Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 70. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
There is a possibility to offer us bitcoin deposits. Another possibility is banks will accept as an investment policy as an intermediary.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Some banks have began to embrace crypto currencies and i think change is inevitable, the rest will follow the bitcoin way soon too.

I think They might attract those kind of investors by saying that their bitcoin will be safe in their hands. We know how banks do well in making money.
I like to deposit my fiat to the bank and they make money with it but if its bitcoin. I do not think I will take advantage of this service but there is a chance that it will come and they will target the investors / bitcoin holders who do not really understand what bitcoin, be your own bank.
Activity: 11
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

I don't think so, but now you can buy legal btc security. It's a hedge-fund in Exante, the Bitcoin fund https://exante.eu/lp/bitcoin-fund2/. It has Bloomberg code and can be bought/sold at any time. Basically, it's the only safe way to trade bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Well it could depend on the bank institution if they are going to approve with the use of bitcoin as another kind of investment that will add up with their offer. But in my opinion these banks will never accept bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet fully accepted by the government and it will compromise on their rules and regulations signed up with them and submitted to the government agency concern. And for sure bitcoin is not stated on that agreement hence bitcoin will not be introduced by most of the banks. Realtalk!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
No matter how volatile is Bitcoin, the Banks shall definitely be earning more rewards at the detriment of all their customers, leaving you to virtually very little or nothing if such situation could arise, of which Banks would also subscribe to this idea if well implemented,. But I'm also sure they would not do so this time around since the economy is yet to accept the operation of Bitcoin in most of the worldly economies due to its deregulation and decentralization.

the problem in the history of the bank in this world or in every country nothing works well. some new banks that do not have a market or customers will go bankrupt or exposed to liquidation. but government banks will remain strong. as well as with bitcoin, will always be an important role for altcoin that grows every day.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Why not, for bitcoin is described as a cryptocurrency so it is possible that the bank will accept or offer for deposit.
I do agree that banks will offer Bitcoin deposits in the future; and if this thing will happen, the interest will be that high; it will just be normal like fiat money.
cr7
Activity: 364
A weighty minus of investment of crypto-currencies under interest - as, for example, the option of closing the bank, as a consequence, the loss of all invested funds.
Will people invest?
No one will give you guarantees about the security of your means!
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
This is the best marketing strategy of the banks can do.  To offer or add their service on the crypto. If they do this, I think banks have a chance to grow and develop the client needs. And the government can have control or can track the person behind the crypto wallet. So, they can add an income tax to those people earn a massive amount of profits on the crypto. In the end. Some country doesn’t have to illegal the bitcoin or even the top 10 coins on the crypto.
Activity: 281
   There is a time for everything....who knows one day banks will accept bitcoin deposits. It will make them gain more profit specially if the bitcoin increase so high but in return,i know banks will not offer a interest and condition that good for us but i am sure that they will make sure they will not get loss with your bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257

Change is something we need to be able to developed. Changing also means adapting to the demands of today's society needs. If banks will consider to offer us Bitcoin, I think it should be a win-win situation to the both of the bank and their clients since we all know that banks thinks much bigger profit for themselves and just not totally consider the clients they have. But on the other side if the banks will also decide to offer Bitcoin, I see that the Bitcoin will be more convenient and demands for the Bitcoin will be high making it to prolong its years in the industry. I hope banks will considered the benefits they gain in Bitcoin a fairly play with their client regarding with this.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
banks being partnered up with bitcoin would seem good on both sides since it will boost both services' popularity in people.  In bitcoin's case however, since it is a decentralized cryptocurrenvy and no one has a central hold of its power, the two can't make an agreement.
Thats not going to happen. Its because bitcoin is volatile, it means that its value is rapidly changing and unpredictable if the price will go up or down. This means that banks cant partner with bitcoin because we know that in the banks that they want is constant value, because they want constant profit. Bitcoin dont have constant value and the change of rate is abnormal. I believe that banks will never offer bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I don't think it will happen within near future, but it is possible. But they might charge you some kind of fees to hold your bitcoin. They are thinking their profit first and then service.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if you look at the increasing number of investors investing in bitcoin for now I think it might happen that there will be many Banks that may do that as you say. because I think of course there will be many kind of benefits that will be in the can by the bank by using the method as you mentioned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In the future, a bitcoin deposit is quite possible. It's real. Now this is impossible because of the increased volatility of bitcoin. But in the future, when the cryptomarket stabilizes and the excitement subsides, a bitcoin deposit will become a reality.
Activity: 57
It is possible for banks to join in the ride to cryptocurrency.They can have a lending platform like any other platforms. It's easy to be part of this trend that is becoming the usual now. The problems there might be the competition and robbers will likely be more tempted to crashed in cause of the volume of investors.
Activity: 182
Why not, for bitcoin is described as a cryptocurrency so it is possible that the bank will accept or offer for deposit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
for me banks know for sure that Bitcoin offers much benefits and wish to tap this benefit if only they can gain access to control Bitcoin in their own way,all countries before we see banks offering bitcoin deposits and as long as bitcoin is not authorized in all countries in the world, I think banks never offer bitcoin despoit in their service, because if this happens I think bank is not kingdom regulations.
Yes bitcoin offers a much benifits even in banks and in investors too. So I guess banks today should consider having cryptocurrencies as a deposit but as of now it is quite hard to implement it and at the same it is hard to convince bank as of today because of being decentralised of cryptocurrencies and of course they would like to have assurance in every money or coin they would allow in their banks.
but if it happens it will be great, because if Bang and crypto unite will be a strong and big investment, it's true for now bang can not cooperate, but it will happen, sometime when it happens ..
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
for me banks know for sure that Bitcoin offers much benefits and wish to tap this benefit if only they can gain access to control Bitcoin in their own way,all countries before we see banks offering bitcoin deposits and as long as bitcoin is not authorized in all countries in the world, I think banks never offer bitcoin despoit in their service, because if this happens I think bank is not kingdom regulations.
Yes bitcoin offers a much benifits even in banks and in investors too. So I guess banks today should consider having cryptocurrencies as a deposit but as of now it is quite hard to implement it and at the same it is hard to convince bank as of today because of being decentralised of cryptocurrencies and of course they would like to have assurance in every money or coin they would allow in their banks.
Activity: 98
Activity: 321

Cryptocurrencies are more like Securities or Commodities so their value fluctuates following demand and supply.
My answer is banks will not offer BTC deposits. It would be quite enough for me if stock markets offer cryptocurrency  trading.
Banks though can offer a deposit box where you can store your private key on an envelope or nano ledger s

I think there are banks offer bitcoin deposits im not totally sure but i think we can cash out from the banks. I think a matter of time bank we accept bitcoin as deposit, base on the current price.  I am very interested if I later have more btc, if the bank system can be cyclone with btc and technology development will not be impossible

Pages:
Jump to: