we need more blockchain projects integrated into real life. The reason for the weak market in no need to use tokens in life, and minimal competition between projects.
Lots of projects that attract investors interest sadly to say that the real usage is not yet been applied, most of those coins are being use only for trading and nothing else, if while the market are still bearish and those developers finds its way to attract big businesses to use their system it can create good
value to the project and after that the value will start to bounce high again.
the recovery will be uneven when circumstances all the coins were weakened. While this alone is already a lot of coins that are experiencing recovery after decline. It is capable of making a coin flourish and rise from the downturn. Altcoin will be valuable when the onset of recovery and development that continues to increase.
Activity: 448
November 05, 2018, 10:04:35 PM
I think so, maybe one of the factor of altcoin decreasing price is its volume and supply. If there are many hodlers it is sure the prices takes low, and if the majority of altcoin sell already, maybe price will increase and takes back to recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 05, 2018, 10:00:44 PM
Not all altcoins recover after suffering a massive dump in price, however there are numerous altcoins on the market with large caps. These coins are more than capable of recovering from bear market due to the support from its large investors and community. Check out for the first 100 coins on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 420
November 05, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
I am sure of this if the altcoin will recover, this is only a matter of time going down or going up I think it is natural, but we must keep thinking positively and believe that going forward will run normally again
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

Most probably yes, the prices will eventually recover back to its former price given enough push from the market. Just like every dips, the market usually just welcomes more and more investors during the declines and red days. Eventually, when the investors have had their fill, they'll pump up the price evenly.
Activity: 378
November 05, 2018, 09:42:47 PM
Any miracles are possible in the Crypto World and devalued altcoins can easily return to their historical heights. In 2017, I was late for the spring crypto rally and invested in 7 coins in June. By September, my deposit has decreased by 5 times and I am completely desperate. However, the rapid growth of the crypto market in December 2017 and January 2018 brought me a profit of more than 300%.
Therefore, do not despair. Altcoins still grow. I think the crypto market capitalization should reach at least $ 2 trillion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 05, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
Some coin will definitely recover,why some will never recover,though we cannot be precise on the level to which the value will be up,but we can be certain that when bull run come,some altcoin will surely recover.It is now our duty to check out the coin with such prospect.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 06:48:15 PM
I believe that more than half of the Altcoins will perish because They do not represent anything of themselves, only the strongest projects will survive. Therefore, you need to invest only in high-quality start-ups. I can bring you an example of #swachhcoin projects. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
November 05, 2018, 06:16:44 PM
Altcoins will definitely recover some day but it will take a major bull run for that to happen. The market is still young and it has huge potential on ROI except a new trend that sees the market become more stable sets in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
Of course the price will recover in the future just need to endure to this point , now it is very difficult to endure such a fall , but I think it will give you a good money in the future!
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
actually every alts are may doesn't recover but most of the potential alts are have very good chance to recover.I have much better idea about tron,I think tron will be recover for sure.
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: