Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 64. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
At present, banks and governments are against bitcoin, so they wouldn't allow bitcoin deposit in near future. As bitcoin is getting popular with each passing days, so we can't tell what would happen in two or three years time.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
I hope this can happen when regulation comes, manipulation stops or reduces and security is enhanced. With all this, I believe banks will take a look at accepting bitcoin deposits and join the revolution.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
The bank will not deposit the bitcoin. Because the bank wants to earn more profits. If the bank deposits a bitcoin, then its profit will be reduced. There are many discrepancies between bitcoin and the bank.

I think it could happen, bank accepting bitcoin deposits. Banks is old financial institutional and have already many experience on financial and monetary system, i am believe banks will adapting on technology. I think in near future, banks will accepting bitcoin deposits
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

Banks view bitcoin and altcoins as industry disruptors, a potential market anchor, or both. Some in the banking industry have openly stated their dismissal of the digital currencies.

link : https://www.banks.com/articles/cryptocurrency/banks-that-accept-bitcoin/
Activity: 182
There are currently some banks that adopt blockchain technology and it is not impossible if one day the bank offers a bitcoin investment. If that happens, then there will be an advantage on both sides and it will be great for bitcoin growth and crypto currency for the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

They will most like offer it at some stage - in a desperate attempt to survive, but personally I won't trust them with my Bitcoin.

That's the thing I agree because Bitcoin will make huge losses to banks around the world that have no tax costs.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
I think it will not happen because it has different current if they happen? It will be manipulated and easy to control by bank . So its good to put in wallet and wait until the prices will rise and sell it in a reasonable price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
I don’t think so, because the number one threat of the commercial banks here in the whole world are the cryptocurrencies.
The bitcoins continuous success in the industry gives the bank a threat that they can be replaced any time because of that.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
I think this is difficult at the moment, because some still did not recognize the important about Bitcoin and blockchain , but we can see this within two years,
Activity: 253
The banks can gain a lots of profit in opening accounts for bitcoin deposits.

But the question is will the bitcoin holders agree to the terms and conditions that the bank will offer.If i am a bitcoin holder why should i deposit my bitcoins through banks when i know the assurances of earnings through an investment capital of my own and knowing it is also very safe stored in my wallet.
Activity: 28
I do not think that banks will be able to cocede it if they do not set the conditions for their profit
Activity: 134
The bank will not deposit the bitcoin. Because the bank wants to earn more profits. If the bank deposits a bitcoin, then its profit will be reduced. There are many discrepancies between bitcoin and the bank.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

They will most like offer it at some stage - in a desperate attempt to survive, but personally I won't trust them with my Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
in my opinion, banks are not ready to take such a serious step now, but this is only for the time being, I think that it will not be avoidable after a few years, otherwise banks that do not keep pace with the times will simply be exhausted
Activity: 164
I think bitcoin and even crypto bank deposits are possible, given the sophistication and ever
growing developments of financial technology and the internet such an idea is possible and
within reach. It’s entirely possible and convenient in a lot ways, security is one thing we all
worry and ponder with anything financially involved. Banks are well equipped and mostly they
specialized in such fields. A integration of banks and bitcoins would give birth to a new and
formidable financial era in the marlet.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
I can't say that banks offer bitcoin deposits because in my country bitcoin is not acceptable yet in the banks so why they've offer that. I don't know because some country also don't accept it and i think it will take a long time to be officially accepted it. To be honest i don't have any ideas on this question because in my country which i live didn't bitcoin and besides they hated it.
Activity: 195
nothing is impossible on this planet so far human being still exist, anything can happen. i cant say banks cannot accept bitcoin as a deposit and i cant say they can accept it even in the nearest future considering the fact that some economies of the world considered diogital currency as an highly risky business. but if policies are being formulated and corrective measures are put in plcae which can guide the deal, it is possible in the nearest future that Banks accept bitcoin as a deposit.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
Maybe i think its a yes because many bank have no problem while we are earning bitcoin and selling it to the other merchants.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
In my opinion. very unlikely, banks offer bitcoin as a time deposit to customers because bitcoin prices are very unstable and very risky to customers and banks. because one of the parties will be harmed if the price of bitcoin up / down drastically.
Activity: 7
may be it will start slowly with some regulations & conditions
Pages:
Jump to: