Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 26. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

It is difficult to imagine a situation in which Bitcoin will be replaced by some other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a very developed infrastructure. Through it this virtual currency is connected to its users in the real world.
Anyway, maybe Ethereum...
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
well personally, i think it will be extremely difficult for any other cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin, as bitcoin has gained so much ground. bitcoin has more potential than all other cryptocurrencies which makes it stand out above all other currencies. for now lets just believe no currency can take over
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I don't think so that the company and management of bitcoin can be replaced by another currency. The bitcoin has good execution from its operations and excellent strategies so they are tough competitor to be beaten.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the blockchain. Other cryptocurrencies need Bitcoin as a basis, so I don't think any cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Bitcoins can be replaced by any cryptocurrency if people will change their mind and they will not invest in bitcoins further. Altcoins is rising this year, The value of ethereum coin is reaching for over 1k dollar already and it might be a sign that altcoins can really take over bitcoins value.
If that would happen the market will dump but it will not die because in the long run, people will realize that there are better
technology in the entire market and even Ethereum is more superb than bitcoin if you would ask me, and therefore it has a chance to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Bitcoins can be replaced by any cryptocurrency if people will change their mind and they will not invest in bitcoins further. Altcoins is rising this year, The value of ethereum coin is reaching for over 1k dollar already and it might be a sign that altcoins can really take over bitcoins value.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin can't be replaced by easily can lose his positions in cryptoworld. Ethereum and other altcoins that better that bitcoin already will not waste an opportunity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
There's a possibility that it would happen but I think it's so far from happening still because bitcoin is still dominating all over the world. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies showing their potential of taking over bitcoin in the future right now like ethereum and many more. All of them are threats for bitcoin But I think nothing bad would happen on bitcoin as long as we are supporting it and staying faithful on it.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
i think it will, cuz BTC is not ideal, and it'll be pushed away soon, i guess
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

Granted that Bitcoin is the oldest, first and underlying coin of the original blockchain technology 1.0 I would believe that it will always have it's place in the crypto space. However, comparing this point in time in crypto to say the early 90's with the .com bubble people didn't know which company would survive and thrive after the burst. Therefore it could be the Microsoft or big winner like that but we still don't know yet, and to try and say otherwise is pure speculation.
Activity: 35
of course , bitcoin slow transaction will be replace by coin with fast trasaction and can sustain bilion transaction per day, somewhere somehow the day will come ..
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Bitcoin does not replace another crypto currency. According to my interview, it is not right to say that Bitcoin is not popular at this time. It was not very popular in the past. But now its popularity continues to grow. I would like to say that Bitcoin is at the peak of today's popularity, or that it is moving towards even more popular in the future.
Activity: 307
no crypto money will be able to compete bitcoins. But just like what happened from the early days of bitcoin. We don't know that this will come out of nowhere, then I think some another currency will be able to come out from nowhere and will make some hard competition with bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Maybe not replaced by any cryptocurrency the bitcoin because it is mainly used to buy our altcoins . And it is also the most main cryptocurrency so hard to be replaced by others . The bitcoin will be used to invest more and can be converted into cash.
Yeah I think so, Bitcoin will not be replaced by another crypto. Many coin developers continues to find ways on how to make a great coins. But nobody knows when will Bitcoin replace by another superior coin in the future. We can see until now even for the future Bitcoin has not been replaced.
Activity: 266
No one can replace bitcoins with other crypto currencies. because bitcoins are stronger and stronger and many people are adopting large amounts of bitcoin because bitcoin is so safe and secure than other currencies that I and the rest of the world prefer a much stronger bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Maybe not replaced by any cryptocurrency the bitcoin because it is mainly used to buy our altcoins . And it is also the most main cryptocurrency so hard to be replaced by others . The bitcoin will be used to invest more and can be converted into cash.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
Somehow bitcoin can replace another crypto currency but this is not a sure thing that may happen. Right now the stand of bitocoin is superb it is one of the most choose crypto currency. Still many people are willing to know about bitcoin, some are now starting to invest and do trading with this. Also some business are putting in line bitcoin as a part of their standard operating system. If this scenarios will continues we can say that bitcoin can dominate all of the crypto currency and will still be the top among all.
Activity: 64

I think it depends on bitcoin users, if bitcoin users do not trust bitcoin, then bitcoin will fall and be replaced with other crypto.
Activity: 100
Bitcoin was just the first, that's why it's so popular, there are many crypto more "powerful", with low transaction fee, high speed.. etc
Activity: 316
I believe it as bitcoin is strongest cryptocurrency today. everything can change after 10 years, maybe bitcoin will be dead then so people will mainly use other new digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: