Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 66. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
yes surely all sites will offer huge profits but they can only last up to 7 days alone they will not last long and I never see banks offer for bitcoin so far
Activity: 119
Will its a good idea banks ever offer bitcoin deposits its not possible it will be happened in my country if the government searching for the good of community and support the policy of banking the bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Banks are angry with the invention of bitcoin because they feel people are no longer saving money in the bank as a result they may not offer bitcoin deposit too soon
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
well if btc will become legalized one day and if the banks would have an interest on them than definitely they would offer btc deposits.
Activity: 154
I don't think the banks are going to accept the crypto revolution as thats something that threatens their monopoly over money. And the banks would never allow something like that to flourish and try to create negative campaigns against it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
How are they going to secure it in the first place? maybe put it in a hard ledger before putting inside a bank.

Banks are wiser that what you think. Instead of offering services for bitcoin, why don't they sell their own coin eh?
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I still don't know such bank other than some online institute and One KFC. But I heard news on Chinese regulation on BTC
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
there are really bank that offers btc as their deposit... in my country one of the famous commercial bank is now starting to hire IT professional to study and create blockchain in their system... as a started they put some computers on the lobby for mining btc. they are very serious in embracing blockchain.
Digital Bank WB21 is the first financial institution offering bitcoin acceptance and therefore provides an extreme shortcut for the conversion process of turning bitcoin into cash.More than 650,000 customers have experienced the real time set up process, of a checking account over the Internet or by using WB21´s mobile app.
Activity: 168
there are really bank that offers btc as their deposit... in my country one of the famous commercial bank is now starting to hire IT professional to study and create blockchain in their system... as a started they put some computers on the lobby for mining btc. they are very serious in embracing blockchain.
Activity: 224
I think that The traditional banking is filled with rules and regulations that most citizens are not comfortable with and that has lead to the massive usage of bitcoin and the banks are beginning to loose out on customers. 
Banks can to incoorperate the use of bitcoins in their banking activities in order for them to still remain in business.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
the bank offers deposits for bitcoin I think it's very good and the development is very advanced rapidly but bitcoin in my country is still prohibited for sale and purchase transactions directly
Activity: 1
I heard few banks already started offering such services
Activity: 113
Of course they will. It's a lot of money, they will not stay away.If bitcoin users will use banks if ever they will offer bitcoin deposits, doesn't it disregards its purpose by becoming centralized
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
for now in my country it is unlikely that it happened because the government has not legalized as the currency in effect even the government banned bitcoin for transactions directly as payment, but maybe in other countries it could happen
Activity: 196
That will be a new steppingstone of bitcoin and banks partnership. The centralized and decentralized realization is a good time for renovation to innovation movement from one old place to another new place of domination.
Activity: 17
are there any countries that seems to be more inclined to this idea at this time? i just feel like now the hype has died down a bit that there's less fud but also less rumors.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the risker way to earn money we knew that if wecdon't risk then how we can earn money from it.. i really love when our bank here in my country accept withdrawal thru bitcoin wallet , although they already fixing up something new or they creating wallet than can be easily withdraw or deposit to become fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

I think it is a good idea to have banks collect bitcoins for us not only for just the investment but also for the security of our bitcoins in case we die. At least we can make an agreement with the bank to have our bitcoins be given to our immediate family members to be sold for fiat.
Well, that's a good idea. But, banks won't keep the promises and if such a scenario exist automatically bitcoin will be considered similar to the traditional banking system. Maybe a separate platform similar to banks can be used in this regard for getting bitcoin deposits and for other transaction necessities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

I think it is a good idea to have banks collect bitcoins for us not only for just the investment but also for the security of our bitcoins in case we die. At least we can make an agreement with the bank to have our bitcoins be given to our immediate family members to be sold for fiat.
Activity: 32
Yes,  it's very possible with time banks will not accept bitcoin deposit they will soon come up with their own coin.  Some banks already have their own coin which you can only use to buy airtime. Bitcoin is still in a process growing by the time it attain it's vision  the banks wouldn't have option than to begin to accept it coz many will longer spend the fiat money again.
Pages:
Jump to: