Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? I think this will not make sense, because Bitcoin is the mother of another cryptocurrency and this would be very difficult in my opinion if Bitcoin is replaced, but maybe one day Bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency and nothing is impossible. Maybe one day Bitcoin will be replaced by Ethereum.
I agree, Bitcoin is still most valuable crypto than others. No other cryptocurrency can replace that because it is the first and the most known of the people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
bitcoin is the mother of all Crypto currencies so I don't think it can die and leave other altcoins alive.....
bitcoins are here to inspire all altcoins out there...
Activity: 70
For some new kind of another cryptocurrency to come along that can do the same to bitcoin it would have to be so advanced that we cannot imagine it today.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Maybe,  anything can happen,  there is no permanent, everthing changes for the better.  In the future,  if there will be new currency will coming that is much better than btc, why not,  but for now,  i guess btc remains on top.
Well, I never thought it's will be happen that another Crypto will replacing Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still be a king for another Crypto, maybe Bitcoin will be releasing a new features in the future to compete with the other coins.
Activity: 70
That will be really hard to say but in my own opinion, if its going to happen at all, I dont see it happening anytime soon because BITcoin has grown so well that other coins are only relying on it for relevance but that is the future in which no one can really say...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Maybe,  anything can happen,  there is no permanent, everthing changes for the better.  In the future,  if there will be new currency will coming that is much better than btc, why not,  but for now,  i guess btc remains on top.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I think everything can happen, with the more glorious cryptocurrency has made big companies develop blockchain so that it becomes easier to use, the stronger the marketing technique the chances of beating the bitcoin more real.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I think that it is possible that Bitcoin will be replaced by another digital currency. But I also think that it won't happen as early as 10 years. I hope that bitcoin will stay strong at the top and not be replaced but joined by another crypto. Since there is only one crypto standing at the top, and that is Bitcoin. I hope that there is two or more crypto on the top.
Activity: 93
The future is your Genome
Hello! Well the technology is constantly developing, so it's possible that this could happen in many years! In the end, everything can be improved!
Activity: 98
Yes there is a chance that this will happen but we will see what is gonna happen lets hope on a good future and lets say that the bitcoin will not get replaced.
I think its already too big to get destroyed by another altcoin honestly.
Activity: 14
At the level of popularity maybe, but that will not happen now, it should be many years and it should be an altcoin that has equal or greater potential.
Activity: 184
When we talk about cryptocurrency network, anything could happen in a short or long term. At the same lots of digital currencies existed following bitcoin which got vanished in a very short time. On this account the possibility of bitcoin getting replaced by some other digital currency is very low.
Activity: 212

Not believing that Bitcoin cannot replace by another crypto is becoming not open to the possibility that an upgraded and improved alt will arise. A lot of alts are still making to make sustain the needs of the people in different aspects and somehow to be in line or maybe beat Bitcoin from its popularity. No one can predict this but we shouldn't close it for the possibilities.
Whatever happens, still, Bitcoin is already benefit from us an vice versa and serves as a part of the cryptocurrency history.
Activity: 154
I don't think so... bitcoin have enough trust and good developers to be the best forever. If they will solve blocksize problem altcoin would be very far away.
Activity: 267
Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? I think this will not make sense, because Bitcoin is the mother of another cryptocurrency and this would be very difficult in my opinion if Bitcoin is replaced, but maybe one day Bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency and nothing is impossible. Maybe one day Bitcoin will be replaced by Ethereum.
Activity: 112
I would choose monero all day, we have witness already that the community are capable of making the price of monero high and that only prove this asset is very valuable, in fact we can buy monero now at its cheap price and make profit one's it will start to rise again.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think it is not possible in the long run. It will always protect its value. But sometimes there will be other cryptocurrencies that are as valuable as btc. But they will never replace it.. Btc is the main currency and it will be in the future...
I agree with you. I think Bitcoin will never be replaced by another cryptocurrency since the value is now profitable compared to other coins. It will take a decade to be as good as Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I dont know but if thats going to happen we dont have a choice but to accept the changes that will occur. But sometimes there will be other cryptocurrencies that are as valuable as bitcoin. But i think no one can replace it easily. Bitcoin is the main currency and it will be our future main money i guess. Because of this we can say that there is a crypto that can replace the bitcoin in future but for now it will not. Because people are still believing on bitcoin. People has already recognize the use of bitcoin as an investment, currency and asset etheir ways.
Activity: 114
I think replacing Bitcoin could be Ethereum. Because you can not have virtual currency without a blockchain, and the impact of the blockchain infrastructure will be far greater than any virtual currency. That's why so many blockchain enthusiasts are pouring into ETH. Ethereum is not just a virtual currency. It is a platform for building applications running on blockchain. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum has its own programming language, and it is much more robust and flexible than Bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum does not appear to replace traditional coins, but rather to help with more secure transactions on the blockchain system. Ethereum has a single virtual currency called co-ether, but this currency is only useful on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 117
you can not look only on the profit. the technology is whats gives a coin its value. if you have a bad or corrupt technology you can still make money, but on the long run you will fail. so look out for value not profit. different coins might bring a different value and coexist.
Pages:
Jump to: