Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 61. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

That's not a very tempting offer even they do it. I would only accept it if they had offers on staking your other altcoins and let it open for 24/7 days because it has bigger profits compared to their dirtcheap 1 year profit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Of course they will. It's a lot of money, they will not stay away. But I did not trust them and I will not trust them.Particularly Banks, as a banker or a business person you must be on trend and capable to keep pace on the trends. Banks may be have plans on how they can survive if people will choose to invest on bitcoin than their own bank.
As of my solution for them the banks must do application or developing works and make digital wallets for them to gain even people investing on Bitcoins.
Activity: 126
At present, the bank has not accepted the bitcoin yet, but the future is the question that we are not sure what will happen to what the bank applies to bitcoin, and whoever Hopefully the bank will trade through bitcoins
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
I have not heard of any banks planning to do that but as mire countries accept and use bitcoin, they won't have any choice than to accept bitcoin deposits because the fiat that is generally accepted itself is by the people who accept it. If they decide to shift to a particular medium of exchange, I think that should be a problem to banks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yes many sites are offering deposit with bitcoin but we also have to be careful because there are still many scam sites that are still active until now so we should be more careful in every investing in new or old sites

I think OP do not asking about the sites which offer deposits but they are asking for the banks that banks offer bitcoin.
I think the banks can start it and they will do it but right now they are waiting for the decision of their governments. It is already working on that countries where it is legalized and the banks will doing their hard to adopt bitcoin. In the future we can expect the web wallets from these banks.
Activity: 27
Yes, as time go on, bank will accept bitcoin as deposit.
Activity: 245
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
I think this kind of stuff can happen but it has a lower chance that it may happen, banks are usually run with fiat money so it is hard to use cryptocurrency to a bank because cryptos are very complex thing to manage.
Activity: 392
I think that such a future is possible and quite soon. Deposits in bitcoins will be profitable enough for the banking sector as soon as they legalize the cryptocurrency in many countries.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
Commercial Banks activities are regulated by national(Federal) banks and very often they create norms which are against of this,So they regulate relationships related this,Today I know too many norms created like this which confines commercial bank's activity to do services like this,Because they have their own profile activities defined by their plural regulations and they can't do something which errs their original ,,job''.For this they need to create new platform ,Like exchanges or something like ,,bitcoin bank''...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't think so, I never heard that the banks offer bitcoin deposits that is impossible because other country banned bitcoin but now bitcoin is getting popular and i hope one day banks will support bitcoin to deposits. Time will come for it to happen let's just hope for the best.
Activity: 126
I  believe with time they will, because it will benefit them too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I do not know, but it looks like it will not happen any time soon. Currently bitcoins and banks are the opposite parties. So I do not think that's possible.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Yes many sites are offering deposit with bitcoin but we also have to be careful because there are still many scam sites that are still active until now so we should be more careful in every investing in new or old sites
Activity: 75
no I have never heard of banks offering bitcoin deposits but I am sure that when the time will surely banks offer depostio bitcoin and other cryptocurrency
Activity: 31
It could have happened if the bank could develop his project to start receiving digital currencies and can receive the technology used is certain the bank will be able to do that.It could have happened if the bank could develop his project to start receiving digital currencies and can receive the technology used is certain the bank will be able to do that.
Activity: 153
If we talk theoretically .. well, I suppose it might be sometime .. maybe after all the bitcoin will be mined .. and the price could be more predictable .. but i am sure the bank will not give you excellent condition ...
They will earn money for themselves first of all ..

I agree that this happens is certain. large profits will belong to the bank. and we will only get a minimum profit. because nagara will also control the state revenue. which is very likely to increase the price of crypto or vice versa.
Activity: 7
I think yes because its their profit too Smiley
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
the bank just cant accept bitcoin if and only if because the bitcoin is accepted in all country in the world, why? because banks will not accepted bitcoin and cryptocurrencies if the bitcoin is not acceptable in that country because of the policy from the governtment
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Sometimes the banks are ready to accept bitcoin deposits.  If they are ready,  its sure that there may be gain for banks themselves by offering bitcoin deposits. Banks are providing services to its customers by foreseeing their own profit. Banks are controlled by banking regulations and by the management, when the bitcoin is controlled by its users.
If these scenes will happen then it would be a special accounts for cryptocurrency only , the banks are controlled by central bank and the government  but because bitcoin is decentralized kind of currency, then they are taken in separate business , whenever it will be a total acceptance of bitcoin, then there will be a special agreement between both parties concerned for a harmonious transactions.
Activity: 449
there are posibilities of depositing bitcoin to some banks when it is already trusted and legal. but i think they need to work for it in order to know bitcoin very well. they need more study in order to accept bitcoin as currency.
Pages:
Jump to: