Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 4. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 07:03:17 PM
Bitcoin is precious. You can visit the different trading platforms so you will be able to grasp how the price of bitcoin and even alts were made. In trading the people decide the value how high or low they want to acquire a bitcoin, on the other hand people set a price to sell a bitcoin or buy.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
With the spread of cryptocurrency and its implementation in all spheres of life, banks will have to work in this area, because it is a need of society.
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
Despite these conditions, Bitcoin is not designed to experience a decline in currency values. More precisely Bitcoin was made to experience inflation in the early years and stabilize in the following years. The only condition in which the amount of bitcoin in circulation will go down is if careless people lose their wallets because they don't make a backup. With a stable financial and economic basis, the value of the currency must remain stable. For bitcoin prices to stabilize, large-scale economies need to develop with more businesses and users. In order for large-scale economies to grow, businesses and users will seek price stability. Fortunately, uncertainty has no effect on the main benefits of Bitcoin as a payment system for transferring money from A to B. It is easy for business people to convert bitcoin payments into their currency instantly, so they benefit from Bitcoin without having to experience price fluctuations
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
For now the bank has not dared to connect with bitcoin, let alone offer deposit. But if many governments are already convinced and accept bitcoin then the bank will definitely try to do and offer to its customers bitcoin deposits
Activity: 2
September 02, 2018, 10:10:34 AM
If I just could a hold a 5 mb of files at bank internet banking which can be accessed with my electronic signature. That's would be all I wanted!
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
I think that it is possible in several years, not now because it is difficult to change the standard traditional system. People need to adjust to this idea. Some are against crypto but they are few.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
For me a time will come when bank will have no other option than to accept bitcoin deposit in their bank.  There is a saying that state "if you can't bit them you join them.  So since they are not able to break it they will accept it as deposit.  Now it is already accepted in some 🏧 so it will soon move inside the bank
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
If bitcoin reach high price like 50000$ and market value equals or more than gold market, banks will offer us to deposit bitcoin.
I think the bank will not offer a deposit with bitcoin just because the price of bitcoin skyrocketed, but when bitcoin users are very large in the world and the demand for bitcoin is very high, maybe the bank will think about it. imagine if everyone uses bitcoin, it would be unfortunate if the bank does not working with bitcoin right?
Activity: 109
September 02, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
I think so especially when it is already a cashless society, because fiat will be extinct by that time. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
September 02, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
I think it's not that  fast that banks will accept the use of bitcoin because banks neglect the use of bitcoin because of its features
Activity: 55
September 01, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
Not soon. But they will. Now there is a struggle of banks with the crypt, won, what sanctions VISA has done... And progress is inevitable!
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 05:25:44 PM
I don't think so and i don't like that idea too but i believe there's ATMs for bitcoin i read it somewhere
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 31, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
That potentially could be possible, if they would create a static price correlation when you would make your deposit to US dollar for example that can be count as a dollar investment without withdrawing your money and putting them in a deposit account, that can be usefull but banks would get % of your deposit which not very good as withdrawing and using the cash on my opinion .
Activity: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:27:28 PM
Banks will never offer bitcoin or cryptocurrencies deposits, the best they can do is to offer banking services to crypto-related businesses such as exchanges
Activity: 246
August 31, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
If one day the usage and number of bitcoin transactions continue to increase and is used by the majority of everyone then it is very possible and reasonable if someday banks offer bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 163
August 31, 2018, 04:06:00 PM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
If bitcoin reach high price like 50000$ and market value equals or more than gold market, banks will offer us to deposit bitcoin.
Activity: 27
August 31, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
I dont think this will ever be possible
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 31, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
The beauty of bitcoin is that we do not rely on banks to lose our money. We are our own banks. Would you really trust banks with your bitcoin all be it the same can be said for fiat.

Correct! That's exactly the point of using Bitcoin in the first place. There's no need to trust Banks because you're your own Bank when you make use of Bitcoin. Allowing Banks to take control of your Bitcoin may not be the most ideal solution, since you're adding a middleman or a custodian to manage your funds (whereas Bitcoin was designed to counteract against this).

Whenever Banks decide to offer Bitcoin for deposits or not, we're yet to see since there are many Banks which see the original cryptocurrency as a threat. In addition, Bitcoin is volatile and super risky for Banks to adopt it as a serious investment. The probability of a Bank offering Bitcoin for deposits becomes lower each day, because of Bitcoin's unstable price and unregulated environment.

Therefore, Banks would look for other cryptocurrencies which are stable in value such as Tether or even bitUSD, but not Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies where their values are driven by speculation. Smiley
Activity: 80
August 31, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
In this market condition it is not possible. I think It will be possible in next few years later. But I am also Think that They will earn money for themselves by mining or other way, after that They will offer you to Deposits Bitcoin. But that will be very risky work and I will keep my bitcoin in my wallet. I won't deal with any bank to deposits my bitcoin. Cool Cool
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
I don't think bank will gonna accept cryptocurrency and i think bitcoin doesn't need bank acceptance also because bitcoin can rise by its own.
Pages:
Jump to: