Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I think it's possible. There are a lot of altcoins that are far more technologically advanced than bitcoin, but they are not replacing bitcoin, which is still the king of the state-owned cryptocurrency. I don't think there will be an encrypted currency to replace bitcoin in the short term, and we need time to test it.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I think no because these no one can defeat bitcoin. In things that happened, if bitcoin decrease its value the other crypto currencies affected too. their value increase too. therefore many people wants and prayed that bitcoin will increase therefore their other crypto currencies will increase too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I dont think so sooner because Bitcoin is leader with highest market cap and its popularity is high globally,still Bitcoin have potential to grow more and will lead globally.

Surely bitcoin will growning to new price highs this year now or later but it will be anyway , bitcoin is main crypto currency and all others alts look on them and do the same moveing.
Activity: 33
I dont think so sooner because Bitcoin is leader with highest market cap and its popularity is high globally,still Bitcoin have potential to grow more and will lead globally.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
Bitcoin was the first crypto-currency which changed the world. After that appeared many other altcoins , some of them are dead already and some of still exist. I think it's pretty possible to another currency replace bitcoin, something new that clear up all mistakes of bitcoin.
Activity: 113
Can be a no or yes for least. As we all know, bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and it really took its way too far from now compared what it is before. I think its not that easy for bitcoin to be inverted and replaced after all these years.
Activity: 155
I don't believe it will. Bitcoin will probably stay at number one as long as cryptocurrencies exist as the prices and values of other cryptocurrencies depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 237

I think no one can replace bitcoin because more user trust bitcoin than anything. They dont give what bitcoin give to us right. And it so hard to create one that replace bitcoin. As long as we believe betcoin no one can replace it.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Very unlikely.It is already very well established in the market and certainly attracts the trust of millions of investors who are unlikely to start buying another new cryptocurrency on a permanent basis
Activity: 1
Not really, if Bitcoin will stay as main currency of other crypto currencies like now.
how to set up bitcoin wallet
Activity: 294
Merit: 34

There are many cryptocurrencies emerging now but the bitcoin is the mother of many evolved crypto and remains the most famous and trusted cryptocurrency. Bitcoin itself is always evolving, adding new features and much needed technical  characteristics. There are still a lot of believers of bitcoin and see it as an opportunity of a lifetime. It is the currency of tomorrow.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
for me there is no way to replace bitcoin. because the bitcoin is the first. maybe there's more to add but no bitcoin replacement. because bitcoin is probably the best cryptocurrency for me. because of its value.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
Yes thats a possibility. Nothing stays at the top forever. In the start of 2000s Yahoo was the leader but look where it is now. Bitcoin will be the king as long as it manages to bring something new to the table in development terms.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
It is highly unlikely that something like this will happen, bitcoin is the first and it will always lead in terms of market value and price. It is a project that people believe and have faith in and with loyal investors. A lot of other coins will grown to have great value and prices, that much is certain but I do not see any other coin replacing bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 82
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
I don't think another cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin in years a head even bitcoin itself is gaining global recognition gradually  how much more a new cryptocurrency coming to replace bitcoin absolutely it is not possible, there are some third world countries that had little or no information about bitcoins.
Activity: 82
Bitcoin is the primary subject to the crytpo currency so u think nobody who can replaced bitcoin.
And I pretty sure eventhough bitcoin.dropped continously .it will rise again soon.
I'm sure the almost of people have believe like you, but in this moment, I think we will wait a long term for pricing raise
Activity: 167
Bitcoin is the primary subject to the crytpo currency so u think nobody who can replaced bitcoin.
And I pretty sure eventhough bitcoin.dropped continously .it will rise again soon.
Activity: 308
There is no certain in this world everyone could be replace by another. BTC  is possible to be replaced by other cryptocurrency. The only thing that a btc could be still the king of coin/token because people patronize this thing but after people could fine a better one btc will  be lagging.
Activity: 17
Yes it could happen but i doubt very much it will happen the short to medium term, to actually make bitcoin obsolete would be a achievement
Pages:
Jump to: