Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 7. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 26, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

That could be possible in the future because as the technology becomes high tech for sure the adoption of crypto currency could be adopt as well by local banks. Offering crypto currency deposit could bring additional income to the banking industry business.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
August 26, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
I heard there are banks that are accepting bitcoin and crypto I don't know if it is real or just a rumor around but I think there are banks that are seeing the beauty of crypto.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
If the cryptocurrency does not come into conflict with the law and is allowed at the state level, deposits will be possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 05:50:30 AM
I think this is impossible until the status of cryptocurrencies is determined in most countries, including the United States. Perhaps in the future Yes, but not in any time soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
I think, banks are threaten buy crypto, they won't let it in their bank system in the nearest future,i beleive banks will support crypto.
Activity: 280
August 26, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
because BTC continues to emerge I think that banks will soon offer bitcoin deposits, cryptourrency, especially Bitcoin continues to become more known and used for years, and it is not impossible this happened.

there are already banks offering the custody of cryptocurrencies. It's not like they're offering deposits, slightly different service, but it's a start that is showing it's coming
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:08:48 AM
I'm sure if bitcoin is getting popular then it's only natural that someday banks will offer bitcoin deposits, by offering a bitcoin deposit it will make bitcoin increasingly popular and legally recognized in the country.
Activity: 109
August 26, 2018, 03:40:59 AM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

Cryptocurrencies are more like Securities or Commodities so their value fluctuates following demand and supply.
My answer is banks will not offer BTC deposits. It would be quite enough for me if stock markets offer cryptocurrency  trading.
Banks though can offer a deposit box where you can store your private key on an envelope or nano ledger s

Well thats not impossible to happen that banks is offer bitcoin deposits in future although bitcoin is high risk but by the help of bitcoin technology hoping it will happen soon.
Activity: 32
August 26, 2018, 02:18:11 AM
That is not on view at this point due to its volatility. Banks take risks quite alright but the risks connected to Bitcoin is high so, banks having to deal with its deposits especially fixed deposits lies in its stability which is somehow in the future.
I think banks don't what to be a high risker that they are holding the whole world money. It would be a mistake I think if they going to offer deposits.
copper member
Activity: 411
August 26, 2018, 01:56:37 AM
That is not on view at this point due to its volatility. Banks take risks quite alright but the risks connected to Bitcoin is high so, banks having to deal with its deposits especially fixed deposits lies in its stability which is somehow in the future.
Activity: 1106
August 26, 2018, 01:54:39 AM
The advantage of futures trading will depend on the market’s upward and downward line. Future trading can be beneficial for many times. When you see that the current market conditions are not good and you are facing losses in this situation, you can keep futures trading, this will reduce your thinking and you will be more likely to benefit from the past. In that case you have to have a lot of knowledge about futures trading. So be sure to look at the face of your investment gains. Currently futures trading are very popular that it is trading for futures trading a year ago and after one year the market will be lifted when trading is upwards. It is very beneficial for the traders. But always keep in mind that futures trading are really good for you whether you have a good idea about this topic, you will benefit from futures trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 26, 2018, 01:52:29 AM
Well, this is one of the greatest anticipation of most Bitcoin users. For banks to accept Bitcoin deposit, it means Bitcoin must undergo regulations. The banks will then control the transactions of Bitcoin that gets deposited. Remember, these two bodies work on different grounds, the banks are centralized whereas Bitcoin is decentralized.
Activity: 212
August 26, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

Every business needs to adapt to changes and challenges like this. Im pretty sure banks are already finding ways to join the bandwagon.they will surely profit from it. It would just be a matter of time until they accept bitcoin deposit and withdrawals.
In the nearest future I think they will adjust and adapt into it. Banks depends on the government so if the government allows crypto to run in the world of banking then I think Banks  will start to facilitate it. And that would be great I think.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 01:10:39 AM
I think that ever banks will be able to offer cryptocurrencies, but it is unlikely to be bitcoin, and will be their own cryptocurrency. Perhaps bitcoin will be in a limited form and will require many confirmations of identification
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 12:42:03 AM
It is not impossible if banks will offer bitcoin deposits in the future but I am sure that they will add some expenses or transaction payments, maybe that's their way on how to deal with cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.
Activity: 252
August 26, 2018, 12:15:25 AM
relying on regulations from the government that accepts crypto in the country, because bitcoin is still considered to be able to damage the selling value of the country's currency, and also there are some countries that still cannot adapt to crypto/bitcoin and also bitcoin cannot be traced, it might also be the reason why banks cannot accept bitcoin deposits
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 12:09:28 AM
Due to not physically existence bitcoin is not legally using here and if the bitcoin is listed in one of the stock exchange in the world then banks will happily invest in these currencies and now the crypto market is more expanded then before i hope that the bitcoin will be accepted in the world banks and the business will be more enhanced with crypto. IF i say that bitcoin is the life blood now then banks will soon offer it for deposits because customer will need it.
Activity: 247
August 26, 2018, 12:05:13 AM
because BTC continues to emerge I think that banks will soon offer bitcoin deposits, cryptourrency, especially Bitcoin continues to become more known and used for years, and it is not impossible this happened.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 11:58:12 PM
From time to time if the cryptocurrency will be know all over the world and be accepted and legit, then the bank as financial business will have to offer their clients another type of deposits which is the bitcoin deposits to upgrade of what is hot business today which is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1
August 25, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
in my opinion there isn't, because?

bitcoin experienced significant growth from the initial deposit, the bank will get a big profit.but if the opposite happens, the bank will suffer heavy losses.
Pages:
Jump to: