Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Let us just put at this perspective, IMO, even if bitcoin is not the original but people trusted it more than the original then there is no question that it is more valuable, and a more strong assets, others altcoins also gain some trust from the investors but bitcoin is the most dominant.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
No, of course it wont end or even replacel. Bitcoin is the MOTHER OF ALL CRYPTOCURRENCIES. Then why would it be dead? Absolutely not. Its value might go down but it will not decrease until 0. It just need more time for its price to go up and up and up. And this is a very good reason why investing in it is always good, you just have to learn when.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
for me there is no way to replace bitcoin. because the bitcoin is the first. maybe there's more to add but no bitcoin replacement. because bitcoin is probably the best cryptocurrency for me. because of its value.

Yes, now and as I think in the nearest 2-3 years no cryptocurrency will even replace Bitcoin. However, I can guess that it might happen one day, and it will be a revolution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
We don't know what comes next to the future but to days famous cryptocurrency is bitcoin. My observation about the bitcoin price today is not so good. The decreasing the value of bitcoin can affect the market pricing in other cypto token. I hope that the bitcoin value will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
It was a very nice question for me bitcoin ramains by far the popular decentralized virtual currency,but there can be no guarantee that it will retain that position .There is already set of alternative currencies inspired by bitcoin.thus said by bitcoin, web site FAQ under Economy.
Activity: 383
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I think all can not be sure of that because we also know that bitcoin is also very rapid growth is likely to be more advanced and developed as the development of technology and era
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency subject to price variation either going up or down. While anything is possible, it is going to be quite difficult for another coin to replace the bitcoin. For now that looks unlikely.
Activity: 100
I don't think that Bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin would have been the first because it was the consensus of all bitcoin-known people in the world that Bitcoin has no consensus that no one coin will surpass Bitcoin because they don't have anything like Bitcoin-like consensus
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Anything is possible in the cryptocurrency space. But I feel it is unlikely that another crypto will take over BTC as it already has a firm footing. Billions of dollars are invested in bitcoins and the big boys will simply not let their investments turn to dust.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
If another cryptocurrency gets crowdfunded enough to be able to compete with the big 3 (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple), then it has a good chance of overthrowing bitcoin at it's throne. Considering that the said bitcoin would get crowdfunded the same manner as bitcoin is, then it is possible. But as of now no altcoin has been able to equal bitcoin in terms of value and popularity in the market.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
Yes, we cannot assure that bitcoin will always be on top. That is the flow of nature, nothing is permanent in this world except for change. For my opinion, it might happen but as to look where bitcoin is right now, it will take more time before it happen. Still in the long run, bitcoin will be the king of all crypto-currencies. It will go stronger, the value will get higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

For now,  i guess that is very unrealistic,  bitcoin is getting better and the price is very high compare to the other altcoins. Bitcoin remains number one in crypto currency.
Activity: 168
I don't think it will going to be replaced by new cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the root of cryptocurrency and it's the first crypto that's been discovered so it's not easy to replace. But if we user are going to stop using bitcoin or slowing down and fully use the new crypto then it might be a chance but its not that possibility to be happen.
Activity: 133
Even though Some people are already eyeing Eth to gain more popularity and likely grow higher than bitcoin as many investors are now redirecting their investment on Eth. but this does not look possible cos till date bitcoin still maintain its relevancy as the king of all cryptos, though nothing is impossible but the possibilities of replacing bitcoin by another cryptocurrency is very slim.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
bitcoin is popular but its possible that any other cryptocurrency replaces bitcoin it can be by yhe price or by other factors. no matter what it is but we know bitcoin is going ro gather a lot more popularity when all the 21bitcoins will be mined
Activity: 176
The bitcoin will never be replaces by an other crypto currencie becuase i know that cant be for real there are other crypto currencies but they ar enever such bigh as the bitcoin is right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
there's every reason to believe that. there is even an example, Google was not the first search engine, amazon - was not the first online store. Bitcoin will either become unpopular and become very cheap and disappear, or it will become a means of accumulation and will not be used for transactions, as is already quietly happening now. In any case distribute its assets, you will not regret it
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
We do not know what will happen in the future more other crypto currency competing bitcoin above but we can help bitcoin to keep number one by using it more to increase demand.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
With a marketcap of more than 45% it will be difficult for any coin to replace bitcoin, and I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and it's hard to replace it with another coin for at least 10 years from now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Bitcoins will never be replaced by another token or coin what you all want to call it and that is only because allot of people are now into the bitcoin as you all know so they dont need a new one.
Nothing is impossible, I'm sure that at this time a lot dev. who is making a big project so I'm sure that someday there will be coins that replace bitcoin, maybe this does not happen instantly and takes time.
Pages:
Jump to: