Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 18. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It is quite possible that in a few years bitcoin will be actively used as a currency on a par with dollars and other familiar money. But I think that in the coming decades, there will be no complete replacement for paper money.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I do not think that bitcoin can completely replace our usual national money. This is a very complex process, as the world is developing unevenly, and in some regions the use of cryptocurrency is simply impossible.
Activity: 37
I think no because the ability of Bitcoin to act as a reserve currency is not the goal. From my understanding, Bitcoin is made to allow peer-to-peer transactions without intermediaries. This is a feature that some people might appreciate, but not always useful for larger institutions, because what is sought by large institutions in the reserve currency is security and price stability. Bitcoin has not met that criteria so far. Bitcoin is not long enough to build a user base large enough to stabilize the market and protect it from speculative shocks. However, above all, all possibilities can still occur, it could be, in the future Bitcoin can truly become the world's reserve currency.
Activity: 490
Yes, I think that this is a possible scenario. But then for this there will have to be a world bank. Which of the banks will be able to perform the function of a world bank?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In my opinion Bitcoin will remain as an alternative option for people to store value and pay for certain services or goods.
Activity: 36
I don´t think so. There are always coming more and more coins to the market and the share of BTVC decreases.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I strongly believe BTC will become a store of value in the near future just like Gold has become, but becoming a reserve currency of the world is difficult to achieve considering the fact that a lot of countries are even yet to legalize it in their country. We need to first cross the big hurdle of adoption, then others can follow suit.
copper member
Activity: 172
Merit: 7
I think it will, because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, like gold, and is not controlled by any government.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
I believe this will happen, if governments around the world start recognizing Bitcoin leaving their hostile attitude toward BTC and yes, It will take time.
Activity: 420
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

in my opinion Bitcoin will make a masiv effect of the currency in the worldwide in the future. I doubt bitcoin couldn't do that in the next 2-5 years. as we knew Bitcoin now Already accepted in the most of country in world .
copper member
Activity: 381
Personally, I don't think the aim of the bitcoin is to be the reserve currency of the world, however, it does give us an avenue to make global payments without many hurdles. It could prove to be a single world currency without any national affiliation.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
The states of this world are not in agreement with the crypto currencies. There are states that want to regulate and contain cryptos. But there are also states that speak out for Bitcoin.
Only when there is a broad consensus could Bitcoin become a kind of reserve currency.
I also hope that bitcoin will become the world's number 1 currency. but many people misinterpret bitcoin as gambling and the government is very difficult to give bitcoin agreement to invest easily. and as a world currency.
Activity: 7
Bitcoin would never become something like gold due to the extreme volatile nature. But yes, it would be more like a reserve for other cryptocurrencies and Alt Coins.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I believe that Bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency, and its value is greater than gold.

Bitcoin not only has technical value, but also economic philosophical value, which has been explored. The most important thing is that the free concept of Bitcoin and the inviolability of property are so fascinating. If you use Bitcoin to consume it in reality, you will find it an exciting thing.
Activity: 136
I hope so. It could open lots of opportunities on how people think about money these days. And instead of gold reserves, why not Bitcoin reserves? it is as good as gold too right?
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
The states of this world are not in agreement with the crypto currencies. There are states that want to regulate and contain cryptos. But there are also states that speak out for Bitcoin.
Only when there is a broad consensus could Bitcoin become a kind of reserve currency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is currently unstable, so it is hard to become the world's reserve currency. USD is doing its job well, so it's hard for the world to replace it with bitcoin.
Activity: 410
maybe for this time it can but I don't know for the next or year where the real-world currency will be replaced in bitcoin as a legitimate payment via the internet.
Activity: 378
All the purpose to replace already sick of all the dollar is pursued long ago.I think bitcoin was invented for this purpose.In the future, a full transition to cryptocurrency is possible,but I think it will happen in at least 10 years)
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
it will take time and maybe bitcoin will not be a global currency, but the coins based on the blockchain have all the chances for this
Pages:
Jump to: