Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 83. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 250
the strength of bitcoin is now more clearly visible with its ever rising and stable price, so I think for now bitcoin is not easy to be replaced
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yes it can happen. Nothing in the world is everlasting . I believe any thing can be change as the constant thing is change but that would only happen base on the decision of the majority of people here who support a certain coins or tokens, when people loses its trust with bitcoin other will surely prosper. 
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/
Yes, of course. But I think that it will happen in far future. Because as you know, Bitcoin has created a huge trust in investors, there were many good altcoin with many advantages comparing with Bitcoin now. But It can't replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
It's very difficult to replace bitcoin as it is already established and substantial cryptocurrency, so one has to sweat out to replace it.
Activity: 714
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
We do not know what will happen in bitcoin in the future so that there is a possibility that some cryptocurrency will replaced bitcoin. In addition, I think its very diffucult to happen and I hope it would not happen. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will still the best cryptocurrency and I hope it would not replaced by any coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Difficult for other crypto to replace bitcoin positions that have become the benchmark. Also, bitcoin is well known and popular to many people. Layman knows btc better than alt.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
You can think again, Does bitcoin replaced by another cryptocurrency. Maybe you already know the answer.  One main reason bitcoin is a mother of another cryptocurrency it's difficult to replace it for now . but nothing is impossible.
Bitcoin is well developed and has a good development all through out the years so it is definitely a hard thing to happen that it would be replaced by other crypto-currency. I see bitcoin just like how dollar control the system of transaction on the paper money. Bitcoin serves as the value currency of all crypto-currency or altcoin out there in the market so without bitcoin there is no specific value or price for those crypto-currency just like how Bitcoin depends on the value of the dollar.  But bitcoin is more comprehensive to dollar because bitcoin serve as a good form of technology that could be used for faster and more reliable currency in transactions.
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
i think that will not happend. bitcoin prices are too far from altcoin others. although there are some coins that have prices more than bitcoin at the start of launching. but it all ended with the coin's price fall in down under the bitcoin price.
Activity: 16

In terms of ranking I think no one can beat bitcoin .
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
It is hard to say.
As it is now the bitcoin will only keep on growing and will keep being the most valued cryptocurrency.
However, if someday, another cryptocurrency that is more evolved, more efficient, and basically better than the bitcoin will appear, it will replace him.
That being said, as long as the bitcoin keeps evolving, the chance of that happening is very unlikely.
Currently, there are many altcoins better than Bitcoin about transfer money, anonymous transaction, system ... but why do most of people still using Bitcoin. Simple, they just interested the Bitcoin value, as long as Bitcoin has high value than other cryptocurrencies, they still using Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
In my guess probably not for still a decade to come. Well then again always expect the unexpected. There have been people speculating good, bad and worst scenarios for bitcoin. Some people enjoy calling bitcoin a scam and fake but most people are very hopeful. The dominance of BTC in cryptomarket in enormous and I guess it will stay the same for quite a while.
Activity: 37
It is hard to say.
As it is now the bitcoin will only keep on growing and will keep being the most valued cryptocurrency.
However, if someday, another cryptocurrency that is more evolved, more efficient, and basically better than the bitcoin will appear, it will replace him.
That being said, as long as the bitcoin keeps evolving, the chance of that happening is very unlikely.
Activity: 308
Many cryptocurrency have tried and did their best just to replace bitcoin. But the thing is that bitcoin has a much stable foundation than theirs. If there are any crypto that can replace bitcoin i would believe it will be Ethereum.
- Bitcoin really still is a powerful monster, it never lost the appeal for investors, it always has a strong supporter community, and the potential is still too big in the future, want to replace it, this is not a simple thing, we will need to wait for a long time
- Many people say ETH will replace Bitcoin in the future but I think it is very difficult, Bitcoin is still too strong, however, technology will always grow every day, someday, a technology will grow stronger and replace bitcoin, but perhaps that will be a very distant future, hopefully we can see. Now, this is still the world with the domination of bitcoin
Activity: 294
in this world, nothing is impossible. although the current bitcoin is very high. But I guess bitcoin someday will be replaced by another cryptocurrency and certainly will take a quite long time.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin can never be replaced by any cryptocurrency because bitcoin is first of its kind and considered as an ancestor of digital currency. How much advancement occurred in crypto world but bitcoin has a special place which can never be replaced.
Activity: 336
Many cryptocurrency have tried and did their best just to replace bitcoin. But the thing is that bitcoin has a much stable foundation than theirs. If there are any crypto that can replace bitcoin i would believe it will be Ethereum.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes there is a chance to replace Bitcoin by any other cryptocurrency.But replace Bitcoin is never be an easy task for them , because Bitcoin is already keep their flag as a most profitable investment in each and every Bitcoin users.To distroy and win over Bitcoin is really harder for that cryptocurrency.

So it would be like your answer is no, it cannot be replaced right?  Just like what you said, it would be hard for them to beat bitcoin considering that all their prices were based on its price.  I mean when you buy new altcoin, you will use bitcoin to buy some.  Many people who are into digital currencies have bitcoin as their investment.  Since bitcoin is trusted, proven and guaranteed to give you real profit.
Activity: 406
It's very difficult to replace bitcoin as it is already strogly established in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 952
I think everything can happen, now bitcoin looks perfect and leads the market share cryptocurrency, but it is possible that someday there will be better coins than bitcoin so that automatically bitcoin replaced.
It can happen but now the bitcoin has become the mother of all coins. rather difficult if we want to shift the bitcoin. almost the biggest asset in cryptocurrency is bitcoin. unless investors start to leave
Activity: 308
Yes there is a chance to replace Bitcoin by any other cryptocurrency.But replace Bitcoin is never be an easy task for them , because Bitcoin is already keep their flag as a most profitable investment in each and every Bitcoin users.To distroy and win over Bitcoin is really harder for that cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: