Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 21. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

never ever,i think.lots of crypto-coin existing in online but, no one stand up without bitcoin,because, it is the father of all coins. thats right, making of bitcoin will be stopped one day,but, the demand of bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 280
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I still believe that another coin can surpass bitcoin one day. Because BTC is the first coin and can become rusty if not upgraded. New coins can have better technologies and area of usage.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
But ETH already has a good situation. It exists for a long time and how bitcoin represents a platform or technology, not just a cryptocurrency.
To win, you need to have more holders and investors. It is necessary to offer the best technology for further use.
Activity: 214
But ETH already has a good situation. It exists for a long time and how bitcoin represents a platform or technology, not just a cryptocurrency.
By its idea, bitcoin is not ideal. Many crypto-currencies are now better than bitcoin. They have better characteristics.
But these "new currencies" do not have enough good characteristics. Each new currency has only one characteristic different from bitcoin.
You are not right. Now there are such currencies, which have several characteristics that significantly distinguish them from bitcoin.
But still it's not enough to replace bitcoin. I think we need to develop much more parameters.
Time passes and everything develops. Hence we can conclude that such a currency will sooner or later appear. It remains to wait a little.
It is necessary to understand that bitcoin has a reputation, proven by time. So that someone could overtake him, you need to exist for a long time in the market.
By its idea, bitcoin is not ideal. Many crypto-currencies are now better than bitcoin. They have better characteristics.
But these "new currencies" do not have enough good characteristics. Each new currency has only one characteristic different from bitcoin.
You are not right. Now there are such currencies, which have several characteristics that significantly distinguish them from bitcoin.
But still it's not enough to replace bitcoin. I think we need to develop much more parameters.
Time passes and everything develops. Hence we can conclude that such a currency will sooner or later appear. It remains to wait a little.
Activity: 127
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Yes it could happen, we dont know whats happen in the future, we dont know if all this cryptocurrencies will die, we dont know if bicoin will gone, we cant predict the future, so its possible to happen. There are many smart people who can make crytos and we dont know if they make a good one that replace the benefit of the bitcoin.
Activity: 51
I think some of the already existing cryptos could already replace bitcoin as they are a lot faster and cheaper like LITC or ETH. However I would love to see a better coin come up that would completely overtake the technology running behind BTC. It's the life cycle of technology to be overtaken and become obsolete.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
At one day it could happen, why not. Somebody will invent cryptocurrencies 2.0 and bitcoin would be replaced  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
No. I don’t think that bitcoin will be replaced by any other cryptocurrencies like etherium in the near coming future because since bitcoin has started it has gained immense amount of popularity and reputation among the people around the globe. Then bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency among all the cryptocurrencies. Hence bitcoin is most trusted among all the other cryptocurrency. Then bitcoin also has most number of users. Bitcoin prices is also more than any other cryptocurrency showing that it is in most demand than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think not, because, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, bitcoin still holds the most important role in cryptocurrency.
then, bitcoin value is more stable when compared with other coins.
Activity: 25
I think it would be difficult to replace Bitcoin in the Crypto currency market, however Bitcoin started the history of the Crypto currency. Due to its current widespread use, the element of market confidence will always favor the currency that has a proven reputation first.
Activity: 294
I don't think its still attainable for unorthodox cryptocurrency to overtake Bitcoin, as the make known portion of Bitcoin is a lot plus more subsidiary altcoin out there. Also though they are greater than before than Bitcoin in terms of security and sum it is hard for them to enlargement in value because  Bitcoin is yet dominating. Also its still highly developed for Bitcoin to be introduce in local businesses what more for a count and untested altcoin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Now we can see, that no way of replacing could be possible
Activity: 224
As per the brother of Pablo Escobar, Roberto Escobar, bitcoin was created by the American CIA. He is now launching his own cryptocurrency, dietbitcoin. In his free 280-page book titled "Pablo Escobar's dietbitcoin", Roberto Escobar explains how the CIA was behind Bitcoin from inception. Roberto Escobar further believes that the US Government has plans to kill the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Maybe one day. But i dont think so. I faithfully believe in the power of bitcoin. There are already a lot of crypto currencies but they cannot replace bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: