Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 44. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 21, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
Yeah sure altcoins will recover when the market recovers, but not all the altcoins will recover, the only coins that will recover are the coins with real product and active in their development and communicating with their community members effectively
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 05:06:58 PM
Altcoins will eventually recover, but the shitcoins will simply wither away as demand shifts to more useful and better coins. Ones that are simply mineable and have a catchy name are not worth anything and people will eventually realise that they are wasting their time on those
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:12:54 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course with good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. TRON, ADA in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding TRON and ADA

I've seen their values drop 70% so it's good to know that I am not the only one holding these coins.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
Of course they will recover. All crypto market is down now. So don't worry about this fall. It is temporary. All crypto will recover very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
August 21, 2018, 03:31:47 PM
Will altcoins ever recover their value?

A lot wont, some will and a few certainly.

There are a lot who move from ICO to ICO and the ICO's are not relenting,
tgere is project after project starting and at the moment we are seeing
an increase in Bitcoin dominance.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4900272.0;topicseen
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
August 21, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
If more new money comes, it's possible. They say most of the new projects are fraudulent. If this is the case, the old coins will rise sooner or later, and new ones will die, possibly without a single pump.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course with good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. TRON, ADA in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding TRON and ADA
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:15:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: