Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 82. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
No matter what but Bitcoin will not be destroyed or replaced, if that is the case the entire crypto currency will be destroyed to my estimation.
Bitcoin is the master for all crypto currencies, so i strongly say its reputation is based on we users of bitcoin and in banking sector bitcoin took a leading place as bankers competitor.
other crypto currencies are like earth worms before this big bitcoin snake those earthworms may be fallen like stars but not the bitcoin.
The world is famous about crypto currency and the master of crypto currency is Bitcoin and this will be the future reason behind the plenty of votes and usage of bitcoin is high day by day Cool
If such replacement happens the trust on crypto currency itself breaks to my estimation.

That's right, if bitcoin will be replaced by another one, this will be the end of the whole crypto story. Becaue the bitcoin is the base of the sector. Bitcoin is not only a "COIN", it's the most significant part of blockchain and its technology provides great opportunities to us. I don't think it will be surpassed by another coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
No matter what but Bitcoin will not be destroyed or replaced, if that is the case the entire crypto currency will be destroyed to my estimation.
Bitcoin is the master for all crypto currencies, so i strongly say its reputation is based on we users of bitcoin and in banking sector bitcoin took a leading place as bankers competitor.
other crypto currencies are like earth worms before this big bitcoin snake those earthworms may be fallen like stars but not the bitcoin.
The world is famous about crypto currency and the master of crypto currency is Bitcoin and this will be the future reason behind the plenty of votes and usage of bitcoin is high day by day Cool
If such replacement happens the trust on crypto currency itself breaks to my estimation.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The answer is No in short term.
But all crypto will all gone at the same time in near future.
For more insider information: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2392894
And https://angelteam.wordpress.com (No ads no commercial)
Activity: 43
Well I think there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that can one day replace bitcoin but ethereum is not one of them. The simple reason being ethereum has unlimited supply and the fact that ethereum was never meant to become a currency like bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Well, Nothing is impossible, its very hard job to replace bitcoin by any other crypto currency. I think that ETHEREUM can be replace of bitcoin in future.
Activity: 747
Merit: 253
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Vcash under radarzzz Cool x10 ===> weeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xvc
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Now, many developers are looking for ways to improve their digital coins and it is possible that new solutions will be invented that will obscure the reputation of bitcoin.

That new solution should definitely come with another technology even better than the blockchain if it is to stand any chance against bitcoin, because many thousands of altcoins out there are all seeking to oust bitcoin from its throne and have failed terribly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
The fact that bitcoin will someday be replaced by another, more successful crypto currency, is quite possible. Even now, bitcoin cash developers have stated that they will apply for the brand "bitcoin" within six months. If a more successful and more perfect coin will be in greater demand than bitcoin, he will have to cede his place to the leader of the crypto currency. These are the laws of the market. Therefore, his team must constantly work on improvements bitcoin, which still has its drawbacks.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

In terms of ranking I think no one can beat bitcoin .

i remember when fiber optics internet connections were not readily available in the US yet people thought AOL would rule the space forever because they didnt understand what was coming. they couldnt understand how much faster shit was gonna get. the same thing applies here bitcoin is what brings everyone to the party buts it wont be why the stay. eventually shit progresses. not saying that is what is happening here just saying one day it will happen its only natural.

What do you think would eventually replace it then? Considering today's circumstances, might it be ETH? Or it might be a new tech still in the incubating process.
Activity: 56
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

In terms of ranking I think no one can beat bitcoin .

i remember when fiber optics internet connections were not readily available in the US yet people thought AOL would rule the space forever because they didnt understand what was coming. they couldnt understand how much faster shit was gonna get. the same thing applies here bitcoin is what brings everyone to the party buts it wont be why the stay. eventually shit progresses. not saying that is what is happening here just saying one day it will happen its only natural.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
 The value of the bitcoin is increasing and it is still growing in price as well because the demand of the bitcoin is getting high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
Everything can be replaced. It's enough to BTC falls apart if some one do one better thing or "cheaper", the "old" one results in fading out.
But, in case of BTC, it's hard, i guess.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
In the current market of course not. There is no coin that can take over Bitcoin. But I believe in the near future there will be some coin which can replace Bitcoin but will not have any less feature then Bitcoin. I am expecting basically a advance version of Bitcoin but not like some light version or classic version. I am expecting a whole new cryptocurrency for the world.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
POTCOIN CHOO CHOO :-D TAKEN OVERRRRR WEEEEEE

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pot
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

The possibilities are infinite. There are so many alts and other cryptos there ready to eat bitcoins alive and out of the market. But the greatest fear of bitcoin is time. In time, there will come better and better coins out there ready to take bitcoins crown as the king of cryptocurrencies. I love bitcoins, but I fear its future.

Bitcoin is just evolving. Other cryptos now existing are like the children of Bitcoin.
Some living on strong, some died out, some are in total illness, etc.
All these evolving one after the other, and this I think is healthy Smiley

So not to worry about replacement, it is good scenario that the CryptoWorld is flourishing Smiley
Those capital chucks of money as a whole are very smartly floating around, they are the cryprocurrency capitals that identify where the users, traders, investors etc. are smart to be at.

All these as just like meaning where the money is going to go next  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504

The possibilities are infinite. There are so many alts and other cryptos there ready to eat bitcoins alive and out of the market. But the greatest fear of bitcoin is time. In time, there will come better and better coins out there ready to take bitcoins crown as the king of cryptocurrencies. I love bitcoins, but I fear its future.
Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
As much as I believe that Bitcoin is the King. But we never know what will happen in the future. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that is way much better than Bitcoin. So we can't say that but I have a big hopes that that won't happen.
Activity: 350
No ! Bitcoin is the no. 1 cryptocurrency so no one can replace this but if all goverment banned the bitcoin it will cause a big damage and it's time that some crypto will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
We do not know what will happen in bitcoin in the future so that there is a possibility that some cryptocurrency will replaced bitcoin. In addition, I think its very diffucult to happen and I hope it would not happen. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will still the best cryptocurrency and I hope it would not replaced by any coins.
To be honest, I strongly recommend you should not to put all your faith in the future of Bitcoin. Let's become a smart investor, you are using money to investing, it is not gambling and put your faith in something can help you have profits Wink
Pages:
Jump to: