Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 23. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will be at the forefront of all times and no other coin can replace it. Because Bitcoin is the first and original coin and it has proven its trust and reputation in terms of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin and we will still use it as a mainstream currency in order to do payments and other services such as investing etc. I hope that bitcoin will stay strong on the top
Activity: 458
To replace bitcoin by another crypto is a very difficult thing to happen, because public trust to bitcoin is already very attached,
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Of course not, I'm sure bitcoin will remain the main digital currency, which it is for almost ten years.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Fundamental currency for crypto is bitcoin! Will gold be replaced by another currency? Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I don't believe that any other cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin in the future because bitcoin has already gain the market base to rain as the king of all cryptocurrencies for life even all this new alternative cryptocurrencies with their advance technology can never beet the technology behind bitcoin and at the same time when it comes to the digital currency world bitcoin is the most secured and fast.
Activity: 532
Roger Ver thinks that this year the capitalization of the ethereum may become more than the capitalization of bitcoin. I think that this can happen.
Activity: 182
This is likely to occur. For example, it may be Ethereum. This coin is gaining momentum very quickly, so why not overtake bitcoin?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
my opinion is that no, it's like the first cosmonaut, flew into space, and then it is guarded because it is a symbol of success! and with bitcoin!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Now there are so many different coins with very interesting projects, it is quite possible that some of them in future will be able to overtake bitcoin. But it's unlikely.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I do not believe in this outcome of events, as I still see bitcoin as the most promising currency, of all already created. Besides, he continues to develop, that does not give him the opportunity to surrender their position of market leader.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
No one cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the one and only the first and famous cryptocurrency.
It's completely decentralized with no server or central authority. For me, all coins are downline of bitcoin. They are all depends in the status of bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Of course
there will be times where a person's needs will be overwhelming, so obsolete technology will be replaced with new technology
like Nokia being replaced with Android
and Bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptocurrency,
As the time and years goes by, bitcoin's technology will get old and probably the people will find another cryptocurrency that will give them the type of technology that they need in order to sustain their needs in terms of technology and they will also find another cryptocurrecy that will give them opportunities just like in bitcoin so over the time, bitcoin will surely get replaced.
Activity: 8
For now it's hard to replace bitcoin by other cryptocurrency. But in future, we can say anything. It may be replaced by some other coin that may have more advantages than bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
Of course
there will be times where a person's needs will be overwhelming, so obsolete technology will be replaced with new technology
like Nokia being replaced with Android
and Bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptocurrency,
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Bitcoin will never be replaced because Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. When it comes to the demands and volume, Bitcoin is the highest among altcoins. Bitcoin is too big to lose and if that will happen I thinks all other crypto currencies will be the first to lose before Bitcoin. But of course that will not happen because Bitcoin is our future investment and many people have made their lives better and easier in a sense that they enjoy using it thru trading or as mode of payment via online that has no hassle and no charge.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Everythings can happen, if you look at Ethereum which is now ranked second, then it can be said that ethereum is the strongest candidate to replace bitcoin, this is because more and more devs. who developed the ethereum platform so that the use of ethereum continues to be popular.
Activity: 196
As we all know nothing good always last forever. Crypto being unpredictable and not knowing what will happen next there is a chance that some kind of coin will eventually outclass bitcoin. But I just don't see it yet happening. Bitcoin has just started gaining a lot of popularity and attention lately. The more it become popular, the more bitcoin will stay as the king of crypto. Once that popularity die down then I think thats the time for bitcoin to step down the top spot.
Activity: 8
The emergence of new cryptocurrencies is inevitable, but it is believed that the status of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrency cannot be changed. As the first cryptocurrency, it is the beginning of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
The blockchain tech is cutting edge right now but then that's how it always is with new ideas, there is no doubt that at some point someone will come up with something even better. Having said that I do believe that it's sturdy enough to last for a very long time, we might not witness a better alternative in our lifetime.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
It would be absurd if a crypto could make a bitcoin usam,For the moment bitcoin is the ultimate tool for investors and miners alike,So no one can replace the good bitcoin crypto is very shining in the future
Pages:
Jump to: