Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 50. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
never, because the bank is a bitcoin competitor. it is likely that banks will implement a banking investment that applies bitcoin inventory to the bank if it really exists. The bank has a long-term potential and experience in a country's economy and they will build a blockchain-based economic system and I do not think banks will be beaten by cryptocurrency and I'm sure the bank will take advantage of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
According to me until whenever the bank will not offer a deposit in the form of bitcoin. I see these banks and bitcoins like cats and mice that never get along. I have never seen a bank accept bitcoin openly. Many banks actually ban this bitcoin. Whereas bitcoin is a great technology that should be appreciated. Moreover, the underlying technology of bitcoin is blockchain. This blockchain proved successful in helping many human jobs. Many projects use this blockchain technology. So when someone hates bitcoin then indirectly he also hates blockchain.

Bank will applying blockchain technology on their bussiness. Banks always able adapting in every situation. Banks have long experience in economy and they built our economy system and i dont think banks will defeated by cryptocurrency, I am believe banks will take advantages on crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
According to me until whenever the bank will not offer a deposit in the form of bitcoin. I see these banks and bitcoins like cats and mice that never get along. I have never seen a bank accept bitcoin openly. Many banks actually ban this bitcoin. Whereas bitcoin is a great technology that should be appreciated. Moreover, the underlying technology of bitcoin is blockchain. This blockchain proved successful in helping many human jobs. Many projects use this blockchain technology. So when someone hates bitcoin then indirectly he also hates blockchain.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

There so many bank collaborated  to wallet providers and exchanges for the purpose of incashment of fiat money while there is no bitcoin machine operated, but for Bitcoin deposit to the bank I think this is not acceptable for them because no stable profit generating from it, Banking Business is surely getting income through the money from depositors in every seconds but transaction like bitcoin was very volatile? I think they didn't accept it.
Activity: 77
They are working on it now, that's why you can buy bitcoin with you credit card.  While there are lots of pros and cons on both banks and bitcoins, I just cannot see a future where both can become one or bitcoin being accepted by a bank(unless bitcoin users agrees to forget the main ideology of bitcoins).
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
Because there are Banks that oppose the existence of Bitcoin and they also consider the Crypto currency is a threat to them, so it is unlikely that it happened

But if banks will shift their fiat banking system to the Bitcoin banking system then any Bitcoin banking services will become possible.

Particularly when the government will accept Bitcoin as a legitimate currency, then maybe the Bank will also start depositing Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will get a very legal status, and that will be the needs of everyone.

We hope that in the future, when Bitcoin will become more common, and more and more people will start using Bitcoin.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
Yeah i think this will come. It might not come now, but in the future it will. Bitcoin has a part of the lives of many people.Indeed, bitcoin is different from fiat money, hence, it needs other mechanisms.
I think also like that, for now it is not time yet, but the future will accept it. banks will receive bitcoin, as many people already use it. the issue of the mechanism will be discussed thereafter as this development is the technology that will be accepted by the world.
Activity: 4
Bitcoin is the future!
Bitcoin is a revolution!
Activity: 154
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
Because of the characteristic of bitcoin of being very volatile I don't think that bank offer bitcoin deposit, maybe they will accept bitcoin and convert it to fiat.
Activity: 98
I have not heard any information about the bank asking for a bitcoin deal, but if it is true then we will have more opportunities to trade bitcoins and I hope that Will you come to reality?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the future!
Bitcoin is a revolution!

We want to witness the future.

Banks would love to leverage off that too.

Bitcoin deposits, I believe will happen in no distant time.
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 26
Banks holding your bitcoin defeats the whole urpose.  Bitcoin exists because you are supposed to act as your own bank, no one can freeze your account or your transactions.

SOMEBODY GETS IT!!

Trusting your money and personal information to a bank, that pays thousands of employee's to not steal your money or information (which their employee's do all the time), is stupid.

Banks are the targets of hackers for one reason - they have all of your information and money. Taking that information or money is profitable to bad people who can use it for fraud, sell to others or just put it all online to mess with a people. The more we trust 3rd parties, the more times we're going to wake up with hangovers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

This is impossible to happen because there are banks that against Bitcoin existence and they also considered Crypto currency is a threat to them. Even JP Morgan declared support on Bitcoin investment but still it is impossible to them to offer such deposit service maybe if the banks will shift their fiat banking system to Bitcoin banking system then every Bitcoin banking services will become possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Banks holding your bitcoin defeats the whole urpose.  Bitcoin exists because you are supposed to act as your own bank, no one can freeze your account or your transactions.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I think it's a bad thing to do, bitcoin e deposit in the banks because it also has the chance to drop the price of bitcoin and can not predict the high and low prices it would be nice to have the money to use for bank deposits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I don't think banks will accept bitcoin because this is the very reason they were against they cannot control it, they cannot hold it and they seems not sure about it, its decentralize and also they're are diiferent in function and policy regarding money.

Maybe right now bank not accept bitcoin deposit but i think they will in near future. Goldman sachs already have crypto exchanger and right now they opening bitcoin trading desk. We know goldman sachs is one of biggest banks in the world. Banks have long experience to survive and banks have a good infrastructure in financial.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I think that this will never happen, because the crypto currency is created to get rid of banks, that is, there is no point in this! In addition, the crypto currency means anonymity, so not many decide to entrust the disposal of their coins to the bank!
Yes currently its look like difficult, we even cannot think about it, but in future, when bitcoin will become more common, and more and more people will start using bitcoin, specially when government will accept bitcoin a legal currency, then may be banks will also start depositing bitcoin, because then bitcoin will get a very legal status, and will be the need of every person, but it is not so easy to happen.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
I do not know about other countries but here in the Philippines we can deposit bitcoin on our back account, but their are only few back, baybe 5 banks here in the Philippines actually accept bitcoin. I think that I am lucky knowing that I have these kind of opportunity.
Activity: 378
I don't think banks will accept bitcoin because this is the very reason they were against they cannot control it, they cannot hold it and they seems not sure about it, its decentralize and also they're are diiferent in function and policy regarding money.
Activity: 259
I think that this will never happen, because the crypto currency is created to get rid of banks, that is, there is no point in this! In addition, the crypto currency means anonymity, so not many decide to entrust the disposal of their coins to the bank!
Pages:
Jump to: