Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 3. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 06, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
The reason for crypto is that we no longer want a bank as an intermediary. We no longer want the banks to pull the strings and decide for us what to do with our money. The goal of cryptos is that we are autonomous and that there is no third person. In this way, there is less expensive and everyone does what he wants when he wants.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
the is coming when bank officials will offer Bitcoin deposit with begging because they know it attracts huge profits. we shall get their soon or soon next.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 06, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
Okay, imagine you've made such a deposit on a bank's wallet or something like that. You gave them, say, 1 btc worth $10,000 at that very moment of time. In a couple of months the market faces bull run and your 1 btc is now worth $50,000.
So my question is as follows: wouldn't it be better to keep your bitcoins as your personal investment in your wallet and do whatever you want with them?
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
This situation may well happen in a few years that the official banks will start accepting bitcoins, but it needs the bitcoin exchange rate to stabilize.
Activity: 42
September 06, 2018, 02:15:12 PM
I think this option can be in the future. Banks should understand the profit and benefits from the cryptocurrencies and their growing popularity. They can't avoid the new wave
Activity: 135
September 06, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
I think they will have to do it. They won't do it willingly but out of force. Bitcoin is the future of financial transactions. They can try their hardest to surpress it but the power of Bitcoin is unlimited. You can't fight it and if you can't beat it, join it.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 06:00:34 AM
Banks are already creating symbiotic relationships with digital asset exchanges and blockchain networks that utilize cryptocurrencies. Leading cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex announced today that it’s launching fiat trading for Bitcoin, Tether and TrueUSD for corporate clients in California, New York, Washington and Montana.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 05:42:54 AM
I don't think ordinary banks will be willing to offer such a deposit method, because this may make the bank a target for hackers. I don't think banks are willing to take such risks!
Hackers is not the main problem, the main problem is the bank's income will decrease. Bank get income because people use fiat money that created by bank itself, there is a system that makes bank can get advantage from the use of fiat money by citizens. If people use bitcoin then that system will no longer work for them anymore.  So bank will not offer bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 107
September 06, 2018, 05:36:15 AM
I don't think ordinary banks will be willing to offer such a deposit method, because this may make the bank a target for hackers. I don't think banks are willing to take such risks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 05:33:43 AM
If bankers decide that it will be profitable for them and their profits from this will grow, they will certainly provide similar services. Bankers are excited only by the big income and an opportunity to increase it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:47:58 AM
There will be a period when bank will have no other alternative than to acknowledge bitcoin store in their bank For now the bank has not set out to associate with bitcoin, not to mention offer store. However, in the event that numerous administrations are now persuaded and acknowledge bitcoin then the bank will endeavor to do and offer to its clients bitcoin stores banks will begin offering deposits.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 01:00:13 AM
maybe its possible to next but possible to countries government approved
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 12:47:52 AM
I hope that bitcoin will soon recover and if it is added on stock exchanges and banks will also offer bitcoin deposits bank fear accepting bitcoin because of instability of it's currency and in the near future bitcoin trading will be more rise if the value stable in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2018, 12:16:32 AM
There is nothing as never in the world of financial institutions .. I do think it will get to that time some day but how soon is actually what we can't tell.

When Bitcoin gains world acceptance as means of transactions globally , there will be no problem with banks accepting it as deposit
Probably bro until 2022 the all crypto currency will accepted in my speculation maybe is it true.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 12:12:16 AM
maybe agree all country but situation is the depend on country government and its different rules so maybe it happen will next some time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:10:13 AM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

it could be, because I think that by offering a bank deposit will benefit from Bitcoin, we know that all types of banks must have taken into account everything the financial plan even the Bank has never lost.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
There is nothing as never in the world of financial institutions .. I do think it will get to that time some day but how soon is actually what we can't tell.

When Bitcoin gains world acceptance as means of transactions globally , there will be no problem with banks accepting it as deposit
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 07:02:55 PM
If one day the usage and number of bitcoin transactions continue to increase and is used by the majority of everyone then it is very possible and reasonable if someday banks offer bitcoin deposits.

At this time bitcoin is always developing but in reality the bank has never approved bitcoin to circulate. because bitcoin is not a currency but a coin that can be exchanged into a currency. yes even if approved by the bank. hopefully the best thing can be done.
Activity: 470
September 05, 2018, 06:33:46 PM
But in reality, until now, banks did not want to accept bitcoin for deposits. I don't know why. Maybe bitcoin is too risky for banks, or maybe there are other reasons?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 05, 2018, 05:54:29 PM
I think in the field we need to enter with considerable resources, so as to develop from scratch will be much harder, so you need to select a monitor to consider all the pros and cons, then only go for the big step.
Pages:
Jump to: