Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 53. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrency and Banks are two things that actually sounds good but has not yet have the opportunity to be joint together. Banks are not yet fully trusting Blockchain Technology or maybe they are not yet knowledgeable about it. Banks may not accept Bitcoin deposits because their money pool does not change while Bitcoins value is changing constantly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
The banks accepting Bitcoin is just a matter of time ,the Nigerian senate has done a first reading on Crypto currency bill,and some banks like access bank and gtbank are selling and buying bitcoin presently in Nigeria..
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
yes in country Nigeria we buy bitcoin through bank.. GTbank accept bitcoin so we can use our fiat currency to buy btc
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I don't think that the bankers are that stupid. Bitcoin poses a direct threat to the very existence of Bitcoins. Bankers will oppose Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies such as Ethereum for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I have read a news on this topic today. It's about some financial institutions working on crypto money investment in the US. I do not know the source of the news and the truth. But I think that in a very short period of time (within a few years), the banks will certainly be able to handle this. Otherwise it is not possible. There is an economic value in the middle. Bitcoin and some coins are already a big competitor to the banking sector. If the crypto money sector does not go to cooperate with the banks, we may not see the banking sector that we know today. Because many projects offer much more than banks promises, much simpler. All you need is internet and a PC.

I think this may not be a good results if banks offers bitcoin deposits how can we convinced investors that bitcoin gives a higher profits compared from any banks as banks certainly offers an autograhic limited interest to owner  only the banks roll your money so we cannot count of more success on it.
Activity: 14
Change is constant ...let's all believe they will have that sense because it will help a whole lot..its gonna fastened our way of transaction and possibly save us from the hands of thieves
Activity: 224
Those who hold banks know what to make. Perhaps they are already thinking about how to introduce it. But we do not know whether this is profitable for us.
Activity: 140
While this may happen in the future, i'm not entirely sure it'll be a positive thing to happen.   Banks, decentralization and privacy just can't co exist in my view.  Inevitably though, i think banks will find a way to integrate bitcoin into their systems whereby customers can deposit bitcoin,unfortunately that would also signify the end of p2p transaction because banks would stipulate rules which would be in direct contradiction to the concept of bitcoin.

This banks might offer bitcoin deposits in the future, even though bitcoin is a volatile currency but banks have to find a good programme in which bitcoin deposits will have less or no problem in making deposits transactions.
Activity: 64
Banks cannot or may be will not provide bitcoin deposits. Because bitcoin is not accepted by state as legal currency. Vietnamese banks will not accept sending bitcoin.Not everyone in Vietnam uses bitcoin.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
While this may happen in the future, i'm not entirely sure it'll be a positive thing to happen.   Banks, decentralization and privacy just can't co exist in my view.  Inevitably though, i think banks will find a way to integrate bitcoin into their systems whereby customers can deposit bitcoin,unfortunately that would also signify the end of p2p transaction because banks would stipulate rules which would be in direct contradiction to the concept of bitcoin.
Activity: 97
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

I believe Switzerland banks are in the process of accepting bitcoin storage. One can only hope at this stage. But that would come to a debit card to spend crypto aswell im guessing.
Check out some posts about it on Google

Peace
Activity: 140
For now nothing, although one day there will be banks that accept bitcoin as a means of payment. I think it's not an improvement. People can safely store their bitcoins in the wallet, storing the bitcoin that dibank will only make the bitcoin accept centralized rules from the bank and this is in stark contrast to the perr-to-perr bitcoin system.
Activity: 98
I do not think this time. Future banks will certainly develop bitcoin deposits
Activity: 56
In addition to enforcing the law for Bitcoin, global central banks can start to get a large amount of Bitcoin, Ether, and other cryptocurrencies as the cryptocurrency market has  growth over the past few years.
Activity: 60
The big brand in the main bank of the world, as JPMorgan Chase, Bank of the American, City, Lloyds, has informed their customers to by bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies by credit card.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will be more negative effect for bank by deposit their money with bank to invest on bitcoin, many investor deposit their money by bank to buy and invest on bitcoin will be less money save on bank book, many member of bank more prefer to save their money by invest on bitcoin than we have save on bank. Because saving money on bank the same amount first we save until a few years, but will be more increase we keep and invest money by bitcoin investment because bitcoin price will grow up day by day and more highest when we keep until one years more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think this is possible in the near future (2-5 years) when bitcoin will be recognized officially as digital asset by governments and financial institutions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
for me bitcoin and the bank are each other's competitors. It is possible, but it does not seem like the near future. If this happens, bitcoin will bring huge changes in the economy.I have experience something like converting my fiat to another currency or depositing another currency to my bank account. They could simply denied your request and telling that they are currently no facilities to manage those.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
They will never have this possibility. Instead, they will adapt their activities using the blockchain technology because it has more benefits to them.
But after a decade they may create their subdivision to create a fintech company to offer payments service or prepaid card or something around
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
Well we can't say as of now, but its a positive news if banks offer bitcoin deposits cause it will be very convenient for all bitcoin users. But I think this will happen but not too soon since bitcoin still managing the regulations.
Pages:
Jump to: