Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 52. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
i do not think in my country i can deposit bitcoin because my government restricted using this cryptocurrency. Hopefully someday they understand how great this currency.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0

It can not happen, you should understand that it is normal and can not exist
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
It could be possible for small banks to accept bitcoin but not in deposits but it could be in exchange to fiat money. This banks are also doing some innovation on how to get along with the new trends of nowadays technology. So if bitcoin for them will be a good one to get involve with then creating a means for the crypto or bitcoin lovers for them to benefit also is an advantage.
Activity: 71
It would be great but I would not let another take care of my bitcoin for me, if a certain country allows or legalize bitcoin already then there is a big chance that bitcoin will accept in a bank and has a potential as well that they will offer bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Maybe,  they will open or offer a bitcoin deposits because with bitcoin there is a great assurance of earning a big profits. But for me,  before it happens,  bitcoin should be legalize first.
Activity: 392
Banks are always looking for profits. With the development of blockchain and BTC, banks will understand the value of BTC!
They will open BTC's business to meet market demand!
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
Its quite a subject of discussion as to whether banks will ever consider Bitcoin deposits. The banks themselves consider BTC a competition that might render them obsolete  in the near future is a fair growth platform is provided, for now, its almost impossible, however, in future when BTC has reached full adoption, i think Banks will have no choice but to join the bandwagon
Activity: 182
It was thought that this could never happen a few years ago considering that Bitcoin is a direct competitor to the national currencies used worldwide but the network that it has gathered since 2009, it is hard to ignore the fact that this is an inevitable event, in today's world South Korea has already gathered acceptance of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
it is still possible to make it come true, depending on whether the world is able to accept bitcoin or not, because until now there are still many countries that do not accept bitcoin because it does not have clear regulation then bitcoin is not accepted all over the world, currently only some countries can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
its hard to happens , if bank do that i think that will broke the bitcoin decentralization system and anyonymous system . dunno if with another way to do it
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
It is not possible now but it can happen in future after regulations by the countries as many countries working on it and try to regulate it by laws. If it comes under law then it can be possible in future.
Activity: 196

I think it will never happen. Banks are unlikely to accept deposits in bitcoin form. Because bitcoin is still not officially accepted in this country. Banks certainly do not want to take risks by accepting a bitcoin that is not yet clear status.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
I can't think of a technical solution to make a bank deposit in bitcoins.
How would it look like? A hard wallet with all the keys being known to bank? Or a direct transaction from the client to the bank's wallet?
And the main question: how could the volatility of BTC price be dealt with? You can make a deposit, and the next day it goes in value to 30$?
No, that's too risky..
Activity: 70
If it would be considered of the banks in future I bet that it would undergo procedures and processes before it would be implemented. But if it is considered by the banks then it would be a great help to bitcoin itself to become more well-known cryptocurrencies exists.
Activity: 518
Maybe it's hard in the part of banks to offer bitcoin deposit because they consider Bitcoin as a threat in their business and so they may have a hard time to implement these especially when their country don't accept bitcoin.
Activity: 336
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

I think no. Bitcoin is one of their competition and which is they are scared of. That is why in our country i have not heard any banks doing that.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I heard some banks are making moves to that effect.
Don't know if its a rumour or not. Personally, I believe that day is not that far away as we may want to believe.
Activity: 406
Yeah I heard some of the banks in other countries are already accepting bitcoin deposits and they also investing it to other. But there are some countries also that they did not support and implementing bitcoin transactions in their banks.
Activity: 76
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

in our country i don't heard that theres a banks offer bitcoin deposits but if ever this will happen its a great help to many investors as this may keep safe our cryptocurrency from any hackers operated world wide.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

There are some article,that i've read cryptocurrency and the banks have a treaty to collaborating each other by means of service to the people interms of investment,but in this speculation thats banks decide to offer us bitcoin deposit,i thinks theres a big possibility would happen if this digital currency become legalized to operate globally and being regulated to collaborating into the banks interms of economic investment.
Pages:
Jump to: