Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 48. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
banks can offer and work with bitcoin if someone take the risks of price falling.
Banks activity connected insurance

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
change is a constant phinomenum in life and the business/crypto world wont be left out, yes bitcoin is risky, i mean all human life is embbeded with one risk factor and the other but change must be adopted, as it stand banks may place embaggon on bitcoin related deposit but in the very near future the banking system will have no choice than to key into bitcoin if they will want to be competitive, because bitcoin is gradually becoming a globally accepted currency for transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
for sire in the future banks will realize how bitcoin important is to their companies they will for sire prtnership with it
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Indeed.I'm a citizen of Sri Lanka.Recently one of the banks in my country announced that they are going to integrate a bitcoin supported system soon.So hopefully, the digital currency era is forth coming and we have to believe in it.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
i Hope but there are news that crypto and some banks accept cryptos like in singapore i saw atm machine for bitcoin maybe some other banks accept bitcoins
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I thoroughly believe bank will be able to offer people who like to deposit money, it will be happen next few years,
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
No offense but that is a dumb idea. Bitcoin was created as an escape from the banking institutions so that we wouldn't have to depend on them
Activity: 69
I still don't know such bank other than some online institute and One KFC.And the banks would never allow something like that to flourish and try to create negative campaigns against it.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I never think so. But I have seen ATM for BTC in web article. But you can hold BTC for some profit
Activity: 210
I have never seen a bank offer a deposit with bitcoin if it is you who is sure it is just a fraud because until now the government still forbid bitcoin or currency cryptocurrency so if you bank that offer deposits with bitcoin we should be more careful
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
here in my country there are banks that allows the people to cash in bitcoin but you cant open an acct to them the banks are only the medium of cashing in for the wallet that is provided by a company. Since the government still dont have the concrete plan on how they regulate bitcoin the banks will not be able to offer people to make that kind of deposits.
Activity: 185
there may be some banks that help and offer services to depost to bitcoin in some existing state like that bank can cooperate with bitcoin.
Activity: 144
Its just a matter of time ,the banks will embrace block chain,and create a possible how to deposite Bitcoin and other currency's..
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
Am sure some years to come most banks will change and add bitcoin deposit to their services. As it stands now every bank is digitizing its services and most services are paper free. I know one financial institution which has a slot for bitcoin and ethereum deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
No I have never seen any banks offer bitcoin deposits if there is also a definite fraud because if there is a certain government also will not prohibit its citizens to use cryptocurrency and until now also the government still strictly prohibits its citizens to use crypto because according to them it is too risky for them

For this era I also rarely hear banks accept deposits using bitcoin, and the government certainly influential because of it. but I'm sure sooner or later the bank will definitely receive a deposit or even withdraw using bitcoin, because bitcoin will be more popular and widely used...
Activity: 65
It is somewhat not profitable for the depositor himself investing in a Bank that they can burn as it would be another financial pyramid such as MMM
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
I believe that it will happen very soon as the demand of bitcoin is getting bigger and also other big financial institutions are already investing on bitcoin. We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin would be the next generation of money so I strongly believe that banks will offer bitcoin deposit in the near future.
Activity: 70
i dont think so, for now that is. bitcoin is volatile now.  banks will probably offer btc services when it becomes stable and when it can already be regualated which for me will not happen.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I don't think banks can accept Bitcoin deposits, they think it will lead to the end of Fiat and also open many peoples' eyes to the great opportunity of knowing about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
Bitcoin will be more risk for bank and could be again with bank, but until now bank given way for deposit money to buy bitcoin or invest on altcoin. Some day when many people using bitcoin bank will think one more time for allowed deposit money by bank. why not, everything is possible under the sun we see now. Looking at the trend that bitcoin is going it is likely to accepted in banks. It is a matter of time and change. Although it will not happen over night, since change is a gradual process.
Pages:
Jump to: