Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 72. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Very unlikely, but in principle possible. but why do people do this? This, to a degree, gives rise to the goal of being your own bank. I certainly can see people using this service, if we had it
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hmm. I don't know, But see the price bitcoin today, it can be a possible. when bitcoin reach a gold price that's good news for the miner of bitcoin. They hope bitcoin will change be better in the future. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
If bitcoin continues to improve and potentially skyrockets next year then it is certain that banks are not able to stop users so receiving bitcoin deposits is something to be done.
Not even in the future, because banks is against bitcoin because of its volatility, its potential to decrease and increase unpredictably. Banks are not risking on something that dont have a exact value, and they're scared of it because it might be their biggest competition in the future. Banks wants constant gaining of profit, and something that they can manipulate.
Activity: 182
I have perused a news on this point today. It's about some monetary organizations taking a shot at crypto cash interest in the US. I don't have the foggiest idea about the wellspring of the news and reality. However, I imagine that in a brief timeframe (inside a couple of years), the banks will positively have the capacity to deal with this. Else it isn't conceivable. There is a monetary incentive in the center. Bitcoin and a few coins are as of now a major contender to the managing an account part. In the event that the crypto cash segment does not go to collaborate with the banks, we may not see the saving money area that we know today. Since numerous activities offer significantly more than banks guarantees, substantially less difficult. All you require is web and a PC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is a phenomenon and is popular because of the ever-increasing number of users, it certainly makes banks worry that one day soon will make bitcoin as the official product of the banks.
Activity: 134
I think a bank would not dare to offer bitcoin deposits to its customers. Due to the risks of bitcoin being too large and the bitcoin value that is too high but unpredictable, this can hurt the bank one day without realizing it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
But storing bitcoin is a risky business.
If there are no professionals in the bank, all bitcoin cannot be recovered in the event of a theft.
Activity: 70
You are right, it takes time, if a certain country allows or legalize bitcoin already then there is a big chance that bitcoin will accept in a bank and has a potential as well that they will offer bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 434
I ddon't think banks will ever agree to offer cryptocurrency to its customers. Banks are not there to make money for you  rather for themselves. They might  find ways to use blockchain and offer some services note not crypto here. Bitcoin is like a competition to them and besides why would bank offer you that much interest like bitcoin. Since there existence have one ever earned any single digit for just saving with them rather than they finding means to deduct your holdings.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I doubt that the big banks will offer bitcoin deposits, but the small ones, I think , sometimes it is possible someday and will start. Wink
Yeah maybe someday, we do not know it's possible the government started to legalized cryptocurrency in the next few years and when the legalization has been obtained then the bank may offer a good deal for cooperation with bitcoin or other crypto, in the form of deposit or withdrawal using crypto, it might just happen
Activity: 48
It will be very difficult for the banks if they will accept Bitcoin because banks normally
rely on constant flow of money and putting Bitcoin in their system or any cryptocurrency
will hamper that flow.There is a chance maybe in the future we can have banks for cryptocurrency
which we can use and benefit from that
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
If bitcoin continues to improve and potentially skyrockets next year then it is certain that banks are not able to stop users so receiving bitcoin deposits is something to be done.
Activity: 98
It would be great but I would not let another take care of my bitcoin for me, I do not trust the banks but if that happened bitcoin prices would get very high
Activity: 75
ruly, banks offer advances taken against Fixed Deposits. The Fixed Deposit in such advance is the Collateral. In this manner, it is a secured credit. If banks actually are smart enough as you said they can earn from it and get some profit but it really depends on the business.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
I think the banks are at a disadvantage. If we bear in mind constant growth of this asset - it does not make any sense.
Activity: 134
I do not think. The bank is always looking for benefits. Everything depends on the demand and value of bitcoin.
Activity: 183
I think this is very unlikely. Because most governments always forbid bitcoin, kgoong for bitcoin circulation, and vice versa the government has always created the conditions to protect the bank.
Activity: 278
I can see it happening because there is an example of countries that officially legalized the bitcoin so I do not see why banks would not start offering deposit for the bitcoin owners in the future.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think it will be very problematic for the banks if they will accept Bitcoin. Banks rely on constant flow of money and putting Bitcoin in their system or any cryptocurrency would ruin their flow. Banks are connected to the government that's why they only accept fiat money. Its just banks are just currently made for physical currency. Maybe in the future we can have banks for cryptocurrency which we can use and benefit from.
Activity: 203
It will take quite sometime for Bank to accept or offer bitcoin deposits, Bitcoin in itself is a competition to the banks, therefore they might not be willing t0 take part in their competitor's activities. I also don't think Bitcoin needs the banking system, the fact that its free of any institutional control or regulation mean that even the banks shouldn't have control over BTC, if they accept BTC deposits then that means that Bitcoin will be taxed, something that might not be as attractive to the Bitcoin Users.
Pages:
Jump to: