Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 30. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 262
There is a strong chance that Bitcoin may get replaced by some of the alts, such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, and Litecoin. Nothing has been done to resolve the scaling issues. The fee is currently low, because the number of transactions have gone down.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I think bitcoin is the most popular currency so it will not replaced by another currency it has it s own importance and this is the real currency and bitcoin will grow more and more and this is the future currency now the market is good and we can make money from money. So now investment in this currency can make us profitable as this is good to hold for the future.
I do not think so, although bitcoin has a lot of good points and it's most popular, it's mediated between transactions but at present, it is facing many very strong competitors, other cryptocurrency is trying to encroach on the market that bitcoin is having. Therefore, in the long run, it will lose its position, it can not be a king forever, replacement is a sure thing to happen with bitcoin, but that is just what will appear in the future, now, it is still strong enough to beat the other opponents
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
There is a passibility will change it there is a big reason for the benefit bitcoin member, if bitcoin continue become popular many will have interest to distroy. but it take long time before it will happen. Us of now we enjoy what we have and whatever happen we have assurance that bitcoin will do everything to protect us.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
Yes bitcoin might be replaced by other crypto like etherium. If bitcoin can not grow bound to lose in the competition so that it can be replaced. That could happen, but for now I think it can't, because bitcoin is still big boss on the top floor Wink
Activity: 308
I don't think it's still possible there are other crypto to overtake Bitcoin, since the market share of Bitcoin is much larger than other altcoin out there
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is the most popular currency so it will not replaced by another currency it has it s own importance and this is the real currency and bitcoin will grow more and more and this is the future currency now the market is good and we can make money from money. So now investment in this currency can make us profitable as this is good to hold for the future.
Activity: 154
That's possible. Bitcoin will always exist as it is completely separate blockchain from the other coins. You cannot replace what coin with another. It is not possible in the scheme of cryptocurrency. Coins will make it or not but you cannot replace one with another even in a fork situation it is not been replaced at the simply been altered.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
As for my opinion, bitcoin is clearly a protocol for sending value  of money or currencies around the world through the internet so it will not be replace maybe it will improve due to social competition or due to modernization but it will not be replaced by others. ☺☺

May it can be replaced if we will just say that bitcoin will be gone for good. So with bitcoin's absence, an alternate coin should step up and took over and i know there are lots of alt coins are legit enough to be the next bitcoin.

But talking to replacing bitcoin while its presence is still around, that's completely impossible and you can prove that by just looking at its attributes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will stay longer on top because none try 51% attacks on the block chain and this like that, this coin have a lot of respect from all and others alts always will have haters.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is irreplaceable as long as people are utilizing it because we know that bitcoin is the beginning of cryptos and been dominant for the past years since it was launched. There's a very long way and challenges for an altcoin to replace bitcoin's place.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
As of now, i think no, because bitcoin do more advantages than other currencies and it would not easily match by other currency but we do not know what will happen for the next coming years so we can't conclude that issue but i said so because until now no one crypto currency can match bitcoin.
Well, it is true that bitcoin is the most popular coin in crypto currency that is why it is the most choosen by most people around the world but still there is a chance that it can be replace by another coin if there is a market manipulation of the coin by the most powerful investor.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Until recently, this scenario was quite possible. Bitcoin has accumulated a lot of its shortcomings and therefore became slow, with high commission fees for transactions. As a result, he began to lose his popularity and fall in price because of a drop in demand for him.

However, on February 26, a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 was released, the main difference being the full support of Bitcoin SegWit. Since SegWit compresses the volume of transactions, this makes it possible to solve the problem of low scaling bitcoin, reducing the time of its transactions and, as a consequence, reducing the amount of commission fees for conducting transactions.

In this regard, now bitcoin must again restore its efficiency and popularity, and the crypto-currency market - to revive. Taking this into account, replacing bitcoin as the leader of the crypto currency is another, more successful crypto currency is not expected.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
As for my opinion, bitcoin is clearly a protocol for sending value  of money or currencies around the world through the internet so it will not be replace maybe it will improve due to social competition or due to modernization but it will not be replaced by others. ☺☺
Activity: 409
As of now, i think no, because bitcoin do more advantages than other currencies and it would not easily match by other currency but we do not know what will happen for the next coming years so we can't conclude that issue but i said so because until now no one crypto currency can match bitcoin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
... I cant possibly see another currency lapping bitcoin in terms of adoption & trading.. Something strange & radical would have to happen...
Activity: 280
I dont think in the coming years, bitcoin is going to be replaced by another cryptocurrency. Although it can get competition from Ethereum, the second most preffered crypto at the moment . Bitcoin is too big in the economy to be replaced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
if according to bitcoin can not be compared with other types of coin or crypto. The bitcoin remains number one. why I think so. Let's wait and see
the price is still high when compared with other types of crypto.
the name alone has become a title (representing the name of each coin). such as an example of investing in bitcoin. when people invest not necessarily that they buy only bitcoin only. there must be other types of coin they buy .
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I think the way the crypto market is at the moment is more like a democracy, the crypto coin we get to like the most as the possibility of getting overall support is getting pumped which might put it in a position to surpass bitcoin in terms of market capitalization...but bitcoin becoming obsolete is not happening it will remain another cryptocoin to use as a store of value or stock.
In my opinion, Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoin for payment. In some countries accepted Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency user like to using Ripple or Ethereum for payment than Bitcoin. Example in Japan, a lot of people are using Ripple to pay wage and transfer money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
For now and the foreseeable future, I don't think so because bitcoin still remains the focal point of cryptocurrencies. The success of every other coins is somehow tied to bitcoin because it's the most popular and what people are mostly interested in
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Such a situation is quite possible both theoretically and practically. If bitcoin does not pay due attention to its improvement, then it is clear that the laws of the market will work and it will be replaced in leadership by a more sophisticated crypto currency. This situation was already on the verge of emergence, because recently bitcoin has accumulated many shortcomings that deprived it of the ability to perform its primary function as a means of payment. Therefore, he lost much of his popularity, many switched to the use of altcoyins, which became much more profitable for business compared to bitcoin. I hope the latest version of Bitcoin corrects this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: