Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 28. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think it's impossible bitcoin replace with other because bitcoin right now still undemand to investor and others that's why impossible bitcoin replace with other and also bitcoin for how many years past still on top.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
At this moment or in a short bitcoin will never be supplanted by some other cryptographic money or the altcoins, on the grounds that bitcoin is the one which has developed high also the long surviving advanced cash. As per the way it's been produced, its been anticipated that it. So in my view, after this new coin with same capability of bitcoin may accompany another name.
Activity: 24
bitcoin is the greatest and I likewise feel that it will remain the greatest on the grounds that its becoming quick and it additionally has a really decent future contrasted and other cryptocurrency's.

I figure it will dependably win from alternate ones.
Activity: 23
Not for the time being however but rather some time or another digital currency will supplant bitcoin. I presume it would be DAO, its request will develop later when its DAPP are being utilized, voting and keen contracts come in genuine. The Undertaking is too huge to flop thus it will soon be awesome. I have confidence in BTC so much yet might I venture to state it you ought to likewise contribute to DAO.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin can not be supplanted by any digital currency. There were such huge numbers of cases by numerous elective coins which were made on motto to supplant Bitcoin and now I don't discover them. Bitcoin is indication of trust and entire cryptoland is rotating around Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be utilized as standard for computerized monetary forms which will be utilized as a part of future as well. Bitcoin will manage like lord dependably.
Activity: 7
sooner or later it will still happen.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

i believe so since this world keeps on evolving and things change, someday the future generations will not be contented and they will make a cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin.  it is not possible so let's be open for changes.
Activity: 448
Diagon
I have no idea how this can happen. If Bitcoin depreciates and will cost $ 100 again, then other currencies will also cost a penny and maybe something will outperform Bitcoin in terms of popularity and capitalization.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
There remains a certain psychological security in a currency held in one's hand. Moreover, fears of hacking, viruses, and other attacks on the entire financial foundation of a nation via purely digital means will likely make most nations slow to adopt such a form of currency.
Activity: 266
It can all be but while we live in the bitcoin world, while the other crypto currencies are only following it. Ephrarium can break out into leaders if you analyze the market.
Activity: 156
The Formation of bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 has limited the number of bitcoin which can mine up to 21 Million only After mining that of  21 million bitcoins how many years more to take but  no body knows. So after the bitcoin plenty of alternate coins are there in the market. Now bitcoin has a very strong market capital and other alt coins are also have proportionately good market capital out of  which Ethereum is the powerful one so possibly ethereum can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Though we cannot completely strikeout that there will be no other cryptocurrency to overtake bitcoin, but the probability of such event happening is indeed very minimimal or it may take a very long time and efforts to come by.Bitcoin is still king it has over 41% in the entire cryptocurrency market.This is not easy to lose such position.The main reason why bitcoin will still remain number 1 is;most altcoins are been traded against btc .Even if you want to cash out your alts for fiat the final conversion is mostly btc before fiat.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin will never be replaced. It was the first and largest cryptocurrency to exist, a pioneer of the technology, and everyone else just copied it to create their own replacement COINS.

I've seen a lot of other crypto-currencies that have better functionality than bitcoins, but they don't last very long.
Activity: 50
There may come a time that bitcoin's glory will come to an end, but rest assured that bitcoin will take a loooong time before that happens.Like all the comments in this topic have some chances to realize in the future in my opinion. Some have more, some less chances but I saw too many surprises in my life and for me everything can happen.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
We all knows bitcoin is a basecoin in cryptocurrency so how can basecoin replace by other cryptocurrency? Its hard to predict inline with that question and may I think that will be happen if there will be a new technology in cryptocurrency that could be better technology in this era.
Activity: 3
Maybe so, maybe ether.
Activity: 280
For another cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin, that might not happen or might not happen somewhere soon. Most people who have a little knowledge about cryptos just know only bitcoin and nothing else.Thats one big advantage bitcoin has over the rest. Most online transactions mostly ask for bitcoin as payment too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I doubt bitcoin will survive for a hundred years. Im pretty sure it won't and will be replaced by new and more advance coins.
The coins we are seeing are the first generation coins. There will be a second generation for sure and so on.

Well, unless the next generation coins come with a new modus operandi and better technology than the  blockchain behind it, else they will still find themselves in the shadows of bitcoin. Bitcoin has established itself so well and firm on the ground to the extent that if it goes down it takes all crypto's down and vice versa and so for anything to outdo it then it should be a massive innovation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
We do not know what will happen in the future more other crypto currency compete bitcoin in the top but we can help bitcoin to remain number one by using it much more to increase the demand.

It depends on there offered service and other needs but I don't think with this time no crypto will be able to compete bitcoins. But just like what happened from the early days of bitcoin. We don't know that this will come out of nowhere, then I think some another currency will be able to come out from nowhere and will make some hard competition with bitcoin.

Actually i like bitcoin has more competitor as the biggest price and highest marketcap because bitcoin can do better.
The team developer will try something more useful to bitcoin itself to gain the first stage again example fast transaction.
I think sooner or later this change will take place in the cryptocurruncy's market, anything can happen in future, this is competitive world so Bitcoin also can face some competitor's. But Bitcoin remain as the top most, strongest currency because already it's a strongly established cryptocurrency.
So we just wait what will be happen in the future in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 280
I doubt bitcoin will survive for a hundred years. Im pretty sure it won't and will be replaced by new and more advance coins.
The coins we are seeing are the first generation coins. There will be a second generation for sure and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: