Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 3. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2018, 07:31:07 PM
Yes, I believe so just like these past years altcoins will recover soon and also bitcoin just be patient for waiting and holding your good altcoins to have a very good profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course it depends on what you bought altcoins , many coins never recover , but of course if you kept the top coins they recover quickly
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
I think most of the Altcoin on the exchange market moves to follow the price of Bitcoin, so now the price of Altcoin is still below the standard price, because we see that the price of Bitcoin has also experienced the same thing since March last month, the price of Bitcoin has declined followed by Altcoin, but if Bitcoin prices rise, I think the price of Altcoin will recover.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
Many altcoins are corrected by more than half of their highest prices, and even 90% on some well-known altcoins. Of course it will not be easy to return the price of all altcoins, because competitors continue to be born time after time. But I think some altcoins will at least rise when there is a big increase, and it could start now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 12, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
In the bearish market altcoins suffer the most and not all of them will recover.
The bear market can last for years and will take care of shitcoins.
But, coins with use case and potential will survive and recover for sure
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 07:19:33 PM
I do not think that the emergence of new coins in the near future may affect the pricing of TRON or Cardano. Most likely everything will change. Each coin will have its time.
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 07:18:00 PM
The crypto market will trigger a possible bullish season and some of the new deals. general in poor condition. Worst of all is that new coins entry to market.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
Crypto market today is not in good shape.  Most altcoins price are dropping. But this just part of the cryptocurrency price cycle. Don't worry mate of the coins you hold because it will pump soon. Cryptocurrency cycle will dump and pump. Just believe in the altcoins you have hold that price will also recover if the cryptocurrency will recover too.
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
Crypto market today is not in good shape.  Most altcoins price are dropping. But this just part of the cryptocurrency price cycle. Don't worry mate of the coins you hold because it will pump soon. Cryptocurrency cycle will dump and pump. Just believe in the altcoins you have hold that price will also recover if the cryptocurrency will recover too.
copper member
Activity: 657
November 12, 2018, 06:56:01 PM
Definitely some altcoins will recover their value but not all. Time will tell, and also the project team has a great role to play. The most challenging issue we have right now in crypto space is that, most altcoins have nothing to do with the actual product. If a project team goes extra mile to ensure everything is smooth, people will build confidence in the project and hold the coin or token for long term.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
Not all and surely there will only few number of altcoins which would be able to recover and withstand the continuous downfall this year. Some coins are even considered as dead at this moment due to long term dumps. Only those which are well established in the market are more likely to recover once bull run takes over the market.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 06:42:09 PM
Even though new coins always come and add to Altcoi's list in CMC, I believe the old coin prices like Tron, waves and others will go up. Right now I'm holding old coins and new coins, this is all I do for long-term investments.
November 12, 2018, 06:41:25 PM
the fall in the price of altcoins is not limited to only a few, it cuts across board, i hold strongly that they will recover eventually, the market is cyclical
Activity: 10
November 12, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
I will say yes to this because I believe when the market recover from the fall and the bull run start, there will be high demand for altcoin and they will recover their value back and even grow higher before the end of the year but weak altcoins may likely not be able to recover their price back as much as the potential ones will.
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 06:33:56 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

In a situation where the bull market returns in a situation of positive developments, then if the coins are in demand by the community, then they will definitely return to the price. TRX takes many steps in the direction of its growth.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 06:32:06 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically, so after a strong and prolonged decline, growth will begin. Today is a good time to buy many coins.
November 12, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
Price recoever but dont in day or week?all should know how crypto work- you will have profit from you investments when wait long time and if project or ICO good and true(not scam) and team hard working in company all will be good just give they time to do their work and just see result.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 06:26:55 PM
I think the new coins that are being launched almost everyday will affect the price of other coins a bit but don’t forget that most of them are scam and you will lose your money in them.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 06:20:33 PM
the price recovered clearly just going to happen, a lot of good support for crypto and it will make the price the better. but when recovering it will happen will be a hard thing is known and is still questionable. How secure is certainly holding until it happens. but in fact, many who go for fear will fall increasingly within.
Pages:
Jump to: