Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 4. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
In this way you can easily manage your work of making profit with your asset , here a big thing is that you should keep patience for your holding , because if you will sell your assets at low price then surely you will only get loss .
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
I am sure the prices of some altcoins will increase again but not at the peak of the previous price, but there are also those that will not survive because the transaction history is small so it causes a scam, so choose altcoins with many interested ones
Activity: 3
November 12, 2018, 06:16:23 PM
Altcoins will recover, but i think the price will not reach to January price. Altcoins price will grow, but grow to its true value. Whales will not try to push altcoins price now because they wont let investors cash out easily.
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
You must believe that the coins that you hold today can provide profits. Only hold the coins that you have now. I think, Cardano and TRON are good choices for investment. Don't be too sad about the market that is down now, because this is only temporary. The coin market will recover soon.
Activity: 4
November 12, 2018, 06:12:29 PM
the fall in the price of altcoins is not limited to only a few, it cuts across board, i hold strongly that they will recover eventually, the market is cyclical
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
And second option is for you , that , buy should buy more amount of the assets that you have at low price , because that will result into average price of the coins that you bought in very starting .
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 06:09:30 PM
It may not be easy to return all Altcoins at their highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well developed products have enormous potential in the future. And if the momentum has come, then I think it will be easy to re experience a big increase.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 06:06:49 PM
This is the 10 billion question everyone has in their mind. Has the altcoins rise all been a bubble which has now popped? Yes and now, it has been a bubble but there will be more, and bigger ones. That seems to be the normal price behavior in cryptos. Prices go up in time, with occasional retracements of up to 90-99% of their value. Give or take.
November 12, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
Convincing altcoins stay good and will always have potential but bad ones won't suddenly get better overnight.
November 12, 2018, 05:49:46 PM
New currencies are created daily but without investors it will die. Current Altcoin situation makes me quite headache ICO price after the current listing may be divided 5 or lower. I think it is advisable for Altcoin to recoup some of the unprofitable projects and then come up with new quality investors that could push the market up again.
Activity: 5
November 12, 2018, 05:39:48 PM
Of course the prices will be restored. Now, the stability of prices of the main assets, such as BTC and ETH, is important in the market, because the smaller altcoins depend on their price trends.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 05:39:26 PM
I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait.
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
It may not be easy to return all Altcoins at their highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well developed products have enormous potential in the future. And if the momentum has come, then I think it will be easy to re experience a big increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 12, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
Well you keep good altcoins I think keep them keep the price be sure they will recover just a matter of time
November 12, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
Cardano and Tron will certainly recover, no doubt in this. Also, I think stable exchanges coins such as BNB and Huobi will bring good profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 12, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
Most altcoins are under the supremacy of bitcoin and hence i believe once the bull run of bitcoin starts in a full swing.

most altcoins don't show any signs of development or promotion so why their price will grow? only quality projects may recover their prices with the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
In this way you can easily manage your work of making profit with your asset , here a big thing is that you should keep patience for your holding , because if you will sell your assets at low price then surely you will only get loss .
November 12, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
Most altcoins are under the supremacy of bitcoin and hence i believe once the bull run of bitcoin starts in a full swing.
November 12, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
New currencies are created daily but without investors it will die. Current Altcoin situation makes me quite headache ICO price after the current listing may be divided 5 or lower. I think it is advisable for Altcoin to recoup some of the unprofitable projects and then come up with new quality investors that could push the market up again.
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 04:35:15 PM
I agree with everyone. This is an absolutely normal situation. Each coin going through the ups and downs. Without this in any way. After all, the price of the coin may fall low in order to then fly even more than originally. So don't worry about it.
Pages:
Jump to: