Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 55. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
Maybe in the near future, when they find better ways to profit from it, and not Btc as threat to them. But if ever the time comes that banks will accept Btc deposits, I'll still choose to save it on wallets, i feel safer there and been using it till now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
You yourself write here that deposits with deposits in bitcoins will be very risky. Especially on such a risk banks will never go. They do not like to take risks. They have something to do without such a degree of risk. Bitcoin has already reached its high cost and its further growth will be doubly risky. Banks will not exactly take bitcoin in a deposit at interest. They know how to calculate their benefits, and this activity will be unprofitable.

I don't think banks will offer bitcoin deposits because it will take away the decentralization of bitcoin. Once we deposit our bitcoin to the bank, they are already in control of our coins so anytime they can spend it or in a case when the bank's wallet will be hacked then all our coins will be gone. That's why there is a concept of being our own bank because we don't need the banks for our coins to grow in value. Besides that, given the fluctuation of the price, I doubt they will be willing to take that risk.

I think banks today should consider having cryptocurrency as a deposit but for now it is quite difficult to implement it and at the same time it is difficult to convince banks today because of the decentralization of cryptocurrency and of course they want to have a guarantee in any money or coins they will allow in their bank.This is the best marketing strategy that can be done by the bank. To offer or add their services in crypto. If they do this, I think banks have the opportunity to develop and develop client needs.

Maybe the option banks would have is to become the gateway for the conversion of crypto to fiat or vice versa because it is an undeniable fact that fiat is still the legal tender so we still need to convert our coins and if they offer such services for a fee then they will profit from it but then as I can observe, some of them are against it because once they track that an account holder is involved in cryptocurrency then they will suspend his account.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

I think that will happen. Goldman sachs as big investment banks already opening bitcoin trading desk, and I am believe they will opening bitcoin deposit in near future. Banks must be innovate their product to survive in digital era
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I do not think the bank will ever accept a bitcoin deposit. Because the state has not allowed the firs currency to circulate in my country. Which means that the state is also not responsible for any fraud against the bank.
Activity: 82
here is a great possibility that Bitcoin will be used as an investment product.Bitcoin is actually safer in our Wallet.
Activity: 34
I think banks today should consider having cryptocurrency as a deposit but for now it is quite difficult to implement it and at the same time it is difficult to convince banks today because of the decentralization of cryptocurrency and of course they want to have a guarantee in any money or coins they will allow in their bank.This is the best marketing strategy that can be done by the bank. To offer or add their services in crypto. If they do this, I think banks have the opportunity to develop and develop client needs.
Activity: 10
Any day banks approve bitcoin deposits,  just know that the world is already a better place 😂 😂
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
earlier than we see banks imparting bitcoin deposits and as long as bitcoin isn't authorized in all international locations within the international, I assume banks never provide bitcoin despoit of their carrier, because if this takes place I assume financial institution is not country rules
Activity: 70
Maybe someday the bank will realize the huge potential and benefits offered by Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, it's only a matter of time before the majority of them can join the trend, so hopefully I'm sure. The bank knows for sure that Bitcoin offers many benefits and wants to take advantage of these benefits if only those who can gain access to control Bitcoin in their own way, all countries before we see banks offering bitcoin deposits and during unofficial bitcoins in all countries of the world,
Activity: 140
Now a days this is one of the most active question all around the social media that the bitcoin is becoming more and more popular day by day so that the banks of any country can allow the bitcoin users to deposit in bitcoin from there bank so it is not going to happen according to some it is going to happen.No bank in the world would like to be in the loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
You yourself write here that deposits with deposits in bitcoins will be very risky. Especially on such a risk banks will never go. They do not like to take risks. They have something to do without such a degree of risk. Bitcoin has already reached its high cost and its further growth will be doubly risky. Banks will not exactly take bitcoin in a deposit at interest. They know how to calculate their benefits, and this activity will be unprofitable.
Activity: 72
For the safety of depositors banks will refuse to provide information, but maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 112
Well, this is very confusing but it will happen for sure. Although there is a host of companies either turning away from Bitcoin or doing a full U-turn. You will glad to know that already a Swiss bank is now offering to buy bitcoins for its clients.
Activity: 84
I have perused a news on this theme today. It's about some monetary foundations chipping away at crypto cash interest in the US. I don't have the foggiest idea about the wellspring of the news and reality. However, I imagine that in a brief timeframe (inside a couple of years), the banks will absolutely have the capacity to deal with this. Else it isn't conceivable. There is a financial incentive in the center. Bitcoin and a few coins are now a major contender to the keeping money division. On the off chance that the crypto cash part does not go to coordinate with the banks, we may not see the saving money division that we know today. Since numerous ventures offer substantially more than banks guarantees, significantly less complex. All you require is web and a PC.
Activity: 55
Banks might actually become interested in accepting cryptocurrencies once they become extremely popular. They will try to survive on the market .but at present time most of the country in the world ban cryptocurrency .It is good news that the popularity of bitcoin increasing very rapidly. In nearest future bank accept it  as a bank deposit.
Activity: 112
I did not heard any news that there is already banks that offers bitcoin deposits but i think as years coming may be it will becomes true because until now experts are continue to develop technology that may help us in the future.
Activity: 238
Banks are one of the foundations of a government so they really can't take risk on cryptocurrency right now. If they fall apart it may cost them all. Banks are just doing its role and risking on Bitcoin would not be very wise in their stand point. But I ultimately hope that banks and Bitcoin can get into terms like how the government is slowly getting into terms with Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
No, I think that banks will never take such a risk. Banks, before making such decisions, always check ahead of possible risks and planned profits. In this case, for banks, the risk will far exceed the possible incomes and therefore they will not accept bitcoin for deposit interest. Banking structures themselves warn the population that investing in bitcoin is risky, and here the risk will be doubled. This is out of the question.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Banks might actually become interested in accepting cryptocurrencies once they become extremely popular. They will try to survive on the market so that's why they will try to adapt them. Bitcoin will be probably the first cryptocurrency being accept in banks. However I don't think that it will happen in the next few years. We are far away from this level of adoption.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Its just a matter of time ,the banks will embrace block chain,and create a possible how to deposite Bitcoin and other currency's..
Pages:
Jump to: