Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
There's always a big possibility that bitcoin will be replace by another crypto currency in the future since the success of bitcoin is based on the trust of the people and if the people loses it's trust with bitcoin, for sure another altcoins will be able to be popular
I expect that is eth, bch
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
it could happen but not in the near future.
nowadays it is very difficult to replace bitcoin, many people have believed in bitcoin and dare to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think it is very difficult to replace bitcoin with altcoin, this is because bitcoin is the mother of all coins and marketcap reaches over 45%.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
With our technology improving everyday, there are chances in the future that it may happen. But I guess it is way too early to happen maybe after all the bitcoin have been mined.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
for me bitcoin will not be replaced by any other crypto currency because bitcoin is a legend and it can stand alone on its own ground. Bitcoin is so popular and very well known, so its very hard to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Yes it is possible looking at the way this are going. Once bitcoin rises, most other coins rise, once it falls the others fall to, and the fact that bitocin is the most expensive coin. It if still increases to be the most expensive, it could stop being a currency and rather become a s"tore of value asset" - like gold or diamond, and then they will be other lower valued currencies which will be used for daily trading like current fiat money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the progenitor of other digital currencies, so it will be difficult to replace it right now. But nothing lasts forever.
Activity: 82
In the present, I saw don't have another crytocurrency can't replace Bitcoin. Maybe it's too long in the future
Activity: 182
In conclusion, I would like to say that the great volatility of the cryptocurrency market is a sign that most of its funds need to be invested in the long-term. Sharp collapses look frightening, but they are peculiar to the digital money market. At the moment, the main task is to find assets that have true value and adhere to their investments in spite of short – term fluctuations in the rate. Remember, that ultimately in the gain remains the most patient.
Information taken from: https://fingramm.ru/crypto/bitcoin-padayet.html
Activity: 476
Merit: 119
Every day I look at this beauty. https://lnmainnet.gaben.win   All scam coins will die and no one will replace bitcoin

Activity: 574
If any currency becomes widely adopted in the future, I think bitcoin will still have a market share. Even if it is for the sentimental reason as the first ever cyptocurrency, or the genesis of blockchain technology.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
It will happen sooner or later, but I doubt that this will happen so quickly. However I do not think that bitcoin will be completely useless.
Activity: 210
maybe one day something will replace bitcoin. while I do not see that something could replace bitcoin
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
I don't believe that Bitcoin is replaced easily by another cryptocurrency. The reason is its significant network effect that is the result of having the biggest user base. Bitcoin had a first mover advantage
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
I don’t think that bitcoin will be replaced by any other cryptocurrencies like etherium in the near coming future because since bitcoin has started it has gained immense amount of popularity and reputation among the people around the globe.

Yeah I don't think that it will replace bitcoin, we have seen Ethereum before claiming to be the best thing and that it had a bright future yet they got hacked and a major flaw in its security protocol were breaked. Now it is fixed but this tells us that Bitcoin hardly can be replaced by any other crypto currency. And even if that happens we switch to the new one but this for me is not going to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

No, it won't be Monero... Grin

Since nothing lasts forever it is of course possible that Bitcoin will be replaced some day. The question is it likely to be replaced by another cryptocurrency or will it be replaced by an entirely new concept? I think if a new system replaces Bitcoin it must have highly significant advantages over Bitcoin that come close to the paradigm shift that Bitcoin represents compared to the existing fiat money system.

The reason why I don't believe that Bitcoin is replaced easily by another cryptocurrency is its significant network effect that is the result of having the biggest user base. Bitcoin had a first mover advantage. That advantage can not be easily reversed.

ya.ya.yo!
from my views and experience in bitcoin of two years there are no chance to replace the bitcoin by another cryptocurrency because now a days the demand of bitcoin in all over world is very popular so if any other cryptocurrency take the position of bitcoin it take so much of time like that minimum twenty years to replace the position of bitcoin . Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in all over cryptocurrency thats it take so much of time.
No bitcoin cannot get replaced by any other cryptocurrency.Bitcoin has the largest number of users than any other cryptocurrency or altcoin.Bitcoin has established itself from the last nine years and is the most popular cryptocurrency.It is also on the top of the list of cryptocurrencies.Moreover the prices of cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.The demand of bitcoin is also very high in the market.It is also the best option for investment today.
Activity: 308
I would say that there is more sense in statistics than in that. Nevertheless, this topic is constantly exaggerated. I would like to have any alternatives to the criptocurrency and bitcoin. Nobody will not know when and what will happen.
Activity: 205
Bitcoin will always exist in some form and will probably be the most dominate cryptocurrency for a long time, atleast in our lifetime. I can see it lose % dominance compared to ALL cryptocurrency but it should be the number one digital asset in the world I believe.
Activity: 251
Bitcoin is very popular nowadays in the market and most of those doing online marketing specially online buying were proposing that they may be linked to bitcoin technology adaptation. In the coming years as the technology progress went high a possibility that will happen to those online companys, stores, and online selling will be introduced.
Activity: 730
I would never change Bitcoin's with another cryptocurrency. I think it is not possible for now. There is a possibility that it will be in the future. It will be. If the bitcoin is replaced, it means that the crypto money has got better technology than that.
Pages:
Jump to: