Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 5. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
As we are seeing the increasing demand of bitcoin so of course bitcoin will be accepted by the bank and many banks are accepted the bitcoin. This is because of the people attitude towards bitcoin everyone is running towards bitcoin because it is providing a bright future and everyone want to earn money setting in home and bitcoin provide this opportunity so all the banks will accept the bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
There are possibilities that banks will be accepting bitcoin deposits. Looking at how technology advancement is taking place in this new era, it is highly possible that banks will develop a system to convince people to save their bitcoin within their system for  extra security.
Activity: 73
August 31, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
I guess not and also bitcoin doesn't need banks also and bitcoin is not a stable currency on the other hand risk is always there with crypto so, I think banks never going to deal with crypto.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
I think it's impossible for banks to offer bitcoin deposits! Although we know that bitcoin is risky, is it possible for banks to receive risk deposits, but if that happens, we imagine the results might be a new breakthrough in the banking world.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
a great achievement if the bank is willing to accept deposits in the form of bitcoin. But if you look at the fluctuation price of bitcoin, I can not be sure who is more fortunate. I am sure that they would want to be part of its success at the same time, be able to make profits and business out of this hype on Bitcoin and crypto currencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
Bitcoin is created to make things easier for common peoples to make transaction between them without involvement of third parties. Depositing Bitcoin in bank is like killing power of decentralisation and bank is centralised organisation which follows protocol given by government. In my opinion this will not happen as we can store Bitcoin by ourself securely in wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
Yes, it could be, if more and more people hold bitcoin and bitcoin are more popular, banks will see and want to jointly invest and save their money into banks, so banks can take advantage by increasing the number of people who saved them money at the Bank. Of course this will make it easier for bitcoin to trade and bitcoin customers will be more and more because of the ease they offer.
Activity: 17
August 31, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
I think it is conceivable later on. Be that as it may, as of now the bank isn't expect Bitcoin. Since all the world's banks can't clarify their sentiment on digital currency. Regardless of whether the digital money is unlawful or not. There are just a couple of banks which have received the cryptographic money. In any case, there are as yet numerous banks who have thought about this money as unlawful cash.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
I think they will, soon or late but they will. The cryptos are now moving a lot of $, and this is a great reason for banks to come in.
Where are $ now? Into exchanges.. Where will they be into the future? Probably into the bank's pockets.
Yeah you right, sooner or later the bank will definitely do that, they see that the demand for bitcoin is getting higher
and if they don't work together maybe the existence of the bank will be eroded so they will cooperate with bitcoin
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 08:53:14 AM
I'm sure maybe someday the bank will realize the huge potential and benefits offered by Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, it's only a matter of time before the majority of them can join the trend, so hopefully so.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 08:48:17 AM
Banks need to keep money circulating and their purpose for money to keep being used, If banks stored Bitcoins for holding that can be a huge problem for them and that would lead them to be broke
Activity: 167
August 31, 2018, 08:44:54 AM
I think there is always possibility on this matter.
We need to give way to the banks if they want to become our partner to this businesses.
Well, why not if they are interested. It is very helpful to us . It is more convenient and easy to withdraw if ever we use banks.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
i think it will be, it's very possible with time banks will not accept bitcoin deposit they will soon come up with their own coin.  Some banks already have their own coin which you can only use to buy airtime. Bitcoin is still in a process growing by the time it attain it's vision  the banks wouldn't have option than to begin to accept it.
Activity: 54
August 31, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
A bank accepting bitcoin sounds quite unusual; however, it makes total sense when you see it from a customer’s perspective.
Even traditionalists can’t ignore the quick rise of Bitcoin. More and more businesses are accepting it as a form of currency; therefore, banks have a duty to their customers to accept them and they will start bitcoin deposits. The chances are it will take some time before it truly goes mainstream, however, it’s making gains.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
August 31, 2018, 08:07:56 AM
I hope that banks will not take control of bitcoin and no operations with them will not be performed
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 07:47:38 AM
The bank is a financial institution that is in the process of exploring the advantages that blockchain technology can bring to their specific needs. But with Bitcoin, they see it as an obstacle to the development of the world economy, in other words, they think Bitcoin can have a negative impact on the economy.
Activity: 62
August 31, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
If this really happened that the banks making their steps to accept some deposits of bitcoin, we as member of this forum can benefit it this is giving advantage to us because it gives more comfortable as followers of this crypto.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 31, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
I think they will, soon or late but they will. The cryptos are now moving a lot of $, and this is a great reason for banks to come in.
Where are $ now? Into exchanges.. Where will they be into the future? Probably into the bank's pockets.

I read that some countries accept tax payment via Bitcoin so it's not a remote possibility, one day we will see a small medium and large banks accepting Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency this will happen three or five years from now I read some Ico are creating a partnership with banks.
Activity: 79
August 31, 2018, 07:03:03 AM
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
I think at the present time is not. Banks are looking to undermine Bitcoin's value so as not to hurt their economies. But we can not say in the future, perhaps in the next few years, banks will slowly step into the Cryptos market.
Pages:
Jump to: