Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 5. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
I think yes , because if there is big dump then surely there exists equal pump  , so wait for the perfect time .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
November 12, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
You are in luck my friend as bull activity is almost upon us!
altcoins are good but tney are not the only thing that can bring ypu money on the  ryptcurrency world so ge careful
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

If more new liquidity enter the market , it's possible. They say most of the new projects are fraudulent. If this is the case, the old coins will rise sooner or later, and new ones will die, possibly without a single pump.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 12, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
in my opinion we have a very good chance to see some altcoins rising but believe me ypu do not want to see soem of them
Activity: 180
November 12, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
You are in luck my friend as bull activity is almost upon us!
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 04:12:19 PM
actually to recover this problem could not be seen from one side only. This is a problem that requires a real calculation. However, the fact is, the rotation of altcoin alone are often not clear. Then I think it is difficult to determine whether or not to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 12, 2018, 04:11:09 PM
I think they will, but for that the whole market should perform better. If bullmarket finally happen, we shall see huge gains again, and many coins will go back, or above where they were before. Of course there are dead projects, which better sell, even low.
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
But markets fluctuate, and many altcoins may experience large increases. But it will take a long time to return crypto to the highest marketcap.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 04:07:49 PM
I do not know for sure whether the price of Altcoin if there are new coins will recover or not. What is clear now is that the Altcoin market is still strongly influenced by the Bitcoin market. So if there is a new coin, it won't affect the actual price.
copper member
Activity: 19
November 12, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
Pretty sure that most altcoins won't recover from the current bear market. Only the best projects will come out as winners. But don't see this as a bad thing. Its normal. Good coins will stay while bad projects will get vanished from the market. On the long run this is a normal situation and will help the market to recover.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 12, 2018, 03:50:58 PM
The Alts good projects will recover. I am sure of the one that has products will reciver its a matter of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
Of course altcoins will restore its price, now the General bear market and when will the bullish trend altcoins will quickly restore the price , and of course now keep the tokens
Activity: 350
November 12, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
Everybody has losses on this market but we are still waiting. I think that mostly all altcoins will recover their value but it wouldn't be in the next year. Wee need more time to begin a new bullrun
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 03:19:37 PM
Price recoever but dont in day or week?all should know how crypto work- you will have profit from you investments when wait long time and if project or ICO good and true(not scam) and team hard working in company all will be good just give they time to do their work and just see result.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
I think the new coins that are being launched almost everyday will affect the price of other coins a bit but don’t forget that most of them are scam and you will lose your money in them.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 02:56:35 PM
This is crrypto market  and is about fluctuations ,there is no  stability in the market.. We have to get used to it and know that it will certainly go up again..
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
the fall in the price of altcoins is not limited to only a few, it cuts across board, i hold strongly that they will recover eventually, the market is cyclical
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
If at present the market sentiment is still cynical about cryptocurrency, don't expect the altcoin value to recover. But if the public sentiment towards cryptocurrency starts to improve, there is hope that the altcoin value will recover and the value will gradually rise.

When others suspect that the market will not be able to recover as it did before. At that time people who believe in and invest in the market will succeed, because that's when the shark starts the pump market.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
In this way you can easily manage your work of making profit with your asset , here a big thing is that you should keep patience for your holding , because if you will sell your assets at low price then surely you will only get loss .
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 12, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

market is in strong bear trend and everyone is waiting for the bull run to start but only holders will empty their bags in the bull run. live hand to mouth but never dump your portfolio low as 90%. alts will recover with the btc just keep your calm
Pages:
Jump to: